Money 1/13 New book listing -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen Riley

Things Can be fixed, but broken hearts suffer
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know it would have came out eventually but Chris should have kept his publisher a secret because now you can guarantee hordes of trolls will be descending to let Ka-Blam know Sonichu isn't kosher and it's going to end up banning him in no time at all.

He's lucky he's fulfilled his orders this time because I would imagine he'd end up in the exact same situation he did when Lulu banned him, with not enough money to refund and no way of fulfilling his order.

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
I know it would have came out eventually but Chris should have kept his publisher a secret because now you can guarantee hordes of trolls will be descending to let Ka-Blam know Sonichu isn't kosher and it's going to end up banning him in no time at all.

He's lucky he's fulfilled his orders this time because I would imagine he'd end up in the exact same situation he did when Lulu banned him, with not enough money to refund and no way of fulfilling his order.
You're right about how it would have come out eventually. According to their site and some people's reviews, they place a big ol' "produced by Ka-Blam.com" on the back of every single comic they make. A single troll buys one of them, and it's over.

I'm not sure how I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME/trolls will contact them about the copyright stuff, but I'm sure it won't be long.

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net

I'm surprised some place like Ka-Blam didn't already know Sonichu through the grapevines of fandom and internet and banned Chris on sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino