1/30/2020 - How to misinform yourself about the Coronavirus and how to tell if yourTrumpian or Christian - Our guy helps inform us on the coronavirus and then rambles about bullshit

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
Who needs VR? When you're listening to Tooter talk it's like you're right there with him digging for stale bread in the garbage, looking for nuggets of meaning amidst the yellowing clumps of sun-ripened broccoli and swollen cans of beefaroni.
And no one is going to pay for the vr experience of tommy tooter. They either get it for free, or not at all

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess if Tooter wants to get revenge on the Farms, there's no surer way than being the world's dullest dog-blower. He's just a bitchy vegetable that doesn't do anything at this point, far from being a Pavel Smerdyakov that invites study. Accepting dog cock was a solid career move for him, because without his past eccentricities he'd just be a boring old hippie that no one would ever notice.

Postal_Rat

Lolcow is dead and we have killed him
kiwifarms.net
you know watching this I can tell that tooter has a great relations with his parents and they never paid him to stay away for being a creepy fucker.

edit: I find it interesting that Tom will quote Leviticus to support welfare programs.
Most cafeteria Christians quote from the new testament about the disciples selling their property to give to the needy, because it makes it easier to ignore the most famous bit in Leviticus.

You know the one, the one saying Tom and people like Tom should be stoned for being abominations. Heck according to Leviticus Tom should be stoned thrice; for cross-dressing, homosexuality, and bestiality but let's let that go.

Like the noble Indians we leave behind the yucky parts of the buffalo.

Last edited:

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Tom claims to be a Levite priestess, without regard for the fact that he'd never be able to do his work because he's perpetually unclean.

• Agree
Reactions: Postal_Rat

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
I find it interesting that Tom will quote Leviticus to support welfare programs.
Most cafeteria Christians quote from the new testament about the disciples selling their property to give to the needy, because it makes it easier to ignore the most famous bit in Leviticus.

You know the one, the one saying Tom and people like Tom should be stoned for being abominations. Heck according to Leviticus Tom should be stoned thrice; for cross-dressing, homosexuality, and bestiality but let's let that go.

Like the noble Indians we leave behind the yucky parts of the buffalo.
Hence I'm leaning towards the idea of government-contracted charity organizations in lieu of welfare and subsidized housing programs. Some claim that current government social programs for the poor enable deviant behavior whereas with private charity organizations, they give what the poor need other than free money. Yeah that sounds rather Trumpian, but at the same time, everybody on all sides of politics are sick and tired of their tax money being misused anyways.

Tags
None