1/5/2019 - Tom's Twitter gets Suspended/Chimps on YouTube - Ends with tirade on Facebook and admission of child molestation

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>mature woman.
>not of the age of consent

Is Tooters brain really so fucking fried by his bong that he can't understand the issue here?
Like half of all convicted pedophiles use the "She was really mature for her age, officer!" excuse. The other half have been advised not to say anything until their lawyer arrives.
"I had consensual sexual contact with a female who was under the age of consent."

If they were under the age of consent doesn't that mean they were not able to give consent? Doesn't that by definition mean it was non consensual?
Yeah, literally. The age of consent exists because it is assumed that below a certain age, however they might appear, a person is not emotionally or physically mature enough to give consent. Leave it to Tom to decide it doesn't apply if he decides he wants to molest a child.

Rommel Fin

kiwifarms.net
A great way to start another wonderful year, with a pedophile and anti-Israel degenerate all in one. I am glad I came to this website.

"Having a consensual contact short-lived without any coitus at all with a with a minor who was a fully mature women in every way but chronological age" - Tom

Does exceptional get any better.

Last edited:
Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
IRL bullying is really good for weirdos like Tommy. It's sad that when they get older and more alone, there's no one to keep them on the rails.

This is true. Take these for example:

The Hut bullied Tom out of their bar and banned him from the premises due to his historical bad blood between other patrons and being a destitute fuck who never bought drinks.

The Mental Health Unit of Tucson's Police Department takes this role to a pretty amazing and professional degree. In countless videos, Tom calls the Non-Emergency line, usually with some spastic and ridiculous claim of being threatened with murder or computer hacking and they dutifully send a rookie or have someone call him back to listen to his whiny butthurt until he calms down. Tom is given an outlet to just sperg to his hearts content while a cop listens so he calms down and shuts the fuck up.

In 2018, that all came to a screeching halt in January when Tom burned up all his goodwill with them and plugged up their emergency lines by screaming at dispatchers and being an out of control fucknut. Now, they answer about 1 out of every 10 calls he makes because they've figured out Tom gets high as fuck and forgets that he called in the first place, so it's a fucking waste of time to calm the tard down or jump at his stupid requests.

Brian/Arianna treats him like an adult child and Tom doesn't realize it but it keeps him in line because Tom has like less than 3 legit friends; all who take advantage of him in a weird, hobo-transient symbiosis.

We've also bullied Tom into stop wearing makeup and dresses because he knows how fucking ugly he looks in them.

:story:

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
There is something I'd like to mention, but don't want to influence Tom's actions by pointing it out. I think this observation is best kept under wraps until he's done chipping out so we can see how long it takes him to notice it....

If Tom keeps this epic chimpout going for another couple days, consider this a placeholder for the comment I'll leave once he goes back into hiding and sharting to himself.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net

Tom is live again. This screenshot sums up his entire weekend.

owned.png

Come watch the livestream

http://lolcow.tv/r/tommytooter

Last edited by a moderator:

The Crow

Forever Changed
kiwifarms.net
I can answer this one Tom. You're an asshole who likes to make an ass out of himself online. That attracts people who are interested in laughing at you and countering your asshole nature.

But surely, the more times he brings up the Sabrina story, the more people will sympathizes with him and join his side to take us down off the god damn internet, and not want to mock his exceptional behavior instead.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
...the hypermanic state continues. He streamed for 13 hours yesterday and is back at it today.

Christ was a filthy pigsty. He should do a livestream of him making it fit for human habitation instead of being a disgusting homeless encampment. Surprised some ween hasn't sent it to his landlord so they can see what an uninhabitable, filthy den of disease and drug addiction he's turned it into in a few short weeks.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
There is something I'd like to mention, but don't want to influence Tom's actions by pointing it out. I think this observation is best kept under wraps until he's done chipping out so we can see how long it takes him to notice it....

If Tom keeps this epic chimpout going for another couple days, consider this a placeholder for the comment I'll leave once he goes back into hiding and sharting to himself.

I was just laughing about Tom streaming for several days in a row without changing his shart stained clothes or bathing. He apparently changed late last night though. Filthy hobo.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
Christ was a filthy pigsty. He should do a livestream of him making it fit for human habitation instead of being a disgusting homeless encampment. Surprised some I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME hasn't sent it to his landlord so they can see what an uninhabitable, filthy den of disease and drug addiction he's turned it into in a few short weeks.
hes breaking his lease by smoking in it. he says thats ok because he only smokes weed inside. he smokes tobacco outside

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why are “anti-Zionist” people usually the most anti-Semitic fucks on the planet? I’m aware that Zionism and Judaism are two different things but they sure don’t have the same understanding.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Why are “anti-Zionist” people usually the most anti-Semitic fucks on the planet? I’m aware that Zionism and Judaism are two different things but they sure don’t have the same understanding.

Because they don't have the balls to just admit they hate Jews or know it's socially unacceptable, so they latch onto it as a camouflage. It makes it annoying when pro-Israel fanatics accuse anyone criticizing Israel of being one of them.

In Tom-Bomb's case it's just because he's too fucking dumb to even know what his own opinion is and so is just edgy like some teenager.