Trashfire 07/18/2021: Gunt Vs Null Weight Loss Challenge -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

RickestRickCriminal

Ivy Clover's very Epic Seriousness
kiwifarms.net
STOP POSTING YOUR UNSOLICITED DIET ADVICE NOBODY FUCKING CARES AND RALPH WILL NEVER FOLLOW THROUGH TO START THE CONTEST

Ralph has said he has accepted the weight loss challenge on last Monday's Tequilla Sunrise (07/12/2021) and has doubled down on the this Monday's Killstream (07/19/2021)

Last Monday's Tequilla Sunrise (07/12/2021)

• User @Haru Okumura posts on the Kiwi Farms bothering Ethan into reading the forum live on air.
  • Ralph starts reading Autism Thunderdome chat.
  • null joins Odysee chat and Ethan smugly bans him.
  • Ralph TELLS null that Odysee doesn't want him, that he is a liability for attracting spergs.
  • Backtracks saying that maybe Odysee as a whole doesn't like him, maybe because he knows Odysee staff don't like Josh.
  • null responds that doesn't care
  • plenty of gator ice cold takes later
  • Josh pitches Ethan the idea of doing shows reading the KF live chat on stream, Ralph says that's not the dumbest idea null had.
  • gator gets Ralph all railed up that these forums are created, go down over drama and spiders move out to repeat the cycle wow compares the forum to Something Awful wow only relevant thing said by gator.
  • Ralph starts getting angry that a year ago all of Josh's chat came from the Killstream.
  • reads Josh's Dreamhost post wow (video)
  • more gator + butters takes later
  • Ralph reports he was 275.7 LB (07/12/2021)
  • gator claims Ralph now weights less than "Mr. Moon" and Ethan agrees.
  • gator says Josh lowball it and Ralph knows how to lose the weight three years ago.
  • Ralph defends himself that he is actually 5'11 but in that police report they wrote the height wrong and there's no shortage of police reports reporting him higher.
  • says he will lose the weight and he has to be in the right mood to do it.

?????
OP is under construction

Last Friday's Mad at the Internet (07/16/2021)

OP is under construction

Monday's Killstream (07/19/2021)
credit for clip @Ripple

OP is under construction

Last edited by a moderator:

DogZero

kiwifarms.net
just cut calories by a third and walk every day. the only way ralph could win is if he stopped drinking, and if he did that he would die before the end of competition.

in any case good luck both competitors. Health is a virtuous goal for all.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1626765003033.png

It's dangerous to go alone, take this!

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I tuned out after Gator started talking because I can't stand him and apparently nobody else can either because I figured that they'd @ me if he accepted.

Ralph saying that people can "easily check" his streams when he paywalls them all is weird.

I don't trust Ralph at all so we'd basically set a timeframe (6 months) and then we'd get a physician's note with height and weight, once at the start and at the end. Only the end result matters. I want the doctor to initial over height and weight or some other assurance of tamper resistance (i.e. it can be downloaded directly from their site).

Escrow would make public height and weight but the notes would stay with escrow; my local doctor's office would be in a language that's very specific to this region and I don't want any gimps harassing any doctors.

Weight will be measured pound for pound for simplicity. I accept the inherit disadvantage of Ralph being a foot shorter than me.

That's all there is to it. Two pieces of paper and thirty shekels each.

(Edit: If anyone knows what you'd ask for for a doctor's note where it's like, for a sporting event or something and the height/weight is important, let me know.)

Last edited:

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tuned out after Gator started talking because I can't stand him and apparently nobody else can either because I figured that they'd @ me if he accepted.

Ralph saying that people can "easily check" his streams when he paywalls them all is weird.

I don't trust Ralph at all so we'd basically set a timeframe (6 months) and then we'd get a physician's note with height and weight, once at the start and at the end. Only the end result matters. I want the doctor to initial over height and weight or some other assurance of tamper resistance.

Escrow would make public height and weight but the notes would stay with escrow; my local doctor's office would be in a language that's very specific to this region and I don't want any gimps harassing any doctors.

Weight will be measured pound for pound for simplicity. I accept the inherit disadvantage of Ralph being a foot shorter than me.

That's all there is to it. Two pieces of paper and thirty shekels each.
I mean you could just get so /fit/ that you don't need to show any proofs for his little challenge, since it would be obvious. You can drop weight really fast if you're willing to do the work for it.

DiddyKongMain1989

Beanie Baby NFT 10 year hodl strat.
kiwifarms.net
This is anybody's game.
Ralph is short and filled with lard, it wants to go.
Josh is presumably less short and considerably less filled with lard. It will be harder for him in general but he's more disciplined.
I have a bad feeling that Ralph will win from BMI and spite.

This is fun.

Josh. Join a gym and look up fat/calorie burning circuit routines.
DYOR but an easy weight routine to boost your metabolism + a long walk / endurance jogging most days is a good way to drop lbs.
Cut out junk-food throughout + add lean proteins.
Make sure to use a sauna or something to sweat out all your water like a UFC fighter before the final weigh in.

That's all I've got. Let the games begin!

AnIntrepidCrow

kiwifarms.net
Ralph has no discipline whatsoever, so he's fucked in any long term competition.

Just count calories and do a little bit of exercising and you can't lose. Setting boundaries and sticking to them is the main thing. I lost 20 pounds doing nothing but cutting out soda from my life. You can always throw in carbonated waters or some flavor packets in if you don't want to hate yourself and change it up.