Trashfire 07/18/2021: Gunt Vs Null Weight Loss Challenge

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

ethan ralph got the covid vaccine in vegas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph is 300+

when i tried comparing weight on a hard surface vs on a carpet the difference in weight was pretty significant, not just a few pounds off.

but ralph has a different scale and his carpet is likely different in thickness, and there are other things that can affect his number though. so considering this my guess is that he weighs anywhere from 50-80lbs more than he thinks.

it’s a pretty rough guess that could be off but i’m not going to take time to try to find out for sure while all ralph has to do is just find a hard, flat surface in his crackshack to use. maybe he doesn’t even have one and the carpet is the best surface his white trash gunted brain thought to put the scale on.

also may you’re getting a bit fat yourself. you should join the weight loss challenge so you look your best in whatever goodwill dress with the least stains ralph finds.

0257CF78-9ED5-41F6-B976-7B623B7AF0B9.jpeg

Tom Myers

CHRIST IS KANG
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
when i tried comparing weight on a hard surface vs on a carpet the difference in weight was pretty significant, not just a few pounds off.

but ralph has a different scale and his carpet is likely different in thickness, and there are other things that can affect his number though. so considering this my guess is that he weighs anywhere from 50-80lbs more than he thinks.

it’s a pretty rough guess that could be off but i’m not going to take time to try to find out for sure while all ralph has to do is just find a hard, flat surface in his crackshack to use. maybe he doesn’t even have one and the carpet is the best surface his white trash gunted brain thought to put the scale on.

also may you’re getting a bit fat yourself. you should join the weight loss challenge so you look your best in whatever goodwill dress with the least stains ralph finds.

View attachment 2403373
Didn't catch the carpet weigh-in, what a crock of shit

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2403373
Didn't catch the carpet weigh-in, what a crock of shit
Its fine as long as he keeps weighing in on the same carpet every time right? As long as its not inconsistent the surface he weighs on?

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its fine as long as he keeps weighing in on the same carpet every time right? As long as its not inconsistent the surface he weighs on?

if he were to weigh in on the carpet and it was off by the same amount every time then sure it wouldn’t change how much he’s lost.

but how hard is it to weigh yourself on a proper surface, especially during a contest where the accuracy of your number is more important? if it’s because he has to record it he can just stream it from his phone. it’s not that hard to carry a scale one room over to get the right number, a lot of us do it.

McSchlomo

kiwifarms.net
I really want to write a long spergy text about why ralph would absolutely get demolished in this challenge even if he tryhards and null just halfasses but this isn't happening is it?

Edit: Also, I'm putting my bets on Ralph is 5,4. One day we'll find out for sure.

Last edited:

CeeShape

kiwifarms.net
i just weighed myself on a plastic board on carpet like ralph and plastic board on concrete and plastic on linoleum and concrete and on carpet and on linoleum floors
plastic board on carpet
77kg
plastic board on concrete
75kg
plastic board on linoleum
76kg
carpet
84kg (large difference!)
concrete
75kg
linoleum
76kg

can not explain the number of carpet being heavier by 9KG i expected differently and it is large range

normally i weigh on the linoleum but the board on carpet does not change much from my testing
my last doctor weigh was 78kg that was early january
i will get a different scale to see if it has differences

from the tests the plastic on carpet to me does look fine it s closer to concrete than rest.
can another do tests like this? the carpet result is large

edited;

follow up i tested on a different carpet that is thinner and got 81kg
thinner the carpet the lighter results i get. i thought i might be lighter the thicker carpet
im at my mother/fartherss house tonight for dinner im taking my scale with plastic sheet to repeat test with their scale

Last edited:

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You mean to tell me you honestly think Ralph is gonna splurge on the "good dress" and not just get her whatever is hung on the end of the rack?

goodwill bud. like the store where you can buy used stuff at a cheap price or if you’re white trash ethan ralph you go there to buy your fiancée’s wedding dress.

Lol standing by an angled ceiling hoping the perspective would make him taller....

it makes him look shorter to me honestly.

CeeShape

kiwifarms.net
n
i just weighed myself on a plastic board on carpet like ralph and plastic board on concrete and plastic on linoleum and concrete and on carpet and on linoleum floors
plastic board on carpet
77kg
75kg
76kg
carpet
84kg (large difference!)
concrete
75kg
linoleum
76kg

can not explain the number of carpet being heavier by 9KG i expected differently and it is large range

normally i weigh on the linoleum but the board on carpet does not change much from my testing
my last doctor weigh was 78kg that was early january
i will get a different scale to see if it has differences

from the tests the plastic on carpet to me does look fine it s closer to concrete than rest.
can another do tests like this? the carpet result is large

edited;

follow up i tested on a different carpet that is thinner and got 81kg
thinner the carpet the lighter results i get. i thought i might be lighter the thicker carpet
im at my mother/fartherss house tonight for dinner im taking my scale with plastic sheet to repeat test with their scale
ok visited parents house for dinner but before eat i tested with same setup, there is a small differents where the thin carpet is more thin than my one.
the testing is using their scale theirs is analog
plastic board on carpet
77kg
76kg
76kg
carpet
82kg(another new large difference)
concrete
75kg
linoleum
77kg
thin carpet
80kg

results with my scale at my parent house with scale in same setup
plastic board on carpet
77kg
75kg
76kg
carpet
83kg (large difference again)
concrete
76kg
linoleum
77kg
thin carpet
81kg

close result and it to me thinks plastic on the carpet makes me weigh more and carpet solo making me weigh more

ralph and ppp and everyone should use same setup they are using already so it is the same each time but to see for themself they should use concrete

conclusion is i dont no why it is so different (heavier) on carpet but clearly plastic board with carpet to me is ok, any different is small and after the test i trust that it does not matter to use concrete now they use whatever already because if it is changed then it will no be consistant but if its changed then difference is not much unless they use carpet alone

Last edited:

Puck

kiwifarms.net

Anhero of a 1000 faces.

kiwifarms.net
Both are fat and will continue to be so. I doubt either will lose weight as they live sedentary life styles. Though if Ralph got a standing desk he would be far better off. This a shameful display all around. Ralph has ample time to lose weight, his job takes him 3-4 hours, and at most 5 hours a day. He works far less that your average American and can invest that time into weight loss, and other pratical things, but instead he will watch the tube like an idiot.