1/5/2019 - Tom's Twitter gets Suspended/Chimps on YouTube - Ends with tirade on Facebook and admission of child molestation

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Tom called the Charleston cops on @Dee Price. They told him to fuck off. Good shit.

It's hilarious how this dogmongling pedophile can call the cops yet again, and get told to go fuck himself, as every time, and conclude by saying "people are going to go to prison," when the only person with any chance of going to prison at all is Tom himself, if he doesn't cough a lung out and die of a heart attack.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
No they didn't. There was nothing they could do at that moment. I'm going to know tomorrow if the TPD is picking this up. There is a witness to your conspiracy getting interviewed today.

Like half of all convicted pedophiles use the "She was really mature for her age, officer!" excuse. The other half have been advised not to say anything until their lawyer arrives.

Yeah, literally. The age of consent exists because it is assumed that below a certain age, however they might appear, a person is not emotionally or physically mature enough to give consent. Leave it to Tom to decide it doesn't apply if he decides he wants to molest a child.
I am not a "convicted pedophile" nor does a single inappropriate contact with a physically mature minor even remotely resembling pedophilia. You're just an intellectually incompetent, self loathing, hive minded vidiot being manipulated by government agents tasked with interdicting my web presence.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
No they didn't. There was nothing they could do at that moment. I'm going to know tomorrow if the TPD is picking this up. There is a witness to your conspiracy getting interviewed today.
I feel like I've seen this show before.

I also feel like I know how it will end.

It's still funny though so I think I will keep watching.

You'd be better off if you just walked away from all this, but you are replacing arguing on twitter and facebook with arguing on KF.

Perhaps you need to grow up.

I am not a "convicted pedophile" nor does a single inappropriate contact with a physically mature minor even remotely resembling pedophilia. You're just an intellectually incompetent, self loathing, hive minded vidiot being manipulated by government agents tasked with interdicting my web presence.
You're right it doesn't.

But this does...

upload_2019-1-7_18-4-15.png

Because...
upload_2019-1-7_18-3-18.png

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They aren't picking it up and never will; you have been saying exactly this for 3 years, Tommy.
Do you really think this time will end differently? Out of all the times and all the people you've annoyed with this, do you really believe this will be the time anyone gives a shit? That somehow this one will end differently than the last 400?

No lawyer will take your case pro bono, and you have no money to pay them. This we know because you called them. The police don't care. This we know because you've called them like 20 times. The feds don't care. This we know because they directly told you after you annoyed them a million times.

We've been going in circles with this for years. I've been here watching the entire time. At what point do you realize that this isn't going to happen and you're alone in this?

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Why are “anti-Zionist” people usually the most anti-Semitic fucks on the planet? I’m aware that Zionism and Judaism are two different things but they sure don’t have the same understanding.
Zionism is completely anathema to the Hebrew faith. The only people who conflate Jews with anti-zionists are Zionists and anti-semites. calling all criticism of israel anti-semitic is just a trick of theirs.
...the hypermanic state continues. He streamed for 13 hours yesterday and is back at it today.
lmfao. uh, Sigmund Fraud, it was only 11 hours in several sessions and i'll bet

i've gotten more sleep and exercise away from the keyboard in the last 72 hours than you have.
But surely, the more times he brings up the Sabrina story, the more people will sympathizes with him and join his side to take us down off the god damn internet, and not want to mock his exceptional behavior instead.

The fact of it is, I never bring it up until some misinformed self loathing asshole accuses me of being a child molester. Free thinking people who hear the story do not think it was a horrible thing and think you're sick fucks who should be locked up for running the story the way you do. I'll know tomorrow if the TPD is coming after the kiwi farms.

Tom is live again. This screenshot sums up his entire weekend.

owned.png

Come watch the livestream

http://lolcow.tv/r/tommytooter
the weather sucked and my social network accounts were crippled by the actions of a sado masochistic voyeur and his jolly band of insane fascist furry faggot fucktards, but no matter how hard you try and what you think is happening inside my head, i'm still smiling and on track with the things i need to do . I had a very promising conversation with Sgt Peterson today. If this site goes dark any time soon, think of me applauding.

You'd be better off if you just walked away from all this, but you are replacing arguing on twitter and facebook with arguing on KF.

perhaps you need to lawyer up.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
What privilege might that be? What's it going to take for me to have the "privilege" of editing my own profile?
You can edit it right now, can't you? Try, you should.

And I gave you... Reports i think.

I will check to see what restriction you might have. your account doesnt get mass restrictions like other cows for some reason, you already have pretty liberal capabilities for a lolcow.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I am not a "convicted pedophile" nor does a single inappropriate contact with a physically mature minor even remotely resembling pedophilia.

He didn't say you were a convicted pedophile, just that you talk exactly like one, because you are, in fact, a dude who molested a kid, as you admit on a nearly daily basis.

He will die of old age and bum health without ever reaching adulthood, because his brain is made of jello.

jenffer a jay

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
i just in the tommy boy just upload he is banned from facebook to so that is why he picking on poor dee all day to day

Zionism is completely anathema to the Hebrew faith. The only people who conflate Jews with anti-zionists are Zionists and anti-semites. calling all criticism of israel anti-semitic is just a trick of theirs.

lmfao. uh, Sigmund Fraud, it was only 11 hours in several sessions and i'll bet

i've gotten more sleep and exercise away from the keyboard in the last 72 hours than you have.

The fact of it is, I never bring it up until some misinformed self loathing asshole accuses me of being a child molester. Free thinking people who hear the story do not think it was a horrible thing and think you're sick fucks who should be locked up for running the story the way you do. I'll know tomorrow if the TPD is coming after the kiwi farms.

the weather sucked and my social network accounts were crippled by the actions of a sado masochistic voyeur and his jolly band of insane fascist furry faggot fucktards, but no matter how hard you try and what you think is happening inside my head, i'm still smiling and on track with the things i need to do . I had a very promising conversation with Sgt Peterson today. If this site goes dark any time soon, think of me applauding.

perhaps you need to lawyer up.
wait is Zionism is the art of eating hot irons here

Coldgrip

The ride has just begun.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By exercise, do you mean running from armed restaurant owners as they chase you from their dumpsters?

The chimpout continues...

Tom called the Charleston cops on @Dee Price. They told him to fuck off. Good shit.
8:33 "...people love my stories..."

I'll say we do, hearing about the crimes committed by a demented, friendless, failure who's greatest achievement will be to die from COPD is a hoot.

And lets not forget watching the videos of said demented, friendless, failure get chased from his usual haunts like the Hut, or when that black guy told him to fuck off when Tommy tried to muscle in on that drum circle is just wonderful.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am not a "convicted pedophile" nor does a single inappropriate contact with a physically mature minor even remotely resembling pedophilia.
I didn't say you were a convicted pedophile, I said that your argument resembled that of a convicted pedophile when trying to justify their kiddie-fiddling. If sexual contact with a minor does not "remotely resembling pedophilia," why do you describe it as "inappropriate?"
You're just an intellectually incompetent, self loathing, hive minded vidiot being manipulated by government agents tasked with interdicting my web presence.
Why the fuck would government agents care about you? You're nothing.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You can edit it right now, can't you? Try, you should.

And I gave you... Reports i think.

I will check to see what restriction you might have. your account doesnt get mass restrictions like other cows for some reason, you already have pretty liberal capabilities for a lolcow.
i can't even edit my posts right now.

You're right it doesn't.

But this does...

View attachment 632827

Because...
View attachment 632826
no it doesn't. hebephilia at worst. that's lifted out of context from the whole conversation, the key being "emancipation papers". my thesis is that the age of consent should be lowered to 16 and girls as young as 12 who want to become sexually active should be allowed to apply to the courts for emancipation papers. this is for the protection of adult males they may seduce. without papers, no rape case. Go read Grand Marquis' opinions on sex with minors today at AMB.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
girls as young as 12 who want to become sexually active should be allowed to apply to the courts for emancipation papers
this kinda shit doesn't help your case any

i can't even edit my posts right now.
We can't allow you to have a post edit button, but you can edit your profile.

We are even limiting the number of people who are allowed to edit posts period. You have to get to "trusted user" status before you can get an edit button.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this is for the protection of adult males they may seduce.
Don’t give us that “oh boo-hoo-hoooo she seduced me” crap. What, you’re saying all those child molesters were helpless in the face of temptation? You’re a grown adult. Your actions are your responsibility. There’s a simple form of protection, it’s called “saying no.”