• ”nobody wants to hire an anxiety-prone lesbian transwoman whose Google Search shows a sex doll-humping gif and my bare behind sitting on an $11 cake”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Interests 1/6 - Chris at MAGfest

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by KangarooMouse, Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. People that a-log chris are the WORST. How shitty is your life if you have to use him as a measuring stick.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Deez Nuts

Deez Nuts K-Farmer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I came here to find out if Chris got his dick sucked or nah (story shortly).

So the panel was created to definitely be a huge mockery of Chris. Chris wasn't invited as far as I'm aware of, and only decided to come because he got wind of it. It was more or less of a surprise to the people running the panel when they found out he was there. They definitely glossed over a lot of their slides and made it seem more positive. They stopped shortly before the end of the slideshow to have Chris talk.

A lot of the shit they said was wrong, even simple stuff like "he got fired from Burger King." Apparently their biggest source wasn't even the CWCkipedia, but random videos of other people talking about him or interviews, which is just lazy but pretty funny.

Story time. So after Chris spoke and was heading back to his seat in the back, he was highfiving people. This one girl got a highfive and a hug from him and basically just shrieked with happiness. She shook her hand at her friend yelling about how Chris touched her hand and wouldn't let anything touch that hand. And kept going on and on about how Chris touched her and was overjoyed by it to the point that I actually thought this girl was going to go find him to suck his dick. She wasn't even a fat or unattractive girl either so idk.

• Informative Informative x 46
    • Winner Winner x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  3. For over ten years, Chris has been justifiably ridiculed for having an ego the size of a planet despite his utter failure at, well, everything. This weekend a packed auditorium of people cheered and applauded him, celebrating his mere existence on planet earth. No amount of alcohol can enable me to understand how the universe works. Should I believe in God? The Secret? The power of positive thinking? There has to be some hidden occult meaning, far beyond my comprehension, for such things to happen. Upon my death bed, as the snowglobe drops from my fingers, my last words will be "Chris Chan...."

• Winner Winner x 21
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Looks like he's actually going places. I'm proud of him.

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    everythingisawkward999

everythingisawkward999 I regret a couple things

kiwifarms.net
  5. I don't see how people can A-Log Chris. He had already lost the genetic lottery when he was conceived by a drunken elderly couple. Years of trolling & isolation have undoubtedly fucked him up, & he wasn't the most socially well-adjusted person before them. No one has any reason to envy him. Yeah, he gets money for sitting on his ass, but at what cost?

Let him have his little moment in the sun.

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Feels Feels x 7
    BOLDYSPICY!

BOLDYSPICY! I can't get errverr Null's streams
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Chris is not famous for being attractive and talented, he's famous for being a gross reject.
    Groupies are like this, if you told them a turd was famous, they too would want to touch it.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Whats with the gopnik look? Even if someone trolled him into dressing like a slavic exceptional individual he does look like he is having fun, good for him.

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Slowinthemind

Slowinthemind Riding the rickshaw of short buses

kiwifarms.net
  8. B...but he's LITERALLY HITLER because strangers on the internet made him say "niggos!" He's a menace to society for drawing bad Sonic recolors!

• Feels Feels x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Crass_and_Champ

Crass_and_Champ hermut crebs

kiwifarms.net
  9. James Franco's The Disaster Autist.

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Like Like x 2
    Zap Rowsdower

Zap Rowsdower The Canadian Chuck Norris

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #231 Orkeosaurus, Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  10. These people don't realize that applause can also be along the lines of laughing at a dancing monkey making a fool of itself which Chris could fall under. Also nice to see the A-Log's come out to REEEE hard at this.

Don't underestimate the autism Chris attracts. To this day, CWC will still have some detractors who think what Saddam did in the Gulf is potatoes to what Chris is doing.

This. The applause Chris receives is the kind that is more or less the kind that is laughing at him and not in a way of laughing at a joke a comedian made but rather at how much of a boob Chris made himself.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    c-no

c-no Minnesota Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. So am I right in understanding that this Fagnest event was organized by the nation of Israel?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Avery Chicoine's Personal Cuckold

Avery Chicoine's Personal Cuckold Former Admin for 155chan
    Official Pet Cuck of the Kiwi Farms

kiwifarms.net
  12. Kiwifest when

• Optimistic Optimistic x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Deviant Deviant x 1
    odius

odius Shadbase Pedophile

kiwifarms.net
  13. kiwifest.jpg

• Winner  x 27
    • Agree  x 3
    • Optimistic  x 3
    • Like  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1

kiwifarms.net
  14. ...I'm just getting vibes from the final scenes of The Elephant Man here.

It's nice that he had a good time and all, but everyone's pretty much applauding him as some ironic novelty than as an equal. It doesn't sit right with me. Not to mention how bad he might crash into slumber once the con high wears off and he's back to being regular old Christine, living in near-poverty with a near-vegetative mother and posting new things to crossover Sonichu with on Facebook. Christine may as well enjoy these happy moments whilst he can, because I can't see many more happening in the near future.

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Chocolate Elvis

Chocolate Elvis Whole lotta shakin', whole lotta shakin'

kiwifarms.net
  15. I got more of a this vibe:

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 5

kiwifarms.net
  16. Well, remember what happened after BronyCon - it started the voice actress and Doopie stalking thing because Chris was so welcomed and people sought him out.

Wait until after he gets home from this, his very own panel that drew a huge crowd, and legit girls coming up to him. I have a feeling he's going to spend a good deal of time trying to hunt down these girls and creep on them.

This may be what kicks things into overdrive for a Chandler 2018.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Tennis-Ball-Tony

Tennis-Ball-Tony Coolest cracker in the box

kiwifarms.net
  17. After his recent near silence on Twitter, I'm kinda relieved he's out having fun and hell even if people are laughing at him not with, he'll never know anyway.

Gonna predict the next few weeks will parallel directly with his post BronyCon high for last year.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Prussian Blue

Prussian Blue The nicest color
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. I hope Chris has a "I am a golden god" moment at a con hotel party. He can show them his ability to fly thanks to all their positive energy and good vibes.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Batman VS Tony Danza

Batman VS Tony Danza The Eternal Struggle
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.