1-5-2020 DSP's MOST DISAPPOINTING and BEST GAMES of 2019 -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why should this thread be closed? Didn’t @Null state that we should be detailing anything and everything DSP does?

I believe LSB did the right thing by creating this thread so we can discuss Phil’s pathetic opinions.
We typically close these threads once enough time has passed that there's nothing really to discuss further. If you go a few pages back in time, you can see other examples of such closures. If something relevant were to happen, we can always unlock it if need be.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
We typically close these threads once enough time has passed that there's nothing really to discuss further. If you go a few pages back in time, you can see other examples of such closures. If something relevant were to happen, we can always unlock it if need be.
Ah gotcha, thanks for the clarification @actually.

Threads get necro’d often here so I was under the assumption that they were always open.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
That makes sense. Threads with more general purpose are typically not closed without good reason, so they do occasionally get necro'd.
One thing I've run into is that you can't quote posts from a closed thread, you have to either screenshot it or just post a URL that directly links to that post if you are trying to reference something in a closed thread. I dunno, something to think about, not that there's anything in this thread I can really imagine wanting to quote somewhere else lol

Draventren

kiwifarms.net
Blair Witch - no Blair Witch appearance

Isn't that the point of the Blair Witch franchise?

That showing the witch would ruin the point?
I'm no fan of Blair Witch, but yeah that was the point. Though I'm pretty sure Phil would struggle to understand that being the point. I really want him to review films that have some real heavy shit behind it because I guarantee anything behind Disney/Marvel film complexity goes right over his smooth skull.

I'm no fan of Blair Witch, but yeah that was the point. Though I'm pretty sure Phil would struggle to understand that being the point. I really want him to review films that have some real heavy shit behind it because I guarantee anything behind Disney/Marvel film complexity goes right over his smooth skull.

It was still a dull game though, with a final chapter which felt like it dragged on forever

Draventren

kiwifarms.net
It was still a dull game though, with a final chapter which felt like it dragged on forever
Honestly never played it, didn't look like it was for me. Luckily I'm not a full time streamer and therefore legally obligated to buy and play every new game and then compile a mentally handicapped list at the end of the year

SwattedKat

kiwifarms.net
Kingdom Hearts 3 was rushed, removed the FF characters entirely and was just a shadow of what it could have been. Phil is right it was disappointing but the difficulty isn't the issue.

• Agree
Reactions: Wurstbrot

Prince Lotor

kiwifarms.net
So did Phil actually claim Jedi: Fallen Order was made by DICE when it was made by Respawn?
Yes. In fact he was verbally sucking DICE's digital dick for making the game. Timestamp at 26m07s
When pointed out that he's wrong he had this babbling bullshit to say about why he technically wasn't wrong before just quickly admitting he was wrong and moving on. Timestamp at 3m53s

Last edited:

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
Yes. In fact he was verbally sucking DICE's digital dick for making the game. Timestamp at 26m07s
When pointed out that he's wrong he had this babbling bullshit to say about why he technically wasn't wrong before just quickly admitting he was wrong and moving on. Timestamp at 3m53s
"its so confusing" gosh how can two companies be under one game? so fkin confusing how one is a development studio and another is a publisher for marketing. so fucking confusing i tell ya

Prince Lotor

kiwifarms.net
WHAAAAT? A BOOK HAS A PUBLISHER AND AN AUTHOR? -dsp (probably.. if he ever read books for fun)
"I'd really like to thank Random House for writing these really cool 'Encyclopedia Brown' books. Their not at all what you think they'd be. They're like these Mystery books about a kid who's sort of an accidental detective? and his name is Encyclopedia Brown, well that's not his actual name, it's a nickname. Pretty cool, they really make you think uh huh huh huh Anyway, I hope Random House will continue to write even more great series like this. I've heard they're expanding."

Tags
None