FIGGIN 1/26/19 ADF and Victoria have broken up - will leave the apartment in 6 weeks

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Philly boy better start looking for love on Okcupid to find a replacement soon. It will be very hard to find a lesbian, transwoman antifa super soldier interested in BDSM, SJW bullshit, Palestine, Latinx shit, maps, and guns in Portland or the west coast.
That actually seems pretty easy.

More like a pig.
A pig oozing puss and blood from a gash would be thrown into an incinerator for not meeting USDA standards.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder why there's a specific six week deadline to the breakup. If Toren had something new lined up, he'd bounce and leave Phil right away. It seems like this is something that could potentially fall through if Toren is relying on someone having house space/money available six weeks down the line, given the types of people normally in Phil/Torren's social orbit.
Didn't Toren's post say that he needed to find somewhere by 1 March, though, which implies that he doesn't yet have anything lined up.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not their parents' place? Then they can stay up all night and repost all the fash-bashing tweets they want while eating ice cream from a carton, live the dream!
I was thinking more along the lines of ADF's weird fascination with the concept of us/"the fascists" invading their apartment. What is even the point there?

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Philly boy better start looking for love on Okcupid to find a replacement soon. It will be very hard to find a lesbian, transwoman antifa super soldier interested in BDSM, SJW bullshit, Palestine, Latinx shit, maps, and guns in Portland or the west coast.
Phil won't find anyone to be in a relationship with. However something tells me that whatever particular faction of ANTIFA larpers he's running round with are probably full of mentally challenged, socially dysfunctional idiots who have made nothing but poor life choices and surf from couch to couch for a living because the can't support themselves.

I bet you once it gets out Phil's taking in LARP squatters so long as they're down to fight the fash and wear all black, he'll have no shortage of edgy bad boi's crashing in his livingroom under the guise of "My apartment is now ANTIFA headquarters..."

An Ghost

Died trying to suck himself off
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil is window-licking stupid, but he's also the kind of guy who could get himself on a government watchlist because he's mentally unstable, has no future and therefore nothing to lose, has violent fantasies, and is easily influenced by people with a political agenda that advocates violence.
Could get on a list? He already is and has been visited by the FBI for drawing this (pardon the shit quality)
E8E74DE3-E162-41B7-9D28-ABE04B033A29.jpeg

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
This must be the most elaborated shitposting I've seen in a while. For the sake of my already fragile psyche, I refuse to believe I share this planet with people like him.
I was just thinking the very same thing. Who the fuck ANNOUNCES that kind of thing on an open social media channel for the whole fucking world to see? If you were divorcing, would you bother to tell anyone except those directly effected by it? Phil would. Mind bogglin'.

• Agree
Reactions: Ray Streip
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino