• ”And look how it came out, shaped like a girl.”

1-5-2019: Tom's Twitter gets Suspended/Chimps on YouTubeEnds with tirade on Facebook and admission of child molestation

Discussion in 'Tommy Tooter' started by yawning sneasel, Jan 5, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Tommy is gross. Discussing his grossness in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. Make new threads for significant events and use the appropriate thread prefix if needed. Be concise in describing the thread.

@yawning sneasel is the premiere of this board and all issues should go to him.

1. Over the past few days Tom's been dealing with trolls on twitter. Tom's twitter activity has been sky high the past few months, and he has been posting upwards of 100 times a day on twitter. Most of his posts weren't captured because it was the same old shit. Him arguing with Jews about Zionism.
    upload_2019-1-5_12-7-37.png
    upload_2019-1-5_12-9-20.png
    upload_2019-1-5_12-4-6.png

Tom is an anti-Zionist Jew and he has trouble discerning between anti-Zionist rhetoric and literal Nazi propaganda, so some of it was comical, but overall, just boring shit about stuff he barely understands. Here is an example from AMB:

upload_2019-1-5_12-1-40.png

upload_2019-1-5_12-2-52.png

Anyways, since Thursday, an extremely bored troll operating several sock accounts on twitter was informing his anti-Zionist friends and the Zionists he yells at about the "Sabrina story", while using a link to video of him telling the Sabrina story. They quickly caught on that Tom was the man in the video admitting to touching a child, and all discussion derailed into Tom defending himself in the most autistic way possible.
    upload_2019-1-5_12-10-17.png
    upload_2019-1-5_12-5-4.png
    upload_2019-1-5_12-12-30.png

In the first day, Tom made a video livestreaming himself being trolled, with the video ending with a troll showing tom that there is now an archive with FIVE HUNDRED FUCKING VIDEOS of him on YouTube. This really pissed off Our Little Hobo, and he ended the stream. The next day, he went back to fighting da twolls in twitter, only to be called a nonce and a pedophile for what he did to little Sabrina.

Today, Tom went to twitter to spread his anti-Semitic bile some more, and he found that he had been banned. His response was this:

upload_2019-1-5_11-54-32.png
    http://archive.li/GJk40

As a bonus, he threw in this:
    upload_2019-1-5_11-55-28.png
    http://archive.li/AL55c

Currently, the chair in his new shithovel is likely being covered in sharts as the feminine hobo stews and brews about in his complete frustration about losing access to another avenue to spread his hate.

The Tooter Menace has been thwarted once again.

Courtesy of @Ride
    upload_2019-1-5_12-6-5.png

Attached Files:

• Winner  x 34
    • Semper Fidelis  x 10
    • Informative  x 8
    • Like  x 2
    • Feels  x 1
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Manager
    Staff Member Manager True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Only Tom can have a Twitter argument devolve into an admission of his pedophilia.

Never change, sharting hobo. :story:

• Feels  x 14
    • Winner  x 5
    • Like  x 4
    • Agree  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 2
    • Horrifying  x 1
    neural

neural #MakeTheFootClanGreatAgain
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Tom is one of the only few cows who intentionally exacerbates their own butthurt and trolling by Streisanding the very thing that caused it, in pursuit of asspats and Internet hugs. He also doesn't realize that people outside of KF and AMB find him absolutely appalling in every way. But this obviously can't be true because Tom says he is loved and respected everywhere!

:story:

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist All good things.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. So do we have any idea why he got banned? Was he actually banned for tweeting about having sexual contact with a minor? If so, that's phenomenal and he might actually get perm-banned.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net

5. Tom chimped the fuck out live!

EDIT: Changed the video address to reflect that it is now on the Tooter Archive.

:story:

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 6
    • Informative Informative x 4
    #5 Zeitgeist, Jan 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
    Zeitgeist

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I can answer this one Tom. You're an asshole who likes to make an ass out of himself online. That attracts people who are interested in laughing at you and countering your asshole nature.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. He asks the question and then ignores and yells at the person trying to answer him. Then why ask the question if you don't want the answer?

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Zeitgeist

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Lmao tom got trolled hard.

Maybe he wouldn’t have his accounts deleted if he didn’t act like an asshat

• Semper Fidelis  x 6
    • Winner  x 4
    • Like  x 2
    • Agree  x 2
    • DRINK  x 1
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Manager

kiwifarms.net
  9. And nothing of value was lost.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Triggered Fivehead

Triggered Fivehead I say, things are not going my way?

kiwifarms.net
  10. This dude is chimpping out hard after discussing being part of a group sex with a dog. This rivaled the epic chimp out last year when he had the mental breakdown.

• Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  11. You mean, a mental breakdown from another mental breakdown?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Triggered Fivehead

Triggered Fivehead I say, things are not going my way?

kiwifarms.net
  12. "I'm a Hebrew Israelite, and we're not allowed to do any body modifications"......STFU, you're just a fat, pervert who can't afford anything, Tom.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. i want to hear someone use "the person was emotional, psychical mature" excuse in front of a judge and see how far they get.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    johnny5150

johnny5150 F.T.F.O.M.F.

kiwifarms.net
  14. >mature woman.
    >not of the age of consent

Is Tooters brain really so fucking fried by his bong that he can't understand the issue here?

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net

15. Tom is live right now and he is chimping the fuck out again.

• Winner  x 7
    • Semper Fidelis  x 2
    • Informative  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Manager

kiwifarms.net
  16. I think I heard, “Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob all married their half sisters and they were all underaged so don’t start with all that.” Hmmmm.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • DRINK DRINK x 3
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. "My only regret in life is not starting to live authentically when I was still young. I had opportunities to do it starting when I was about 28, and just was never able to get it together, till 2014."
    >subsequent complaining about how he was treated when "pretending to be a man"

IRL bullying is really good for weirdos like Tommy. It's sad that when they get older and more alone, there's no one to keep them on the rails.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Charles Kinbote

Charles Kinbote Sexfast Enlightenment

kiwifarms.net
  18. What a moron. He's actually bragging about this.
    "I molested a child, but it was OK because I was invited to, but then she got angry because I couldn't sex up two women at the same time."

How much you want to bet he completely misread the situation because of his low intellect and interpreted their position and horrified expressions as an invitation to jump into bed with them?

• Agree  x 8
    • Winner  x 4
    • Horrifying  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    The Lizard Queen

The Lizard Queen Lizard boobs. Your argument is invalid.

kiwifarms.net
  19. "I've only got one mouth and two hands."
    If those are the only parts he thinks are relevant, then yeah, I can see why "it was over in minutes" and "the older woman got angry".

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Charles Kinbote

Charles Kinbote Sexfast Enlightenment

kiwifarms.net
  20. "I had consensual sexual contact with a female who was under the age of consent."

If they were under the age of consent doesn't that mean they were not able to give consent? Doesn't that by definition mean it was non consensual?

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.