1-5-2020 DSP's MOST DISAPPOINTING and BEST GAMES of 2019 -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
It's worth noting that he said how well it did on stream was part of his criteria for where it went on the list of "best" games.
Of course he did. Can't do anything without considering how much money was involved. God forbid he just tries to list which games he had most fun with.

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
It's worth noting that he said how well it did on stream was part of his criteria for where it went on the list of "best" games.
He specifically praised Pokémon because it had lulls in the gameplay where he could easily interact with chat

It’s very apparent he appreciates games that allow him to easily check his chat and read donations, while also getting frustrated at games that not only make it harder or he just personally didn’t make a lot of money on(he just lumps this all together as games that aren’t good streak games)

Based on his CoD comments where he was shitting on the devs for making it so easy for people to troll streamers, it’s clear he low key wants game devs to design their games with streamers and stream chats in mind, which is fucking hysterical.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
No editing, nothing. Just hit play on a video, talk about whatever he could remember from the top of his pointy head, and click stop on the video.
Wrong. He also immediately skipped a video and found another one because the video had a notification that said KatBanged or something as the name. Shows what he's willing to put effort in for.

EDIT:
I think it was this one.
1578319372170.png

Last edited:

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
He specifically praised Pokémon because it had lulls in the gameplay where he could easily interact with chat

It’s very apparent he appreciates games that allow him to easily check his chat and read donations, while also getting frustrated at games that not only make it harder or he just personally didn’t make a lot of money on(he just lumps this all together as games that aren’t good streak games)

Based on his CoD comments where he was shitting on the devs for making it so easy for people to troll streamers, it’s clear he low key wants game devs to design their games with streamers and stream chats in mind, which is fucking hysterical.
"Pokuhmahn is great, okay... Because there's specific times in the game where we get to interact on shtreem because there's not alaht going on, seewhatimean? Cause it let's us have fun and chill and be interactive in chat. It's a great game. One of the best of the year."

*Wheelchairs beg for senpai to notice them during a game that requires more attention than hitting A every couple of minutes to attack*

" LOOK. I CAN'T PAY ATTENTION TO SHTREEM CHAT AND PLAY THE GAME. I'M HERE TO PLAY GAMES AND SHARE THESE FUNGAMEPLAYEXPERIENCES WITH YOU AND I CAN'T LOOK OVER AT CHAT ALL THE TIME, OKAY?"

It's basically: Give me money for existing. Either he's intera¢ting with paypigs and licking his wallet, or he's ignoring everything because he's sharing his salt experience with everyone but thanks for the money dummies.

This entire list is pure Phil. Minimum effort, maximum prahfit.

darkwingosonichugorl

kiwifarms.net
Why care about anything DSP does? There's entertainment in him fucking everything up, his takes on games being no exception.
Because Phil hates games and doesn't give a shit about them. At least the ones he's talking about for rating purposes. His "reviews" are what actual reviews have said mixed in with long tangents making him unlistenable for the common person not here to laugh at him.

SkunkFeet

JONTRON WINS
kiwifarms.net
I'm still trying to figure out how Mario and Sonic didn't make the disappointing list when his disappointment with the online led to him quitting the game.

And him putting KH3 on the list because "everybody was disappointed" when the list is supposed to be about "his opinion" is peak dumb-ass. That whole stream was a prime example of how flip floppy ol' Piggers is.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
I'm still trying to figure out how Mario and Sonic didn't make the disappointing list when his disappointment with the online led to him quitting the game.

And him putting KH3 on the list because "everybody was disappointed" when the list is supposed to be about "his opinion" is peak dumb-ass. That whole stream was a prime example of how flip floppy ol' Piggers is.
He forgot it.
Someone asked about Link to the Past and he admited he forgot about that one too.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
As usual, another poorly planned presentation stream with very little effort put into it.

Bad clip selection, nonsensical enumeration, poor/ non-descriptive commentary as to why the games were disappointing or good (i.e. "game was bad; terrible controls; game sucked; graphics sucked"), and an inability to define a clear-cut opinion as exemplified with Death Stranding being both in the Most Disappointing and Best Games categories.

And of course the stream ended with the usual and now common cherry on top, an impromptu and unscheduled boomer segment where Phil appeared to be extra toxic as he was called out a few times for his hypocritical behavior ("why do you talk down/ are condescending towards people who ask you questions you don't like?" "because stupid questions need to be answered stupidly").

What a toxic piece of shit this guy is.

Last edited:

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
He disliked Shenmue 3 because it was too much like the first two games. Was he expecting it to be a kart racer or some fucking thing?

That's the funniest thing I've read in weeks. 11/10 for this thread from that alone.
Jim Fucking Sterlingson explained it quite well. In short, Shenmue 3 is mechanically and narratively stuck in ancient times and there is no new step forward to advance the series, as if modern game design and modern gaming experiences do not exist.
Of course I don't know. I never played any Shenmue. I just repeat.

Just as I don't know which words Phil chose to vomit his opinion onto the world.

King DDT

kiwifarms.net
As usual, another poorly planned presentation stream with very little effort put into it.

Bad clip selection, nonsensical enumeration, poor/ non-descriptive commentary as to why the games were disappointing or good (i.e. "game was bad; terrible controls; game sucked; graphics sucked"), and an inability to define a clear-cut opinion as exemplified with Death Stranding being both in the Most Disappointing and Best Games categories.

And of course the stream ended with the usual and now common cherry on top, an impromptu and unscheduled boomer segment where Phil appeared to be extra toxic as he was called out a few times for his hypocritical behavior ("why do you talk down/ are condescending towards people who ask you questions you don't like?" "because stupid questions need to be answered stupidly").

What a toxic piece of shit this guy is.
It was clear very early on that he just went to his YT channel and pulled up the very first video he got. There were a few moments where DSP played clips with sub notifications that had some nasty tractor messages.
I wonder how much tips influenced if the game was a disappointment. Like a tips total per game

He said it wasn’t on the list because he had no expectations for it. Semantics basically.

i mean, why does he care about wearing a beanie and shaved for the countdown but isn’t afraid to look bummy every otherday?
Probably because his hair being wet makes it extremely noticeable that his hair is super thin and he just couldn't handle the balding comments that day.
I'd agree with him on Life Is strange 2 at least. I really enjoyed the first and BtS, but never bothered to play past the first chapter of 2 when it became immediatly apparent it was nothing but Orange Man Bad.
Maybe so but Dave wasn't acting like racism just doesn't exist in the US. I was born here and don't speak spanish and still get looks and the occasional 'go back to your country'.

Wrong. He also immediately skipped a video and found another one because the video had a notification that said KatBanged or something as the name. Shows what he's willing to put effort in for.

EDIT:
I think it was this one.
View attachment 1085300
Did he actually swap videos? I was just listening to the Tevin archive when I heard him yelling "wait, wait, wait"

WiFi Assassination

kiwifarms.net
I got a good laugh at his Control gripe cause he said it wasn't enough of a cover shooter like he thought it'd be.

I guess this is what happens when you're a smooth brained wrestling fan, you complain that things aren't exactly how you cooked them up to be in your water head

Tags
None