FIGGIN 1/26/19 ADF and Victoria have broken up - will leave the apartment in 6 weeks

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
I always laugh when Phil goes on about how GamerGate BitCoin assassins are being sent by Kiwi Farms/transphobes to kill him. Even someone with no moral compass wouldn't want to kill Phil because he’s not worth a jail sentence.
I dunno, we saw the video of him shooting a gun. I think whoever brought him to the shooting range is a secret Kiwi assassin who knows if Phil is given a gun, it’s only a matter of time before he shoots himself.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dunno, we saw the video of him shooting a gun. I think whoever brought him to the shooting range is a secret Kiwi assassin who knows if Phil is given a gun, it’s only a matter of time before he shoots himself.
Why overtly murder him during a home invasion when you can get him to do it himself and have plausible deniability?

StoicMoose

Such Strength! Such Courage! In the Name of Allah!
kiwifarms.net
If philth ever shot anyone, the sheer embarrassment of being killed by philth would keep whoever he shot alive.

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
Reading between the lines, Isaboy and Slingblade have been at odds with each other (probably because Slingblade is sexually frustrated because Phil is too scared of sex and can't give Jon #analrips due to Phil's acorn dick/shemale surgery) and their relationship has soured. He's also sick of Phil's typical bullshit (Kiwi Farms, Antifag Supersoaker, Latinx, stink ditch lies, etc.). Slingblade goes looking for another mongoloid to mooch off of and get his geriatric jollies off. Someone agrees to keep Toren well stocked in vodka and internet service, and may or may not have agreed to the other thing. Slingblade tells Isaboy that he's leaving for greener pastures in a month and a half. Phil posts a bunch of bullshit about how being Antfag Supersoaker has made it impossible to support the Vodka Ogre and a bunch of other bullshit to make it seem like this was a mutual thing, but in reality he's terrified of the prospect of living alone because Kiwi Farms. A short time later Slingblade finds out that his new mooch mark as changed his mind and he has no place to go. He then begs Phil to let him stay, possibly promising Phil things he never intends to deliver (I'll pay for my own booze, I'll help with the rent and bills, I'll kill those evil Kiwis for you, etc.) because he doesn't want to be on the streets. Isaboy accepts and is relieved that he still has his attack ogre to set on anyone who tries to break in and rape him.

Have I got this right? I feel that's likely how it went down.
Nah, pretty sure it's the reverse. It seems much more likely that terrified at the thought of being left alone and at the mercy of the fash and Kiwis and transphobic neighbors just itching to invade and violate the Anitfa Sanctum, he begged the vodka ogre to stay, offering every concession he could. It does seem likely that Toren's new mark reneged about the same time, but I don't see Toren begging Phil for ANYTHING, and it was just good timing for him.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the most likely scenario was that Toren tried to leave, but discovered he was too fat to fit through the door.
That's what happens when you stay in bed all day swilling Vodka, eating junk food, playing pretty teen sexpot online, and only getting off your fat ass to fetch another bottle of rotgut Vodka because your Autistic errand boy is too busy playing Antifag Soupersoaker to get the bottle for you.

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
That's what happens when you stay in bed all day swilling Vodka, eating junk food, playing pretty teen sexpot online, and only getting off your fat ass to fetch another bottle of rotgut Vodka because your Autistic errand boy is too busy playing Antifag Soupersoaker to get the bottle for you.
Not sure if this is more applicable to Phil or Toren at this point, but both of them remind me of:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino