Trashfire 07/18/2021: Gunt Vs Null Weight Loss Challenge -

Florence Sargent

sorry, no uglies allowed.
kiwifarms.net
If Null ends up getting ripped take this post as my pledge to Meghan Markle my way into his life.
1626914893403.png

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe that Josh is 6 feet tall, but there is no way he is 300 lbs. I just don't believe it.
He lives in eastern Europe, and those countries give visitors free tapeworms the moment they clear customs. It's just physically impossible for him to be that fat.
Here's the best possible way this could end. Josh joins Трезвая и Злая Молодежь but is defeated in his weight loss attempts by a combintion of Ethan's sheer excess starting weight, and his own involuntary weight gain through physical training and forgoing alcoholism.

He returns to America and upon Ralph attempting to attack him in a Key West motel, Josh strikes him down with a single blow.
The Kiwi Farms are forced to the dark web and Josh must go on the run through Central and South America in an attempt to reach the free nation of China.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just watch it, the pig is gonna add so many unreasonable requirements making the contest not happen, he'll then take the Jcaesar187 laurel and flex his piggy hooves at his audience.

Also what kind of camera is required to capture the gunt? I'm guessing a 10mm ultrawide lens on medium format, maybe 20km away to get the full gunt.

This cringe joke suggests the gunt is larger than the Grand Canyon.

waffle

kiwifarms.net
How is there so much weight loss speegary in here? The whole joke is that Ralph is an alcoholic who's currently in the "telling lies about quitting/cutting back" phase right now, and he could easily.beat Null if he just actually did that (ever see a skinny alcoholic who didn't do something like work construction or obsessively work out?). But, we all know he probably won't - and shit if he does good for him.

Mr. Manchester

Back by popular demand!
kiwifarms.net
If Null ends up getting ripped take this post as my pledge to Meghan Markle my way into his life.
View attachment 2368754
When she divorces Harry and gets half of the UK in the divorce, she will find a slim and trim null (thanks to all the helpful advice in the thread) and force him to become British. A sad fate indeed. Nothing to be done I'm afraid.

Radical Cadre

kiwifarms.net
@RickestRickCriminal Hey I like your OP. But there's this one little thing you've gotten wrong. If you are going to do a thread about a weight loss challenge, you need to know how to spell the word "lose" because it's an important one when you consider the subject matter. You've used the word "loose" many times and "loose" is what your Mom is. What Ethan and Josh are attempting to do is "lose" weight so that their clothing will be of a "loose" fit after they achieve their goals.

:semperfidelis:

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@RickestRickCriminal Hey I like your OP. But there's this one little thing you've gotten wrong. If you are going to do a thread about a weight loss challenge, you need to know how to spell the word "lose" because it's an important one when you consider the subject matter. You've used the word "loose" many times and "loose" is what your Mom is. What Ethan and Josh are attempting to do is "lose" weight so that their clothing will be of a "loose" fit after they achieve their goals.

:semperfidelis:
Savage.
I wanted to make the same joke but I've done a similar one twice already. :gunt:

Ridin' On My Scootypuff

The 14th Doctor
kiwifarms.net
How is there so much weight loss speegary in here? The whole joke is that Ralph is an alcoholic who's currently in the "telling lies about quitting/cutting back" phase right now, and he could easily.beat Null if he just actually did that (ever see a skinny alcoholic who didn't do something like work construction or obsessively work out?). But, we all know he probably won't - and shit if he does good for him.
and we get confirmed Gunt height, this is the sole reason why I believe Ralph cannot do the challenge