06/16- Chris reminisces about Bob - Turns it into CPU goddess shit

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Ironically he didn't put him in Special Ed because he thought they would actually lock him away in a straight jacket (which is absurd even to someone his age to believe back then).

That can be easily interpretated as "I gave up, you can just go and do whatever you want. I will just be here waiting for the grim reaper take me away from here."
Chris obviously took it as a motivation to keep doing the same and even double down on it

Chris would probably claim to be this dimension's Dr Manhattan most likely. Of course he would want to be the most OP fucker without any of the cons of being him (lack of humanity and investment in literally anything).
I legit wonder if Bob regretted his decision.

The handsome tard

Im strangling Mister Cash for bringing up my wife
kiwifarms.net
I legit wonder if Bob regretted his decision.
Im sure he did at SOME point. But what could he do at that point? Given his and Chris's ages, Im sure he deep down accepted that there is no changing Chris (for the better at least). Tho given how isolated he was (to the point he didn't automatically know that Malvania wasn't fucking real), there is a chance he never bothered to learn what true Special ED was like.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Chris would probably claim to be this dimension's Dr Manhattan most likely. Of course he would want to be the most OP fucker without any of the cons of being him (lack of humanity and investment in literally anything).
It wouldn't be that much of a change really since Dr. Manhattan was an autistic dick too.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
A dick? Yes (tho to him, morality was meaningless, not even in a "villainous" sense, more like "Im too omnipotent for good or evil").
But autistic :?::!: Thats some omni-tism there then
He's got the social awkwardness of Dan aka night owl 2, the delusional conspiracy theory mindset of Rorschach,....that's it really you know for as flawed as EVERY character in watchmen is, he could have beifited from having some of the other personalities like the business savy of Adrian vedit, or Edward "comedian" Blake's physique.

WutangLee

A simple Ramen merchant out to avenge his father
kiwifarms.net
Im sure he did at SOME point. But what could he do at that point? Given his and Chris's ages, Im sure he deep down accepted that there is no changing Chris (for the better at least). Tho given how isolated he was (to the point he didn't automatically know that Malvania wasn't fucking real), there is a chance he never bothered to learn what true Special ED was like.
Best case scenario is he just gave up. Worst case scenario they wanted Chris to be a worthless loser living with his parents so he can take care of them before they die.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
The former seems to be what Bob did. The latter seems to be what Barb is doing.
God, I hate that old hag
She also may be the one to blame for Chris's creepy behavior around women, The cwckwi mentions she and Chris "spooning" well into Chris's adulthood but really she did it to him for so long that it left the impression in his mind that ALL women like to get all snuggly even if they barley know you. It's almost no wonder his "love quest" was little more than a search for a replacement Barb that wasnt as old as her and not his mother, so it wouldn't be creepy to have sex with her all the benefits of being mothered by Barb with the bonus of a China to get off with.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
She also may be the one to blame for Chris's creepy behavior around women, The cwckwi mentions she and Chris "spooning" well into Chris's adulthood but really she did it to him for so long that it left the impression in his mind that ALL women like to get all snuggly even if they barley know you. It's almost no wonder his "love quest" was little more than a search for a replacement Barb that wasnt as old as her and not his mother, so it wouldn't be creepy to have sex with her all the benefits of being mothered by Barb with the bonus of a China to get off with.
He wasnt properly taught that people in general (especially women) dont own him a thing, much less sex. I think after the fiasco with PVCC, Bob gave up and Barb slowly but surely began her plan to convert him into her own personal "ogre-butler". After Bob's passing, no one could stand on her plans and I am aware Im making it seem like this was her "grand plan" (when it most likely she just slept on the couch, Chris did nothing but serve her and she enjoyed that far too much). She knows Chris wont ever get a girl and Im sure she is okay with that (or else she would still be trying to change his ways to actually find a fitting partner), as long he dedicades his loser life for her and her only. Im no psychologist (rather working to be a lawyer) but women like Barb, that hide behind a frail of fragility, are some of the most dangerous people that there are for me...maternal manipulation is a powerful weapon.

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
He wasnt properly taught that people in general (especially women) dont own him a thing, much less sex. I think after the fiasco with PVCC, Bob gave up and Barb slowly but surely began her plan to convert him into her own personal "ogre-butler". After Bob's passing, no one could stand on her plans and I am aware Im making it seem like this was her "grand plan" (when it most likely she just slept on the couch, Chris did nothing but serve her and she enjoyed that far too much). She knows Chris wont ever get a girl and Im sure she is okay with that (or else she would still be trying to change his ways to actually find a fitting partner), as long he dedicades his loser life for her and her only. Im no psychologist (rather working to be a lawyer) but women like Barb, that hide behind a frail of fragility, are some of the most dangerous people that there are for me...maternal manipulation is a powerful weapon.
Wow lawyer huh? I'll say good luck with that and may I ask what's someone with such a goal in life doing on kiwifarms? I mean most of us while content with our absurdity of following a manbaby only slightly worse for wear than us, were not exactly the kind of people aiming high in life to be lawyers doctors or even journalists...but given how bad that last ones getting in recent years

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

WutangLee

A simple Ramen merchant out to avenge his father
kiwifarms.net
but women like Barb, that hide behind a frail of fragility, are some of the most dangerous people that there are for me...maternal manipulation is a powerful weapon.
You mean a pity predator. Yes, both Chris and Barb are pity predators, When you can offer no real threat, or incentive, what better alternative than to leech off the compassion and generosity of others. Of course in Chris' case his generosity and compassion is only limited to his mom and people that trick him.

Last edited:

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
Wow lawyer huh? I'll say good luck with that and may I ask what's someone with such a goal in life doing on kiwifarms? I mean most of us while content with our absurdity of following a manbaby only slightly worse for wear than us, were not exactly the kind of people aiming high in life to be lawyers doctors or even journalists...but given how bad that last ones getting in recent years
To be honest, Im not intending to be a professional lawyer (I already own a personal business but thats as far as I am going) and Im just learning for the burocratic knowledge (lawyers are all about learning the workarounds of the law instead of FOLLOWING the law, wink wink). And journalist? In 2019? I rather not, I still have my dignity. Besides, its my free time, I get to do whatever I want with it and Kiwi Farms is one of the most honest places that there is (along with 4chan), anywhere else is just a bunch of sanitized crapholes now where "naughty" opinions get you banned.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino