1-5-2020 DSP's MOST DISAPPOINTING and BEST GAMES of 2019 -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

LyteSydeByll

kiwifarms.net
Instead of doing a top 10 list like any normal functioning content creator, DSP did 16 "most disappointing" (notice how he didn't say WORST) games and 11 BEST games.

DSP'S MOST DISAPPOINTING LIST
  1. Kingdom Hearts 3 - too easy
  2. Death Stranding - boring
  3. Life is Strange 2 - too much politics
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare - bad netcode
  5. Shenmue 3 - too much like Shenmue 1 and 2
  6. Days Gone - too slow in the start
  7. Control - nothing special
  8. Sinking City - combat sucked, graphics sucked, no "fun" stories
  9. RAGE 2 - too expensive
  10. Plants vs Zombies - bad netcode
  11. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 - bad graphics (cuz of the Switch, not the game) and bad netcode)
  12. Layers of Fear 2 - not scary, puzzles too stupid, no ending
  13. Jump Force - not a competitive fighter
  14. Gears 5 Multiplayer - too competitive
  15. Blair Witch - not scary, no Blair Witch appearance
  16. Wolfenstein - too silly and unrealistic???

DSP'S BEST GAMES LIST
  1. Resident Evil 2 Remake
  2. Judgement
  3. Star Wars - Fallen Order (by DICE??)
  4. Sekiro (would be higher if it was more like Dark Souls) (wouldn't that make it a disappointment??))
  5. Pokemon $word
  6. Death Stranding
  7. Outer Worlds
  8. Luigi's Mansion 3
  9. Metro Exodus
  10. A Plague Tale
  11. Dragon Quest Builders 2

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
Nice to see he's just followed the status quo when it comes to the best of list. He's got games on there he absolutely hated playing. Sekiro being on there is a joke, how do you complain constantly that it's "not good dood" and "should've been Dark Souls 4 mahnnn" and have it on your best list?

The Reaper

Starting my exile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rage 2 has been on sale pretty much every other month on Steam since release. I think the last one hit almost %50 percent off.

And price? That is not how you rate a product.

• Agree
Reactions: The Last Stand

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
Oh wow I didn’t realize he had marvel ultimate alliance 3 in his disappointing games....and he put it there for Nintendo having bad online

That is not enough reason for the game to be disappointing and he’s actively lying about the game saying it’s just like the old games. The combos in the old games were all generic punch and kick combos, this game really went above and beyond to try and give each character a distinct moveset. For example all of Hawkeyes basic attacks and special involve him using his bow and arrows because duh....but in the first game he just had generic punches and kicks outside his specials.

The combat mechanics are also completely different, outside of specials and the structure of the games levels it’s really nothing like the old games with the stun mechanic and how light and heavy attacks work.

The fact that he thinks it’s just like the older games is just more proof of his stupidity, and it really annoys me he made a list of games he didn’t like based off of one aspect of the game he didn’t like.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was sad nobody made this thread when it started up lol
Thought about doing it, but it was honestly such a slipshod "stream" I didn't think it really merited one, tbh. He crammed 26 different games into less than 2 hours with him basically just rambling over a random video of his playing. No editing, nothing. Just hit play on a video, talk about whatever he could remember from the top of his pointy head, and click stop on the video.

Why was Death Stranding on both lists?
Because it's Phil, and he can't hold a truly strong opinion.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Did he show 'gameplay clips' by randomly using old footage that was mostly him not doing anything again?

Or did he not even bother with that this year.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Honestly good on Phil for at least picking a game he clearly hated for worst.

I don't even blame him for hating Kingdom Hearts, especially 3.

Its more backbone than any other stance he took on that list.

My guess for the 'reveal' stream is he won't reveal anything just make vague remarks about how stressed he is about vague things going wrong 'in the background'.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Did he show 'gameplay clips' by randomly using old footage that was mostly him not doing anything again?

Or did he not even bother with that this year.
audio from the clips were muted

some footage had subs being gifted to accounts with troll names

some footage was him walking around doing nothing

tervin pointed out some videos were just the start of his youtube videos

seems like he picked random parts of his extensive, prolific catalogue of high quality artwork

Last edited:

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
Honestly good on Phil for at least picking a game he clearly hated for worst.

I don't even blame him for hating Kingdom Hearts, especially 3.

Its more backbone than any other stance he took on that list.
Hard to say he had backbone or took a stance when he constantly repeated(lied) and said it was the most universally agreed upon disappointing game of the year and everyone hated it

Fuckoffdad

You'll be where you belong
kiwifarms.net

He still holds Hideo Kojima and his entire cult fanbase in contempt and is still legtimately terrifed of drawing their ire. In his mind he really does still seem believe that the first TIHYDP Metal Gear Solid 3 started some chain reaction that lobotomized his own mental midget audience and turned the entire planet against him when in reality his putrid toxic nature is so corrosive had it not been MGS and Kojima he would have naturally stumbled into something else to shit on that would have orchestrated the exact same outcome regardless.

He hated Death Stranding and he hated Sekiro.. it's quite obvious even skimming through both playthroughs that the one thing he's conditioned himself to prioretize beyond his own chinky chang wang Japanese game revulsion (I'm naht doing dating missions I have a wife?!) is his natural fear of the autistic weebs in his own chat that love them.

A 37 year old manchild who's scared to admit he didn't like/understand the pinnacle of walking simulators or the scrub boolsheet pattern gameplay of Nahtsoulsu-kiro. He's real and he's ahnest.. but telling everyone he hated a Kojima game would risk the safety and wellbeing of his family.

Hold back your shookness when he plays coy and does the exact same thing with FF7 remake later this year.

Last edited:

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
Oh god, he’s going to both mock FF7R while also praising petty shit. I can already see him say the original game should’ve been as good or fleshed out as this. Tons of petty comments sprinkled in to try and mask his contempt for the original game without directly insulting the remake

It’ll be the tightest rope he’s walked in years

• Agree
Reactions: Stay safe

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
He put DBZ Fighters #6 last year, a game he ragequit twice and vowed never to play again.

His "best of" list is just another example of DSP refusing to have an opinion on anything. He probably researched other "best of" lists and then changed the order a bit.

Here is a compliation video made by someone on the forum from last year. Except for "choose your own adventure" simulator Detroit: Become Human, DSP raged at all nine other games in his "Top 10" last year and rage/boredquit several of them.

Edit: Just a couple minor observations.

1) How much time did he put into "Chill game" MLB the Show, and it didn't even make his Top-11 list?

2) How the hell does WWE2K20 not make the Top-16 most disappointing? It was one of the most broken games of all time. Is this DSP's love of wrestling refusing to put it on the list, or did he legit forget about a game he played a month ago?

Last edited:

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how much tips influenced if the game was a disappointment. Like a tips total per game
2) How the hell does WWE2K20 not make the Top-16 most disappointing? It was one of the most broken games of all time. Is this DSP's love of wrestling refusing to put it on the list, or did he legit forget about a game he played a month ago?
He said it wasn’t on the list because he had no expectations for it. Semantics basically.

i mean, why does he care about wearing a beanie and shaved for the countdown but isn’t afraid to look bummy every otherday?

Last edited:
Tags
None