• ”Life is a cartoon; we are all the characters of the larger; the cartoons we make are part of our own universe; we're all a reality cartoon.”

[08-10-2018] Phil’s Shill Stream for 09-10-2018

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by thebonesauce, Oct 8, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. So I’m confused as to how the Bounty Board works. I’m trying to dig up info about which games are currently available but searches turn up empty handed. Anyone who’s a bit more productive with this type of shit, feel free to contribute.

Let’s speculate.

• Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The black wind howls...

kiwifarms.net
  2. I believe the bounty board is different for different streamers, but I don't know how the selection works. I imagine there's a large master list of bounties, and then streamers are offered a random selection of x bounties from the list.

edit: My source for this is anecdotal, watching various streams where the streamer bemoans not having access to a specific bounty that one of their peers does.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Shick

Shick Body by Nabisco

kiwifarms.net
  3. Elo Hell redemption run?

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. According to the Twitch Bounty Program FAQ, while some bounties are generally available, those selected by Twitch are chosen based on what is "suited for your channel and audience", and "on the games you’ve streamed in the past".

• Informative Informative x 3
    #4 Haunter, Oct 8, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  5. That actually makes a lot of sense, dave did say the only bounties available to him the last few weeks were mobile games. The vast majority of mobile games are absolute trash that appeal to children and morons so they're definitely "suited to his channel anf audience".

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Oh boy, can't wait to see how long it takes for the Tevin Tard Troop to find the Dev's discord and raid it to inform them about how Dave eats babies or whatever.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I pray they don’t do that. 2 hours of FakeSydePhil would be majestic. No snorting for 2 hours and watching Phil desperately trying to contain spewing his autism in front of the proverbial internet talent scouts.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    thebonesauce

kiwifarms.net
  8. They did it with the last one. I remember checking out the Dev's discord and it was full of self important autists donning anime avatars clearly feeling like they're doing a great service to the community by snitching on Phil.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  9. The first sponsored stream getting canceled produced humorous content from Phil. The ELO Hell stream was dull, the only laughs came from the devs who paid heed to the call of the detractor and filed a complaint.

Or at least they said they did.

DSP is only interesting when he’s pissed off and feels comfortable showing his true colors. Fakesydephil is boring.

Edit: people trolling Phil is the only source of entertainment in the DSP universe these days. I don’t have a problem with people taking a few minutes out of their day to shit on Phil. It makes me chuckle.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  10. Personally Phil hasn't honestly done anything really interesting in years because of how much he's mellow'd out, so when I see people scrape the bottom of the barrel to "stick it to him" it just comes across as desperately trying to fit into the detractor community.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. You call it mellowing out, I call it acceptance. Of what, you ask? The fact that he’s terrible at games, that he’s terrible at commentary, and that the only thing he has is his stream. We know from BSV that Phil hates DSP more than even the greatest of a-loggers.

So it begs the question; why doesn’t he just roll with it? If he finally did just stop caring, was more laid back and wasn’t in the business of banning anyone making fun of him or voicing a negative opinion about him, I could imagine that Phil could have far more viewers and subs than he has right now. If he just became the meme and embraced the meme, he could be pulling in numbers. What I mean is that when Tevin restreams, he often doubles (sometimes even more than that) Phil's view count, and a lot of people are there because they’re not gonna get banned for making jokes at Phil’s expensive or talking shit.

It’s just one of life’s greatest mysteries.

• Agree Agree x 3
    thebonesauce

kiwifarms.net
  12. He's definitely made great strides in starting to roll with the punches (Imagine if OLD Phil got caught jerking it), but at this point it's too little too late. The damage to him has already been done.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. i think the only way this will be interesting is if the devs are informed. i dont want to watch phil play a game and act well, not phil.

kiwifarms.net
  14. His "pride" and inflated ego can't handle it.

• Like Like x 1
    Ratko_Falco

Ratko_Falco Босна је српска јер је Москва руска.

kiwifarms.net
  15. I think we are going to see a shit load of bans from dave and his mods during this "sponsored" stream. Everyone knows how bad he flipped out after the departure of Tut (if I see tut tut tut I'm going to ban ban ban) so people will try to bait him with tut comments which will result in instaban. He lost his shit with jakelikescucks talking about sidella, so that's another instaban word. People will probably try and bring up the fallout from the first "sponsored" stream which is a bit of a touchy subject. Pointing out the recently decimated sub count is more potential bait. I doubt any of it will produce anything good but the banhammer emote loving faggots will probably have a busy evening so at least a couple people will enjoy it. Overall it will probably be as boring as the first one.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Shit, I’ll probably watch the restream just for his chat. It’s obvious he’s gonna be about as interesting as a blank canvas and have the depth of a shallow puddle, might as well find SOME kind of entertainment to pull from it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    thebonesauce

kiwifarms.net
  17. Do we watch the same person? The guy who went off on the person that gave him literally $5000 and called him suspect is getting better at rolling with the punches?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    actually

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. its all theory. no way to prove it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Some people talk of tevin and raiding the discord last time.

Let me just refresh people as to what happened since i was witness to it and the guy who reported this to the farms

Tevins discord found the discord of the developers in about 20 mins, maybe a bit less. They then informed them that there is a guy streaming their game (dsp) and that he is bad for their product. They did this in a very calm and courteous way (at least best you can when it comes to dsp).

After the farms found out (via me), the 'dsp is a pedo' and worse came onto their discord. There was a lot of anger, profanity and personal insults to the developers. Now, correlation =/= causation but the tism in tevins discord is nothing like the angry tards that came from this board and twitter.

It didnt get much better the next day from dsp fans

Before you throw shade at tevin, maybe look closer to home. He restreams dave so you dont give him views and generally has a laugh at daves expense. The shit that got flung at the developers was the farms.

But thats obvious given the tism on this board

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Tell a suffering crowd of monsters created by a mad scientist they should leave the scientist alone, instead of telling the scientist he should stop creating suffering monsters. Guy, your campfire story is scary. Happy Halloween.

• Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot Hardcore Baking Season

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.