Crossover 06/25/2022 (?) The Vickers vs. Ethan Oliver Ralph and "Daiymo" - Battle of Faith's diary.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Contents of the diary?

• Boring, nothingburger document of some average teenager.

Votes: 263 54.7%
  • Spicy deets.

Votes: 68 14.1%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 150 31.2%

• Total voters

berenstain

AGP and ASD awareness
kiwifarms.net
It may come as a shock to some readers, but the Daimyo is not the autistic son his mother Jan mentions in her Twitter bio. His older brother clearly has a classic case of autism judging from social media. The Daimyo even has/had a fiance with she/her pronouns according to his mother's Facebook review of a stoneware mug and a Substack article about finding sand dollars on the beach.

His autistic persona can be attributed to being homeschooled and possibly to a concussion he sustained in car accident a few months ago. Of course he chose the most "rational," harm-reducing option and capitulated to Vickers' harassment.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vickers doxed himself/faith like a retard/someone deliberately trying to bait Ralph into swatting him so he can finally put Ralph behind bars.

View attachment 3416884
The address is their coin shop, which you're one google maps away from, so not really.
I'm sure Ralph has sent them pizzas and what-not though.

CoachWhitePill

Mormon Shaggy Did Nothing Wrong
kiwifarms.net
Imagine inserting yourself into a child custody case in order to chase internet clout. Then, imagine the family that you're trolling, calls your mom and gets you grounded. You're also an adult.
Imagine being such a bad father your daughter runs off at the age of 18 for a fat e-celeb because he reminds her of you. Now imagine this daughter wrote in a diary about you abusing her. Finally, imagine trying your absolute hardest to find the location of this diary and using the dreaded Ethan Ralph tactics of contacting a family member of the person you want to capitulate so you can avoid accountability for abusing your daughter. You also have gout.

Mr E. Grifter

YOU FIXIN' TO CATCH THESE GIFTED HOOVES WARSKI??
kiwifarms.net
The Battle of Faith's Diary.

Result:
Decisive Vickers Victory

Vickers Losses: 1 Diary Page
Ralphamale Losses: 1 Diary, 1 Sperg henchman.

I doubt there will be legal ramifications for Ralph over this, but it is a clear cut violation of his RO.

What does make me laugh is that he chooses to play with fire when he knows it could get him months in prison, and for what? To have her diary read out online. Yeah, it probably won't - but why even chance that?

Killstream Kleanup Krew

kiwifarms.net
Imagine being such a bad father your daughter runs off at the age of 18 for a fat e-celeb because he reminds her of you. Now imagine this daughter wrote in a diary about you abusing her. Finally, imagine trying your absolute hardest to find the location of this diary and using the dreaded Ethan Ralph tactics of contacting a family member of the person you want to capitulate so you can avoid accountability for abusing your daughter. You also have gout.
You can laugh at the spergs
You don't have to pick a side

Edit: If Daiymo, or anyone else, had evidence that Vickers was abusive, it should have been made public, and not used to chase clout.

Last edited:

not william stenchever

Where can a lie take me that an omission cannot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know why Vickers and Ralph hate each other. They’re the perfect father son couple with how retarded and fat they are
No, make them brothers and have Will Ferrel write the script.

Edit: Have Will Ferrel write the script after catching him up on the gunt lore.

#KillAllPedos

A Platform We Can All Believe In
kiwifarms.net
It may come as a shock to some readers, but the Daimyo is not the autistic son his mother Jan mentions in her Twitter bio. His older brother clearly has a classic case of autism judging from social media. The Daimyo even has/had a fiance with she/her pronouns according to his mother's Facebook review of a stoneware mug and a Substack article about finding sand dollars on the beach.

His autistic persona can be attributed to being homeschooled and possibly to a concussion he sustained in car accident a few months ago. Of course he chose the most "rational," harm-reducing option and capitulated to Vickers' harassment.
Did Daiymo DFE? Logging off is one of the most non-autistic things a person can do. If ya get got, it’s over. But for some reason, I doubt this is the end of this saga for the Daiymo-Chrysler. It almost never is.

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure the Vickers clan was happy to eat the pizzas, not even enquiring why random pizzas just showed up at the shop.
Tbh if someone was sending pizzas to my place I'd probably eat them too as long as it wasn't something fucking gross (like back in the 80's/90's when TMNT tried to meme anchovies into being a real topping people actually ate).
The pizza places round here at least you have to pay for up front with a credit card to stop people from doing troll orders and costing the shop money, so it's literally free food someone is sending you.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Tbh if someone was sending pizzas to my place I'd probably eat them too as long as it wasn't something fucking gross (like back in the 80's/90's when TMNT tried to meme anchovies into being a real topping people actually ate).
The pizza places round here at least you have to pay for up front with a credit card to stop people from doing troll orders and costing the shop money, so it's literally free food someone is sending you.
Don't the ninja turtles eat more inedible garbage pizzas than just anchovies like peanut butter and pickles?

Good trolls do what they did to Mersh and order things like an extra large pie with no sauce or cheese, just bread and raw spinach.

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
Don't the ninja turtles eat more inedible garbage pizzas than just anchovies like peanut butter and pickles?

Good trolls do what they did to Mersh and order things like an extra large pie with no sauce or cheese, just bread and raw spinach.
Yeah they used to eat all kinds of fucking weird gross shit, anchovies just sprang to mind because its an actual topping that some places carry for some reason.