1/30/2020 - How to misinform yourself about the Coronavirus and how to tell if yourTrumpian or Christian - Our guy helps inform us on the coronavirus and then rambles about bullshit

Travis Touchdown Cumsock

What an absolute travesty.
kiwifarms.net
:story:
Tommie Tooter is Trumpian because her ladylike majesty is kin with the living trumpet race. From the day she was born, she has had a mystical affinity for the brass-hewn funnel instrument, for it reminded her of a butthole. For you see, she is a closet juggalo, obsessed with buttholes. That's simply how juggalos are made. Fuckin' magnets.

The name Tooter is an homage to her trumpet kin beliefs. She plays Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald all day every day, because trumpets. Dislikes the remakes for containing fewer trumpets.
:story:

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Hence I'm leaning towards the idea of government-contracted charity organizations in lieu of welfare and subsidized housing programs. Some claim that current government social programs for the poor enable deviant behavior whereas with private charity organizations, they give what the poor need other than free money. Yeah that sounds rather Trumpian, but at the same time, everybody on all sides of politics are sick and tired of their tax money being misused anyways.
In truth, said charities would be ripe with corruption too, but in theory would be better.

Tom is a prime example of the Taoist philosophy of teaching a man to fish rather than giving him a fish. Tom has been handed everything in life and thus is completely incapable of providing for himself. The government has created an ecosystem for people like Tom to leech from, thus making them completely dependent.

Postal_Rat

Digging through trash, Reading your mail
kiwifarms.net
Tom is a prime example of the Taoist philosophy of teaching a man to fish rather than giving him a fish. Tom has been handed everything in life and thus is completely incapable of providing for himself. The government has created an ecosystem for people like Tom to leech from, thus making them completely dependent.
I don't think Tom is capable of learning to fish. frankly I think his brain is too fundamentally broken. To my admittedly limited knowledge before the government started mailing him checks for his donkey brains he mostly lived off the pity of others. I mean didn't he spend a number of years homeless and surviving off dumpster diving.

I think Tom being human wreckage was unavoidable and frankly the governments big failure was not intervening harshly enough. I'm of the opinion that he should have been committed to a mental asylum. From what we see of Toms habits and living situation he clearly can't take care of himself, I think he's mentally incompetent in a legal sense.

Course this all just spit-balling maybe he was a genius 50 years ago until he got a subscription to government cheese and felt financially secure enough to start huffing solvents.

Tags
None