1/5/2019 - Tom's Twitter gets Suspended/Chimps on YouTube - Ends with tirade on Facebook and admission of child molestation

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

BILLY MAYS

Donate to MATI: http://bit.ly/MadAtTheInternet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is how Tom thinks his trial for being a statutory rapist will go
IMG_20190109_054047.jpg

TL;DR Tom molested Sabrina and is a filthy child molester

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You could say it's a jewish trick...
no, i can't. there is nothing Jewish about the Zionist occupation of Palestine. Jews were free to come and go from there forever and always lived in peace with the gentiles under Islamic rule. Islamic rule is what gave us the Golden Age of Jewish thought.

The Three Oaths Gemara prohibits returning en masse and establishing a Jewish government without the Messiah. What they do to sustain the state violates all the core principles of the Hebrew faith. They have killed over 800, 000 olive trees since 1967 which is a great sin. They killed 295 unarmed protesters and maimed almost 29, 000 more for a crime that amounted to little more than trespassing. You cannot justify that to me in halachic terms. Criticism of the atrocities committed by the Zionist state is not antisemitism. It's a diversionary tactic that is less and less credible to the general public every day, especially when they start labeling Jews speaking out against it nazis and antisemites.
this kinda shit doesn't help your case any
d00d, you have no case against me. i show this shit to people and they think you're idiots. you're being played to attempt to interdict my web presence. are you making any real money from spending so much ti

. . .time? i wouldn't do what you do to strangers for less than $50/hr. it's certainly not worth the time you put in if all you're gettnig back is laughs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
No one is ever going to pay you $50/hr for anything
i've made more than $50 hour numerous times. i pulled down over a $100 with my horn in early december and i've done stone deals that took less than an hour and walked away with several hundred dollars for myself.

You should call Sgt. Smith and yell all this into his answering machine.
i'll be sitting down with him and quietly laying it out for him like I did for the IA guys who lit the fire under him. this crew is done. seriously... do you spend all those hours every day ridiculing people for nothing but laughs? you don't see any psycho pathology in your behavior?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'll be sitting down with him and quietly laying it out for him like I did for the IA guys who lit the fire under him. this crew is done. seriously... do you spend all those hours every day ridiculing people for nothing but laughs? you don't see any psycho pathology in your behavior?
Some would say that molesting children without remorse demonstrates "psycho pathology."

Last edited:

Deadpool

Demon Prince of Patriarchy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's an example of the fire lit under Sgt. Smith

"I know ive called 2 times already, but i was hoping to get a hold of you today"

:lit:
I bet Sgt Smith is gonna light a fire under the officer who answered the phone, for thwarting his attempt to completely ignore Tom. I mean he did give Tom a number/extension that he couldn't even leave a message on.

crunchysalty

Why can't I shit posting?!
kiwifarms.net
@Mister Thomas Jay Wasserberg "my thesis" lol. I like to read this "thesis" since you are such a "crack Gonzo reporter".

I think the TPD is handling your lolsuits as a "Tard Paper Disposal" case going in the round file, (ie: the trashcan.