Trashfire 08/21/2021 Ethan Ralph wants to sue Kiwi Farms - "I will be going to the FBI to personally report Josh Moon, with my attorney."

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Thomas Highway

I find it all so amusing.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One, dropping money on expensive UGLY designer bags is the poor white trash method of "appearing to be a person of means."
Two, considering the rest of Ralph's wardrobe, this murse is going to especially stand out.

Designer murse but wears gym shorts, socks and flip flops.

Absolute wigger shit.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
One, dropping money on expensive UGLY designer bags is the poor white trash method of "appearing to be a person of means."
Two, considering the rest of Ralph's wardrobe, this murse is going to especially stand out.
Wait is the purse actually for him? If so how is the faggot going to bitch about ftm husband making him a fag or Troon ralph prediction "slander"

Inquisitor_BadAss

Spooky Scary Pumpkin Posts
kiwifarms.net
Sooo... did :gunt: and his :gunt: lawyer go to the FBI? @theralph deets pls
The matter was so serious they passed it onto the cyber police who traced all activity to some guy growing peppers in Serbia. Seal team 6 have been asked to suspend all missions in Afghanistan and make this a top priority, I think they identified the guy as someone called Ethan Moon.

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
The matter was so serious they passed it onto the cyber police who traced all activity to some guy growing peppers in Serbia. Seal team 6 have been asked to suspend all missions in Afghanistan and make this a top priority, I think they identified the guy as someone called Ethan Moon.
Ah yes Australia's most infamous son the notorious Ethan Moon

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

me: anime podcast you: uk low income housing proje
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2488645
Mamma mia! Its-a failure!

i thought her heritage was japanese?

You've overlooked the fact she didn't even grill the bread for her attempt at bruschetta. Not to mention the shrimp look overcooked and tough. I'd rather have the flowers.

oh god that’s supposed to be bruschetta?

i thought her heritage was japanese?
The only thing Japanese about her is the lolicon images she keeps by her bed.
She's as Japanese as Gator.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Jersh will soon be in the dock next to Slobodan Milosevic and shit. For real. There will be charges of war crimes and genocide and unpaid parking tickets on one side, and on the other, an American fugitive accused of calling an inbred hick fat and short even though he is obviously fat and short. He's corpulent. He has a visible gunt. And he's literally a midget.

Leedsotherkid

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2475269
He just spent $900 on one of the most ugly looking murses I've seen. Even his taste in fashion is shit, which of course he loves. What money does he have to threaten lolsuits?
Nice purse, told you guys he was gonna troon. bearded fat guy in a dress incoming!

After this failure of a trip turns out to be nothing short of financial disaster, how long before the gunt starts doing feeding trough vids or is reduced to eating dog shit on camera ala’ shoenice for attention?