1/5/2019 - Tom's Twitter gets Suspended/Chimps on YouTube - Ends with tirade on Facebook and admission of child molestation

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Chongo

kiwifarms.net
What a moron. He's actually bragging about this.
"I molested a child, but it was OK because I was invited to, but then she got angry because I couldn't sex up two women at the same time."

How much you want to bet he completely misread the situation because of his low intellect and interpreted their position and horrified expressions as an invitation to jump into bed with them?

Tommie Jayne Wasserberg
13 mins ·
For those of you who don't know why I'm being branded a child molester, 35 years ago, a young woman who was not of the age of consent was staying with me and the woman i was living with at the time after she broke up with her boyfriend.
One day, I walked in to find the two women in bed together. They rolled apart, invited me in and the whole thing was over in minutes because the older woman got angry. I've only got one mouth and two hands and didn't have enough for both of them.
Because I foolishly embellished the story once, I have been branded a dangerous child molester. Being attacked with this story at the Hut is the reason i don't go there any more. Too many of Randy Clamons' friends are violent , drug and alcohol abusing transphobic bigots and Randy refused to do anything about it, probably because he's also transphobic as fuck like the rest of them and was happy to get rid of me.
At least 8 people have been assaultive to me at that show and some really vicious shit that was said behind my back got back to me. I wish none of those hypocrites more ills than they already have. Nothing but the dead and the dying in that little town.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

and to think before The Hut manager tossed him out and banned him he was talking up what good friends he was with the house band and Randy Clamans...now they are all drug dealers and junkies! And that outrageous lie about his "assault" at The Hut was caused by tom and tom alone! That dumb cocksucker was trolling Mr. Clark once he learned Clark had served in Afghanistan/Iraq he started calling him a murderer and baby killer before he started dissing Mrs. Clark on FB. Bad move...tom didn't know Mr. Clark also hung out at The Hut and confronted tom about his verbal assault (the only actual assault that night). Tom, instead of using his crap magoo on Mr. Clark he ran to the manager like the fat bitch he is! Clark was not banned.

Last edited:

The Lizard Queen

I don't get the joke, but I want to.
kiwifarms.net
You just need to read between the lines to get the actual story:
-Two women are laying on opposite sides of the bed, having a friendly, non-sexual, and emotionally supportive chat, since the younger woman had a breakup recently, and needed someone to talk to.
-Tommy "Buttface" Tooter enters the room. The two women look up to see who just disturbed them, and are disgusted to see him.
-Our autistic hero misinterprets the looks on their faces as an invitation, then jumps in between them and clumsily tries to grope them.
-Shocked by this unexpected onslaught, the two women recover themselves a few moments later, and fight off the smelly moron grasping at their crotches.
-The older woman proceeds to chase him out of the room, and rightfully calls him a pedo.

There you have it, the true story.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hold on, I thought the older woman was the girl’s mother? He omits that. I think that’s a significant detail.

Also omitted: anything suggesting that he did not have sexual contact with a girl below the age of consent. Because he did. That whole story can be summed up as “The reason I am branded a child molester is that 35 years ago, I molested a child.”

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Meghan is not Sabrina's mother and I don't know where this rumour started.

Sabrina was a run-away living in a house full of older drug users. Her mother wasn't in the picture at all.

It's because Tom describes the situation as if there's nothing unusual about it at all, but he also describes it as if there's nothing unusual about him being a child molester, or as if trying to diddle a kid doesn't make him a child molester at all. I think people just made that assumption because otherwise the situation is even more fucked up, which it was.

If anything, the other adult in the situation was also a pedophile, although it's just as likely Tom, being a disgusting sick fuck, just interpreted something more innocent as an invitation to an orgy.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meghan is not Sabrina's mother and I don't know where this rumour started.

Sabrina was a run-away living in a house full of older drug users. Her mother wasn't in the picture at all.
I'm sure I got it from one of Tom's retellings of the story, but I could be wrong.
It's because Tom describes the situation as if there's nothing unusual about it at all, but he also describes it as if there's nothing unusual about him being a child molester, or as if trying to diddle a kid doesn't make him a child molester at all. I think people just made that assumption because otherwise the situation is even more fucked up, which it was.

If anything, the other adult in the situation was also a pedophile, although it's just as likely Tom, being a disgusting sick fuck, just interpreted something more innocent as an invitation to an orgy.
The whole thing sounds deeply suss and frankly I think there was probably an element of coercion by Tom and/or Meghan.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The whole thing sounds deeply suss and frankly I think there was probably an element of coercion by Tom and/or Meghan.

I just don't want to assume anything Tom says about other people is correct considering how fucked up and out of touch with reality he is. He assumes everyone is just as deviant and disgusting as he is, and it might not be the case.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
my interpretation is that tom walked in and they were sleeping and tom got into bed with them and started messing with the girl. I think she was probably too scared to do anything so prob laid silent and hoped that someone would break it up.

he got kicked out for it the next day, and he blames meghan for it, saying that she wanted sabrina to herself. that isn't normal at all.

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
The real hilarious bit is Tom getting Bruce Lee'd by a twink and handed over to the cops in a bloody, sharty mess to spend the weekend in L.A. County lockup. I can only imagine the officer taking Ziggy Stardust's statement; both of them stifling laughter while Tom whimpered in the back of a squad car.

:story: