Trashfire 07/18/2021: Gunt Vs Null Weight Loss Challenge

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
So after the competition has started and we have seen Jewsh lose a respectable 5lb, and PPP almost an insane 30lb, Ralph who proclaimed he would put everyone to shame as he has done this before managed to lose a measly 0.8lb - I wonder why, it's not like we have seen him gobbling down milkshakes before asking people where they want to go eat that day. Huh, it's as if Ralph can't control himself unless he is trapped in a cage. Shocker!

For context though 0.8lb is nothing, and by that I mean your body weight will naturally fluctuate more than that, with shitting, eating, pissing and drinking. I for example weigh between 83-85kg. 0.8lb is like 0.4kg, so in reality unless he controlled all those other factors he has not lost a thing. However, no doubt Ralph has made sure to do this before eating and after squeezing one out. Pathetic.
1628933583464.png

Tweet / Archive

Schlomo Silverscreenblatt

Enjoy the ment
kiwifarms.net
So after the competition has started and we have seen Jewsh lose a respectable 5lb, and PPP almost an insane 30lb, Ralph who proclaimed he would put everyone to shame as he has done this before managed to lose a measly 0.8lb - I wonder why, it's not like we have seen him gobbling down milkshakes before asking people where they want to go eat that day. Huh, it's as if Ralph can't control himself unless he is trapped in a cage. Shocker!

For context though 0.8lb is nothing, and by that I mean your body weight will naturally fluctuate more than that, with shitting, eating, pissing and drinking. I for example weigh between 83-85kg. 0.8lb is like 0.4kg, so in reality unless he controlled all those other factors he has not lost a thing. However, no doubt Ralph has made sure to do this before eating and after squeezing one out. Pathetic.
View attachment 2444430
Tweet / Archive
already not gonna make it lmfao

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
"I STAGNATED THIS WEEK, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG. AH WELL...
MAY, ARE YOU READY? NO? THEN GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR! WE'RE GOING TO GET BBQ FROM THAT PLACE I TOLD YA ABOUT.
YES... ALL YOU CAN EAT. COME ON, YOU DUMB BITCH."
lmfao this fat pig really is going to try and convince he lost weight while stuffing his face with mass amounts of food and booze, alot of it publicly or into the mic and drinking coke nightly, whats he going to do when hes supposed to reach an actual normal weight for 5'1 and he looks like a red greasy porous pumpkin?

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
"I STAGNATED THIS WEEK, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG. AH WELL...
MAY, ARE YOU READY? NO? THEN GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR! WE'RE GOING TO GET BBQ FROM THAT PLACE I TOLD YA ABOUT.
Ralph is one of the dumbest motherfuckers going. You're trying to lose weight, you know people constantly watch you and make fun of you and you upload pictures of you eating - red meat dripping with fat, greasy toast, with a side of what looks to be pure cheese and covered in BBQ sauce - which if you need to be reminded is basically just sugar with tomato and other flavourings added. He's failed to even attempt to lose weight, he may as well take the L and go 0-5.

Also, May looks disgusting in that picture - ewwww.

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
Killstream Hat with a Dick Masterson shirt. This is cringe on a level we haven't seen before.

UnLimiTed-Lbs

Adrienne Blair pegged Ethan Ralph. Memphis Style!
kiwifarms.net
“Weight loss” is going really well it seems
View attachment 2567222
View attachment 2567223
I think Ralph believes that now that PPP and Surfer are no longer buddies then he doesn't need to continue the weight loss competition.
But the reality is its for his own health, not to own up to anyone.
every time he goes out of state and eats out then he's just going to be felted by Josh and PPP when the weight loss competition starts back up in a week.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Ralph believes that now that PPP and Surfer are no longer buddies then he doesn't need to continue the weight loss competition.
But the reality is its for his own health, not to own up to anyone.
every time he goes out of state and eats out then he's just going to be felted by Josh and PPP when the weight loss competition starts back up in a week.
Pantsu Cooking.png

23-09-2021
Tweet / Archive

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he hates her cooking or he wants to eat takeaway and at restaurants and believes she'll accept his excuse
100% this. he's still eating shit food just takeout. may confirmed SHIT TIER trad wife.... who'd have thunk??

it's important we make fun of them for this so he's forced to publicly eat more of her food and pretend to like it for our amusement

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Cryptoland pfp like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
As basic bitch as her cooking is, it's still healthier than eating huge steaks and Whitecastle.
This. Having a woman cook for you is great for a diet. No need to grab takeout or nuke frozen garbage when you're lazy, someone else filling your plate can be decent portion control, and having someone to talk to over the meal slows you down from just stuffing your face too quickly for your body to tell you it's full. I gained like ten pounds in two months after my ex left.

If I were Pantsu I'd be insulted if Ralph asked me to stop cooking, but maybe she's too naïve to understand what's really going on there.

Sell the man-purse on Craigslist and use the money to enroll Pantsu in some cooking classes.