08/01/2020 A Female Child Was Born Today. Their Parents Are Certain It's A Girl -

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
We'll have to wait until the child is 12 years old. If it becomes a mature adult capable of consenting to sex at 12 it is obviously female, right Tom?

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how anyone can sit through the entirety of these meandering screeds.

The only thing remotely enjoyable is the rat on the picture frame. I like to think it's real and it followed him home from the dumpster behind Aldi's, mistaking him for the Rat Messiah.

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
Not everyone drinks the troontarded kool-aid Tommy. Some people are actually smart enough to know better.

Maltninja

Bobtain
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how anyone can sit through the entirety of these meandering screeds.

The only thing remotely enjoyable is the rat on the picture frame. I like to think it's real and it followed him home from the dumpster behind Aldi's, mistaking him for the Rat Messiah.
I think it's hiding from the roaches and general twitching detritus. They say even rats have standards.

MasterDisaster

Beating my meat like everyone's watching.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
According to Tom at the end of the year either his space friends come and collect him, give him his magic space vagina, devour and shit out his enemies, etc.

Or he kills himself.

Tick tock Tommy.

• Feels
Reactions: Troon Draugur

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
According to Tom at the end of the year either his space friends come and collect him, give him his magic space vagina, devour and shit out his enemies, etc.

Or he kills himself.

Tick tock Tommy.
We all know neither will happen. Tom will make up some excuse just like he does for touching kids and dogs.

but he does have some really weird delusions.

But if I have learned one thing since i found KF and spent time telling off tom at AMB it is that toms delusions are massive and his schizophrenia does not allow him to see reality in even the slightest bit.

He will do as he always has make excuses.

Tags
None