Trashfire 08/21/2021 Ethan Ralph wants to sue Kiwi Farms - "I will be going to the FBI to personally report Josh Moon, with my attorney."

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Puck

kiwifarms.net
Piggie reminds me alot of Germany in 1944

The war is lost, he knows the war is lost, all of his cohosts know the war is lost, all of his paypigs know the war is lost.

But he has to keep pointlessly throwing his scarce resources away in service of a lost cause, just because it's impossible for him to admit that he's a fucking loser.

The Wokest

Diversity is our strength
kiwifarms.net
it was never like Maury Povich/Jerry Springer to begin with.
Wrong, Bloodsports were in fact Jerry Springer like when the host of the various shows knew that their audience did not gave a shit about them as personalities, when they acknowledged that having retards screaming at each other was the main attraction. But then 2 things happened.

1st) - Somewhere along the line fuckers that no one gives a fuck about started thinking that they were charismatic, that they were the secret sauce that brought the superberries, that the show was shaped around them and not the other way.
Happened with Donga and now you can see the gunt trying to convince himself that he's entertaining and the biggest guy on his "Sektor" or whatever the fuck he's running with.
Ralph_Sektor.gif

2nd) - JF and Warski infected IBS with pseudo-intellectual grifters, skeptics, white-race saviors and shit like that. The stupid cringe debates about sand nigger migrants in Europe and all those hot /pol/tard topics were unironically labeled bloodsports too. That created an infectious disease, alt-right retardation lashed onto IBS like a parasite even after Warski and JF went to shit. Ralph's killstream was plagued by that crap if you think about it.
Now days Ralph suffers from both problems. His show is about saving the white race since that's a topic that the redneck trailertrash audience that still watches him wants and his guest reflect that, and now the gunt thinks he is or has always been entertaining and the biggest of his Sektor...

Sektor_illness.gif

In short Ralph is suffering a deadly combo and it is really a sight to behold.

Last edited:
If it really was like Jerry Springer then there would be a segment within IBS where the audience ignites the autistic competitors (Insults/Cracks jokes at Contestants' expense)

I know that not everything about IBS has to emulate every aspect of Jerry Springer but IBS would have lasted a little longer (albeit not much) If they had a segment where the audience jumped in and roasted the main guests.

Last edited:

Darkk zero X

kiwifarms.net
Wrong, Bloodsports were in fact Jerry Springer like when the host of the various shows knew that their audience did not gave a shit about them as personalities, when they acknowledged that having retards screaming at each other was the main attraction. But then 2 things happened.

1st) - Somewhere along the line fuckers that no one gives a fuck about started thinking that they were charismatic, that they were the secret sauce that brought the superberries, that the show was shaped around them and not the other way around.
Happened with Donga and now you can see the gunt trying to convince himself that he's entertaining and the biggest guy on his "Sektor" or whatever the fuck he's running with.
View attachment 2583806
2nd) - JF and Warski infected IBS with pseudo-intellectual grifters, skeptics, white-race saviors and shit like that. The stupid cringe debates about sand nigger migrants in Europe and all those hot /pol/tard topics were unironically labeled bloodsports too. That created an infectious disease, alt-right retardation lashed onto IBS like a parasite even after Warski and JF went to shit. Ralph's killstream was plagued by that crap if you think about it.
Now days Ralph suffers from both problems. His show is about saving the white race since that's a topic that the redneck trailertrash audience that still watches him wants and his guest reflect that, and now the gunt thinks he is or has always been entertaining and the biggest of his Sektor...

View attachment 2583827

In short Ralph is suffering al deadly combo and it is really a sight to behold.
i would say thats a proper asesment of his situation still after all this time i still look at him an wonder how can you keep making the same mistakes over an over an over ...i just hope im still around on this earth to see the final act

Famke Slamssen

kiwifarms.net

1st) - Somewhere along the line fuckers that no one gives a fuck about started thinking that they were charismatic, that they were the secret sauce that brought the superberries, that the show was shaped around them and not the other way.
View attachment 2583806

View attachment 2583827

In short Ralph is suffering a deadly combo and it is really a sight to behold.
Your first point is plainly obvious, though that doesn't make it any less true.

Your second point is really interesting to me. I've never actually heard the Tonka era IBS shit before, was it generally less politically extreme in the early days? I got into the IBS shit pretty late in the game, so I always associated it with the alt-right politics.

It's really fucking funny to me that Ralph, a man who will breathe his last breath having only voted for a black democrat in a presidential election, could be so stupid as to completely misunderstand the format and unnecessarily put himself and his show under the censorious gun of the technocrats as part of his grift. I wonder if his show would have reached the same modest success it did on youtube without all the extremist viewpoints. If nothing else it probably would still be on youtube, and his dramatic and sustained meltdown would have been avoided, or at least delayed.

Chris Chad

kiwifarms.net
Your first point is plainly obvious, though that doesn't make it any less true.

Your second point is really interesting to me. I've never actually heard the Tonka era IBS shit before, was it generally less politically extreme in the early days? I got into the IBS shit pretty late in the game, so I always associated it with the alt-right politics.

It's really fucking funny to me that Ralph, a man who will breathe his last breath having only voted for a black democrat in a presidential election, could be so stupid as to completely misunderstand the format and unnecessarily put himself and his show under the censorious gun of the technocrats as part of his grift. I wonder if his show would have reached the same modest success it did on youtube without all the extremist viewpoints. If nothing else it probably would still be on youtube, and his dramatic and sustained meltdown would have been avoided, or at least delayed.
The main core of IBS was always "young right wing males", but there was definitely less of a political slant at the beginning than towards the end. The fun of IBS was that not only could you have an extreme leftist sped duking it out with an extreme right wing sped, after they ended their verbal slapfight you could have two random youtubers come out and duke it out too, completely unrelated from politics. It was a wide variety of things, and the name "internet bloodsports" fit because it was ALL around the internet, not just solely right wing politics all the time. This is what made guests like Josh or Metokur on, because they could give their takes and expertise on niche internet autism that was happening at the time, and in the case of Jim, a lot of the time there was some random cow who wanted to debate Jim, which pretty much guaranteed for an entertaining show. The Killstream, at one time, had the awareness of the wider YouTube community; people like Boogie2988 or Keemstar appeared on it, and people like Pewdiepie mentioned it in videos.

Ralph misunderstood the format because the alcohol killed whatever few braincells he had left knocking around up there. It truly is a shame, because the 2018 Killstream was a lot of fun for what it was.

Mr E. Grifter

Lean mean fat grilling machine
kiwifarms.net
It depends really, IBS if I am remembering correctly came about really after the Sargon-Spencer debate on Warski live. (Feel free to correct if I am wrong).

It was primarily right-wing, or involved people who were on the regular. However, it was not initially just one-sided and involved people from across the spectrum a bit more - but because of more TACSIK people like Ralph those people just distanced themselves from it.

The best shows were never the purely political ones, or if they were involving politics they would have someone like Destiny on so it wasn't just a snooze-fest of people masturbating each other over the idea of an ethnostate. The Kumite was pretty a-political.

Commander Gunt

Tri-Tachyon Council Member
kiwifarms.net
i would say thats a proper asesment of his situation still after all this time i still look at him an wonder how can you keep making the same mistakes over an over an over ...i just hope im still around on this earth to see the final act
Same here. The final arc will definitely be epic.