Trashfire 07/18/2021: Gunt Vs Null Weight Loss Challenge

McSchlomo

kiwifarms.net
ralph has no chance of losing any substantial amount of weight unless he puts loads of effort into it.

I know his bodytype, I have the same (at least partially). Every ounce of fat we gain goes into the gunt and it stays there and gives us cancer. Losing weight is like having a second and maybe a third job.

Ralph has no chance.

Sentient Vaccum

Excellent carpet cleaning.
kiwifarms.net
But the reality is its for his own health, not to own up to anyone.

ralph has no chance of losing any substantial amount of weight unless he puts loads of effort into it.

I know his bodytype, I have the same (at least partially). Every ounce of fat we gain goes into the gunt and it stays there and gives us cancer. Losing weight is like having a second and maybe a third job.

Ralph has no chance.
Can confirm, all in the gunt/chicken wings. I lost 32lbs over the summer and I look just as horrifically blubbery as ever, even though I feel way better.

UnLimiTed-Lbs

Adrienne Blair pegged Ethan Ralph. Memphis Style!
kiwifarms.net
slightly off topic but her having "trad" in her handle is pathetic and funny at the same time
May is trying so desperately labeling herself as "Trad". But all she can do is post basic bitch food photos and being a fake Christian by bible quoting and never attending mass on Sundays.
Null called it back in January.

AVZ

kiwifarms.net
If I were in a situation where I needed to get in shape, I would just get ahold of a well constructed DDR mat, or shell out the cash for a cabinet while only drinking water, eat supplements and go paleo diet.

Y'all like DDR, right?

Famke Slamssen

kiwifarms.net
If I were in a situation where I needed to get in shape, I would just get ahold of a well constructed DDR mat, or shell out the cash for a cabinet while only drinking water, eat supplements and go paleo diet.

Y'all like DDR, right?
If you're not in good shape, DDR will destroy your knees. Anything over like 5 feet of difficulty will have you jumping and stomping way too much for a fat body to handle. If you need to shape up after gaining a bunch of weight, do a simple 5x5 compound lift program and ride a bike or swim.

But yeah, DDR was solid up to and including DDRMAX2.

AVZ

kiwifarms.net
If you're not in good shape, DDR will destroy your knees. Anything over like 5 feet of difficulty will have you jumping and stomping way too much for a fat body to handle. If you need to shape up after gaining a bunch of weight, do a simple 5x5 compound lift program and ride a bike or swim.

But yeah, DDR was solid up to and including DDRMAX2.
I forgot for a sec about how much weight we were dealing with. Maybe VR stuff could assist in terms of not being anything resembling a high-intensity workout.

AnIntrepidCrow

kiwifarms.net
Ralph would have a noticeably less fleshy jowl if he was actually losing weight. This fat faggot is eating fried chicken and posting it on twitter, and milkshakes on stream, and he doesn't have the height or metabolism to have a resting caloric rate for that to compensate if it was all he ate during a day.

McSchlomo

kiwifarms.net
Eh, might be true. With a usual lifestyle like his, if he just pulls himself together for a week and sheds a lot of waterweight, he can come to such results. I once gained ~18 pounds over a weekend (don't ask) and lost them over the following week. Well, mostly...

If its not that: I don't know what timeperiod this 23 pound loss happened over. But consider that he had massive amounts of stress (that we laughed at) here with childen stuff, lawsuits, whatever + some traveling and events iirc. Thats less time to eat and drink while sitting on your ass, and probably just drinking while being on your feet and being on your feet more in general. For someone like him to shed loads of weight at first in that situation is normal.

But this is usually where it ends, although I have a friend who lost a lot of weight just by being constantly stressed for a few years and afaik has managed to keep it off. But that friend isn't an alcoholic (and whatever else).

I think it would be both good for our amusement and ralphs weight if he just gets HAMMERED with bullshit for the next few years.

Win-Win, really.

Major Discord

kiwifarms.net

Ralph has no chance.
Wrong. He just needs to shit his pants more often.

Snappy Jappy

I'm on the air doing my job
kiwifarms.net
Ralph is completely naked in this video (in an attempt to reduce his total weight)

You even get a sneak peek at the Gunt 40 Seconds into the video

1633080769108.png

Thankfully the surfaces around his bathroom aren't too reflective, so we don't have to subject ourselves to his naked gunted form

R00T

"I'm here to pay respects to a dear friend."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What was his starting weight?

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph is completely naked in this video (in an attempt to reduce his total weight)

You even get a sneak peek at the Gunt 40 Seconds into the video

View attachment 2585824

Thankfully the surfaces around his bathroom aren't too reflective, so we don't have to subject ourselves to his naked gunted form
He claimed to Dingo 2 days ago on Tequila Sunrise that he has been

1. fasting - claimed he is just eating extremely less(hinted to 1 meal a day) and liquiding the rest

2. Hard gym workout with weight training and massive amounts of cardio (stated to Dingo he hits the gym for extreme exercise)

3. A massive change in his diet consisting of protein and greens only, no carbs.

he ended this claim by saying “its not that hard to do honestly, just do those 3 things and by the end of the year ill be 200lb. Watch”

personally, I do not believe anything he said. Ralph has never and will never step inside any gym of any sort and just start conditioning with bench pressing or dumbbell work or even get on a treadmill. He will not do any type of heavy cardio training such as boxing/kickboxing or HIIT training. He physically is incapable of just jumping in the gym and immediately destroying a squat rack or deadlift. He would be hospitalized just from ripping his legs/spine out from under him with what I would believe is no training or any form practicing done or even a single stretch exercise.

Is it possible for him to do these things at his current weight? Absolutely. Im 262lb and im squating nearly 2plates(225lb) at max without issue and deadlifting 285lb without a belt or straps at this current moment. I run about 3 miles a day minimum and hit the gym now 4-5 days a week.

i also go to a chiropractor, drink whey protein daily, have extensive experience working out and dieting for years. Roll out and stretch properly. Rest correctly and fast when necessary. My HIIT work has increased productivity due to just getting a coach and class and boxing 3 days a week.

This things at my age(32) are difficult and I have to prepare my body for the hard training and exercise that I am expecting to do. Some days are worse then others. Sometimes it takes 2 days to recover from a hard core conditioning session such as squats to deadlift burn outs.

Even with all that hard training I am still losing weight super slowly and building muscle mass.

My point in all this explaining is this for Ralph to make such claims to Dingo and claim thats how he is under 260lb is to claim he is hitting the gym harder and more effectively than anyone else in his weight class and has amazing form and discipline to correct any behaviors that would undermine his goal of under 200lb by January. He would also have to have an immunity to pain recovery and the best yoga to overcome joint nerve pinching or muscle knotting with rolling foam and more.

this is fundamental universally impossible in his current state at this time and would take a personal trainer and nutritionist to complete what he is claiming to Dingo to do.

therefore, in my conclusion

Ralph is lying and doing cocaine
:gunt: