Trashfire 07/18/2021: Gunt Vs Null Weight Loss Challenge

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
1. fasting - claimed he is just eating extremely less(hinted to 1 meal a day) and liquiding the rest

2. Hard gym workout with weight training and massive amounts of cardio (stated to Dingo he hits the gym for extreme exercise)

3. A massive change in his diet consisting of protein and greens only, no carbs.

he ended this claim by saying “its not that hard to do honestly, just do those 3 things and by the end of the year ill be 200lb. Watch”
that's a pretty hardcore regimen, if it's actually true and he keeps it up he'll be down to normal weight in a year and ripped with visible abs in two years

but it's ralph so he won't

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that's a pretty hardcore regimen, if it's actually true and he keeps it up he'll be down to normal weight in a year and ripped with visible abs in two years

but it's ralph so he won't
Its just not realistic to burn off nearly 65+lb in a healthy safe manner in just 2 months time. Not unless you have a personal trainer and diet made by a nutritionist or you have years of experience shifting your body from bulk to burn to cut to fat and understand what works/doesnt work for your body. Its heavy amounts of discipline and mental work to tell yourself to get up. Go work out. Go be productive and make time for what your body needs and dont slack off.

Ralph streams for an average amount of 10 hours a day every day between two shows. He sleeps at least 6 hours a day on average totally 16/24 hours.

leaving 8 hours to manage free time and rest. Daylight only exists for 12 hours so what is he really doing to make such a realistic change in weight? Its not healthy or safe how hes doing it so start there and grossly interpret what you think it is.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
Its just not realistic to burn off nearly 65+lb in a healthy safe manner in just 2 months time. Not unless you have a personal trainer and diet made by a nutritionist or you have years of experience shifting your body from bulk to burn to cut to fat and understand what works/doesnt work for your body.
yeah 65lb in 2 months is kinda impossible

for reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_Barbieri's_fast

this guy literally fasted for over a year straight, eating absolutely nothing, and lost around 22 lb per month during that time. this is probably the most extreme weight loss ever done, aiming for even faster rates than this is insanity

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
yeah 65lb in 2 months is kinda impossible

for reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_Barbieri's_fast

this guy literally fasted for over a year straight, eating absolutely nothing, and lost around 22 lb per month during that time. this is probably the most extreme weight loss ever done, aiming for even faster rates than this is insanity
If David goggins is telling the truth and not full of shit (I have heavy doubts to his claims). He lost over 106 pounds in 3 months. So it's possible.
That being said goggins routine is intense and makes most people quit after 1 day. I guess if Ralph had the will power he could do it. But Ralph lacks that will power, he can't even do simple things like just eating less.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
If David goggins is telling the truth and not full of shit (I have heavy doubts to his claims). He lost over 106 pounds in 3 months. So it's possible.
That being said goggins routine is intense and makes most people quit after 1 day. I guess if Ralph had the will power he could do it. But Ralph lacks that will power, he can't even do simple things like just eating less.
david goggins is an absolute freak of nature. this dude runs fucking ultramarathons, he once ran so fucking hard that he gave himself rhabdomyolosis from overdoing it, which means his muscles started experiencing tissue breakdown which fucks up his kidneys, dude was pissing blood and almost died, that's how much of a lunatic this guy is. i absolutely believe that this monster of a man is capable of losing a hundred pounds in three months.

and yeah he is the absolute polar opposite of ralph, there's absolutely no way ralph can copy this guys routine for even a single day. probably nobody in this thread could do that either, the shit this guy does is too intense for us mere mortals, that dude iss an absolute masochist who gets off on working himself half to death on a daily basis.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Cryptoland pfp like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
What is being done to the scale? Magnets? Recalibrating? Taking coke or meth? His diet is fast food and giant steaks. He's not posting pictures of Pantsu meals anymore. How could someone eat like that and lose weight?
I guess it's theoretically possible if he previously ate two double cheeseburgers per meal rather than just one.

(But it's probably coke or meth, yes.)

Monkey Type-I.N.G

I love Israel
kiwifarms.net
What is being done to the scale? Magnets? Recalibrating? Taking coke or meth? His diet is fast food and giant steaks. He's not posting pictures of Pantsu meals anymore. How could someone eat like that and lose weight?
Easy, slip a piece of paper on the sensor support below the foot pad, but who cares about these weigh ins, I personally care only about the doctors letter or receipt or whatever.

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
Ralph's weight loss is painfully slow for someone at his body fat%. Given how obese he is he can easily lose 1-1.5% of his body fat a week. If he was fasting and doing a shit load of cardio he should be losing more then 1.9 pounds a week (July 31st weigh in to the most recent one). He could've lost 4-16.1 more pounds had be following a proper regiment. This is all assuming Ralph is being honest about the pounds lost as it's obvious he's not honest about his workout and diet routine.
Fasting and heavy exercise would easily put him at the 4 pounds + mark. I'm not exactly sure what Ralph is doing to lose weight, if he is being honest. Could be stimulant abuse, could be exercise, or he could just be eating less because his wallets thin from all the court cases he's involved in. Either way the results don't match the purported method.

Looking at Randy santel, another fat fuck, but is actually motivated to lose weight. Has lost 56 pounds in 6 weeks. Obviously that's an extreme amount but he's just doing a shit load of cardio and eating less food. So just by comparison it's clear Ralph's lying about his diet and exercise.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
His scale looks like a cheap $25 dollar one from Walmart. Doubtful its anywhere near accurate enough to measure his actual fatass. Probably has a 225 lbs weight limit

McSchlomo

kiwifarms.net
david goggins is an absolute freak of nature. this dude runs fucking ultramarathons, he once ran so fucking hard that he gave himself rhabdomyolosis from overdoing it, which means his muscles started experiencing tissue breakdown which fucks up his kidneys, dude was pissing blood and almost died, that's how much of a lunatic this guy is. i absolutely believe that this monster of a man is capable of losing a hundred pounds in three months.

and yeah he is the absolute polar opposite of ralph, there's absolutely no way ralph can copy this guys routine for even a single day. probably nobody in this thread could do that either, the shit this guy does is too intense for us mere mortals, that dude iss an absolute masochist who gets off on working himself half to death on a daily basis.
Watching a documentary about that guy threw me into a depression, not gonna lie. I'm still hoping to this day he is just a massive scam artist and has everybody fooled.