07/24/20 TPD OPS Sergeant Zeis - Stay tuned to find out the results of the meeting between Sergeant Zeis and Captain Sawyer!

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else wonder if random attorneys browse the Farms?

Just consider it. Look at how smug Tommy is about how each interaction with law enforcement brings him closer to PWNing the haters... and this site is full of text and video archives of him admitting to what he did to Sabrina.

Like how much other shit from other cows is on here that blatantly incriminates them? If you were an attorney, how could you not use this site as a resource? Sure, our name is mud, so you'd harm your repu...oh hahaahhaaa who are we kidding you're already a lawyer. Lawyers totally check up on the opposing litigants using this site. How could they afford not to?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else wonder if random attorneys browse the Farms?

Just consider it. Look at how smug Tommy is about how each interaction with law enforcement brings him closer to PWNing the haters... and this site is full of text and video archives of him admitting to what he did to Sabrina.

Like how much other shit from other cows is on here that blatantly incriminates them? If you were an attorney, how could you not use this site as a resource? Sure, our name is mud, so you'd harm your repu...oh hahaahhaaa who are we kidding you're already a lawyer. Lawyers totally check up on the opposing litigants using this site. How could they afford not to?
IANAL, but I don’t think he could be arrested purely for that, as it was a long time ago and I doubt you could find any corroborating evidence at this stage. But given that we know Tom gets off on pictures of little girls by his own admission, it’s extremely unwise for him to publicly admit his pedo lusts. Really, all it needs is for some copper to get sick of Tommie’s shit and look him up.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Gotta love the random crap just laying around in the background.

Some sort of pot/kitchen accessory on top of a keyboard... Because why not?

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
Dear lord. He can't even hold a phone conversation.

He's either too poor or too lazy to go and buy a new lighter. He's using matches in this stream.
Probably lazy. There are dollar stores in Tuscon, and I know for a fact the chain sells lighters for a dollar.
Unless he really doesn't have a single dollar to his name.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
Gotta love the random crap just laying around in the background.

Some sort of pot/kitchen accessory on top of a keyboard... Because why not?
You know how video game streamers have video game related stuff in the background? Movie reviewers have movie posters and DVDs?

Tom is a filthy garbage eating hobo so he decorates his set with trash and unwashed dishes.

Just needs some posters of children and dogs to make it really express who he is.

Florence

Bim, guess what?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know how video game streamers have video game related stuff in the background? Movie reviewers have movie posters and DVDs?

Tom is a filthy garbage eating hobo so he decorates his set with trash and unwashed dishes.

Just needs some posters of children and dogs to make it really express who he is.
There’s the little plush dog toy on top of the birdcage thing(?), but I really don’t want to think too much about that...

Reactions: Sparkletor 2.0
Tags
None