07/29/2020 When Gender Roles Don't Match Cultural Norms for Gender Identity and Fat Mermaids -

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>talks about word salad
>posts nonsensical word salad
>reuses the same tired insults
Tom you're the one who needs to step up your game. Also, a deflated old bag of flesh like yourself has no business using the term incel, you are a quintessential example of one. And don't give me that bullshit about you not wanting sex, I remember the cucumber. You use that as a cover for the fact that the only way you can get laid is by raping children and dogs, you being the dog and child rapist that you are.
I, Christ Cried, do publically and fully assert under penalty of perjury that you, Mister Thomas Wasserberg are a zoophile, pedophile, sex offender, and general nuisance to all that is decent and clean.
One of the things I love about Tommy is that he could blow a Schnauzer with one breath and try to scold you for moral corruption with the next.

EcoLibertarian

Have a nice day
kiwifarms.net
for every low intelligence, infantile imbecile like yourself who think i'm disgusting, based on their inability to comprehend my words and lies they were told , there are hundreds who appreciate me for my knowledge, wisdom and grace under fire from hordes of derps like you sado masochistic voyeurs, trying to colonize my mind with the nonsense they believe.

Your word salad is just a jumble of infantile, irrational, ad hominem fallacy insults that you're flinging at me from the summit of mount stupid, derp. step up your game, incel.
i'm so dishonored to get a reply from a real life lolcow as yourself. you really are the biggest sperg known to man. a small dicked piece of shit such as yourself deserves to be laughed at for every minute of their lives.

also be careful what you say on the internet... addresses leak, no?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You are quite within your rights to choose to live at the summit of mount stupid with your opinions about me rooted in lies you've been conditioned to believe , you nasty nazi incel derp. Are you now determined to stalk me everywhere or just follow me here, mighty white man with a tiny penis?
Oh tom you are stuck a retard. Do get i am wearing a 9/10 from Rue 21. And yes i gained weight and i will lose it.

My baby was over the other day and yes her dinner menu was the exact same hickory smoked baby back ribs and for side she wanted mashed potato's and Mac & Cheese. It is why i gained so much weight and that outfit was a size small. I did look bloated out in it so i do admit to that.
But lets face it you are like SHUD if you were a mermaid

Now do get a size 12 is way above a 9/10. So do get what that means you fat slob of a dog fucking child molesting pervert.

for every low intelligence, infantile imbecile like yourself who think i'm disgusting, based on their inability to comprehend my words and lies they were told , there are hundreds who appreciate me for my knowledge, wisdom and grace under fire from hordes of derps like you sado masochistic voyeurs, trying to colonize my mind with the nonsense they believe.

Your word salad is just a jumble of infantile, irrational, ad hominem fallacy insults that you're flinging at me from the summit of mount stupid, derp. step up your game, incel.
I will now translate to something we can comprehend old man,

UM duh ME BUTTHURT WAAAAAAA REEEEEEEEE.

There you go tom Now everyone can comprehend that bullshit drivel you shart out of your brain.

i'm so dishonored to get a reply from a real life lolcow as yourself. you really are the biggest sperg known to man. a small dicked piece of shit such as yourself deserves to be laughed at for every minute of their lives.

also be careful what you say on the internet... addresses leak, no?
Damn we look like twins! Hey it is good to meet you. They do say we all have a twin out there somewhere.

Lets hope that is not the case for tom. Kids and dogs have enough trouble with one pervert tom lurking around Tucson.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
How can mermaids be fat? They swim all day long in order to get around, and I've never seen a fat swimmer. Everything is toned.
Oh tom is quoting a post i made about him in AMB and i have gained weight due to my daughter being here for some time and her diet is a bit fattening consisting of only meats and starches.

most sides are just mash potatoes and mac & cheese with a meat. there is no crunchy veggies or salads ever.

I posted a SNL video about Shud the mermaid.

tom kiss..gif

being the aggressive blob fish tom is you know it ended badly for the young man

tomkiss.gif

Tom was totally gross and forced himself on the young sailor but then we all know
Tom love seamen

https://youtu.be/vd1pvUG_aAc Here is the video tom got angry over and it was on AMB as

If tom was a mermaid.

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net

Huh, I'm mashing "X" to doubt all of that. And funny and extremely ironic of you to learn and use the phrase "ad hominem" - which by the way you are using it wrong as that is not an adjective which its definition is a method of argument hence proving you wrong of possessing any accurate wisdom.

Maybe instead of telling people to step up their game, you should fix your mediocre one =/

• Feels
Reactions: Dee Price
Tags
None