07/03/2020 Blowing Off Some Steam -

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
Was only thinking last night that our favourite (!) coffin dodging coot had been quiet lately. I'll have to check this when I get back from work. :/
Jesus christ, I wish he'd just cough up a lung and die; that coughing is nasty AF. Had to skip through the recorder/sax section, I absolutely could not bear his caterwauling. He sounds like something from the "Jazz Club" section of The Fast Show.

Tom revels in his delusions because they are his security-blanket defense against the world. Someone says he sucks? A mythical person complimented him on his phrasing. Tell him he'll never make a career out of it? He'll respond with one time he made a lot of money. His go-to "nyah-nyah" response is to pretend he's surrounded by thousands of loving people who enjoy his music and his Facebook posts when in reality, it's a fat man in a dumpstered dress, smacking at roaches inbetween crying on the phone to cops and posting here. His life is a hilarious joke; one that has a punchline we all know is coming but will nevertheless bring down the house.

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
Tom revels in his delusions because they are his security-blanket defense against the world. Someone says he sucks? A mythical person complimented him on his phrasing. Tell him he'll never make a career out of it? He'll respond with one time he made a lot of money. His go-to "nyah-nyah" response is to pretend he's surrounded by thousands of loving people who enjoy his music and his Facebook posts when in reality, it's a fat man in a dumpstered dress, smacking at roaches inbetween crying on the phone to cops and posting here. His life is a hilarious joke; one that has a punchline we all know is coming but will nevertheless bring down the house.
I have friends who are decent sax/clarinet players, some of them with teaching qualifications in music; I'd love to work out a way to get them in a zoom call or similar with Wheezy Tom, so they could dissect and annihilate his sub-par tooting. Mostly, because I think his responses would be absolute gold.

• Agree
Reactions: F. Murray Abraham

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
I have friends who are decent sax/clarinet players, some of them with teaching qualifications in music; I'd love to work out a way to get them in a zoom call or similar with Wheezy Tom, so they could dissect and annihilate his sub-par tooting. Mostly, because I think his responses would be absolute gold.
Tom will not ever join a channel or a discussion unless he's a moderator because he chimps out at the drop of a fucking hat and needs to feel powerful. One would think this stems from a need for control but that's only half true. The other half is Tom has a micropenis and gets very, very upset when you tell him that. It's the reason he tries to convince everyone he's intersexed and has "mutilated genitals." The fact remains Tom is a tiny dicked, raging dirtgoblin that ignores everything not inserting itself up his ass and considering no one will do this for him, he has decided to use his head for this purpose.

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
Tom will not ever join a channel or a discussion unless he's a moderator because he chimps out at the drop of a fucking hat and needs to feel powerful. One would think this stems from a need for control but that's only half true. The other half is Tom has a micropenis and gets very, very upset when you tell him that. It's the reason he tries to convince everyone he's intersexed and has "mutilated genitals." The fact remains Tom is a tiny dicked, raging dirtgoblin that ignores everything not inserting itself up his ass and considering no one will do this for him, he has decided to use his head for this purpose.
Probably true, alas. Shame, I'd love to see my pals listen to him and then say "keep practicing, those first two weeks on an instrument are the hardest...".
Schadenfreude? Probably. Deserved mockery for the Micro-penised Mutant? Definitely.
I miss him posting on here, to be fair; unintentional comedy is the best kind, I think.
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg , you should come back and talk to us; we probably won't mock you relentlessly about your malformed sex organs, poor musicianship or lack of basic hygiene. More than three or four times per post, anyway...

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
Probably true, alas. Shame, I'd love to see my pals listen to him and then say "keep practicing, those first two weeks on an instrument are the hardest...".
Schadenfreude? Probably. Deserved mockery for the Micro-penised Mutant? Definitely.
I miss him posting on here, to be fair; unintentional comedy is the best kind, I think.
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg , you should come back and talk to us; we probably won't mock you relentlessly about your malformed sex organs, poor musicianship or lack of basic hygiene. More than three or four times per post, anyway...
There's no need to tag him. He squats and reads everything.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He’ll be back as soon as he gets lonely. For all he calls us “millennial mental midgets,” we’re the closest thing he has to friends.

nya001

kiwifarms.net
He’ll be back as soon as he gets lonely. For all he calls us “millennial mental midgets,” we’re the closest thing he has to friends.
that somehow we could be "friends" of Thomas Wassenberg, who diddles dogs and children, is horrifying and I prefer not think like this, I would rather stay with the theory that he subconsciously likes being insulted and ridiculed in order to feel punished because of what he did. This is assuming at least his subconscious knows he is worse than a dead maggot-infested rat in a rubbish dump.

His hands are dirty imho because he is a demented old man with COPD, eats on the floor, leaves dirty dishes, goes through the garbage etc.

Oh Tom by the way, when you can't cope with your activities of daily living it means the dementia is getting worse. You know rule of 10, 10 years no symptoms, 10 years a little impairment, 10 years needing care then dying. You look like you're slipping in the third phase and that's bad if you are proud of diddling dogs and children and nobody cares about you.

• Agree
Reactions: Troon Draugur
Tags
None