1/24/2021 AMB's Latest Troll -

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
I've not seen someone age this quickly since Revenge of the Sith.

1611547834053.png

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
For fucks sake, Tommie, quit calling 911 for no good reason (anything that is not an emergency is no good reason).

Tucson PD non-emergency line: (520) 791-4444
tpd.png

There are few things in life more disconcerting in modern life than actually needing 911 (read: unlike yourself in this video) and having the line keep ringing without being picked up, even for a short interval, asshole.

Postal_Rat

Babylonian Money Magic Slave
kiwifarms.net
For fucks sake, Tommie, quit calling 911 for no good reason (anything that is not an emergency is no good reason).

Tucson PD non-emergency line: (520) 791-4444
View attachment 1870606

There are few things in life more disconcerting in modern life than actually needing 911 (read: unlike yourself in this video) and having the line keep ringing without being picked up, even for a short interval, asshole.
Its a nice thought but Tom is categorically immune to learning and the city of Tucson is to cucked to either imprison or commit Tom

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Now i will address this on its own tom. even though i am sure you will mark both with either mad or autistic or even lunacy albeit that it is actually due to the butt hurt you feel as you rage like a spastic moron.

Mr. @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg the pedophile dog molester.

Why is it you hate natural females so badly? What makes you think that your delusional idea about female life being so lazy and deranged. Do you have any idea what a natural female goes through?

KI am sure you have never heard the HEY BABY