Interests 1/6 - Chris at MAGfest -

Status
Not open for further replies.

trueandhonestfan

I'll drink my agua to that!
kiwifarms.net
"B...but, the people at that convention don't REALLY like Chris. They're actually laughing at him! He's too autistic to understand! I bet he smells! Look how fat!"

CWC's appeal and legacy filled a very large room with people. Each person in that room had their own reasons for being there. There's no doubt that some of them were trolls, and some of them find Chris infuriating and hate his guts.
Well yeah obviously people like Chris in some form. Even if you're just following his antics you're clearly enjoying it. The shit Chris does is funny, so that's enough of a reason to show up. I don't know how many people wish him well, but unless Chris does intentionally something malicious I don't wish for anything bad to happen.

The harassing women thing always makes me laugh. Yeah Chris gives some women unwanted attention, and sometimes does and says some creepy/disgusting shit (like shecameforcwc, sex doll videos, etc.) but it's not like it's actually harmful (except when he when he tried to motorboat Catherine). IMO Chris trying to flirt with people isn't that different from some random asshole making unwanted advances or saying unwanted things. It's not like Chris is trying to rape people.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah so.. The End Games didn’t and wouldn’t sponsor Chris to go. That was a load of shit lol
Please alert them to this, BMO! Tell them that it's not a good reflection on their business because now every sped will want to be sponsored.

He honestly looks fairly normal compared to most convention-goers. He won't even be the fattest and most unfit person there.
I showed a friend a photo of Chris with people at the con, and she said, "what is that old farmer doing hanging out with those kids?" I am not being insulting to Chris, but everywhere he goes, he does stand out in some way or another.

Chris weighs over 212 pounds.

View attachment 351295
Yeah, when are we going to start admitting that Chris has some latent homosexual tendencies combined with autogynephelia that will eventually lead him to solicit the company of a big strong male?

Oh, hell, I’ll be the desenting vote. Celebrate an acknowledged pervert and felon, go right ahead. He has committed multiple felonies, he’s burned down his fucking house because he and his mother are lazy fucks yet they had $150 coffee maker, he disparages,women and hides behind their skirts, he stored frozen jizz in his family freezer, he found a peer counselor who told him “he has every right to have a vagina” without the benefit of having a degree in any type of counseling herself, he auditioned his Lesbian Sex Services over a Common website, he’s committed assault twice, once with a deadly weapon, and his mother is equally culpable, he’s resisted arrest, he collects new pets when the old ones aren’t cute anymore, and is the ill-researched subject of an entire convention panel held a midnight, an ill-informed yank fest to see who was still awake and stoned enough to go to their panel (and yes, youngsters, this is exactly what used to happen at cons in the 70s, but we weren’t stupid enough to celebrate a felon. Even dragon Con finally got wind of that.) he is a counter culture anti-hero now and girls can squee all they want, who’s willing to go back to his room? He showed up? quelle surprise. I really admire that there is a younger generation that will celebrate him and “over look his past transgressions” ( which is what he begged Michael Snyder for). Did I make him famous. Not that I know of, but accusing his detractors for being jealous of his fame isnt Salt, it’s ludicrous (or chris, if you will). Am I’m pissed because he “got out and socialized”? Couldn’t care less, but I do have a problem with the fact that he is a convicted felon, has commited assault, has lied to numerous authorities to weasel out of trouble, he’s stolen from his parents, he defaults on his business obligations, and yet have one
Psyhiefer brush up with his sperg fame and that says more to me about the mind set of Desperate To Be Famous than a peer reviewed paper in the Jama Journal. He is still a vile homunculus, stumbling through life and misplaced loyalty, too much con , con libations, and a 1:30 a.m. panel usually nets the sort of bait you expect to dredge up, exactly what happened. A stroke fest for a questionable pervert who wants to suck titties while he babbles baby talk. Save that shit for a fetish com. I would have hoped he’d opened the floor to the “Prickley Wickley” questions. Did anyone ask him about ‘SheCameForCWC’, because the spin on that would be illuminating. Too bad Jessie wasn’t sitting in the back staring Joker Daggers at him. Too bad some actual lesbians didn’t take him on.
It sucks, society has just been so irrevocably damaged that now even sexual deviants and maladjusted millennials want a mascot. The thing you have to remember is that they're not actually celebrating Chris or his life's work, they're basically projecting their own freak flags onto him in celebration of their own "Fuck You" to society. It's very different from acknowledging Chris as a human being capable of thought, talent, and charisma. The panel host didn't even care enough to get correct information, which lets you know how much they really admire and respect OPL. There's a vast wiki of mostly exaggerated yet accurate information provided by Chris himself. People at this con have even called him a meme, which is basically a one-dimensional e-parody created for personal entertainment. I mean shit, I don't exactly like Chris, but I am personally offended by this. It's like people throwing pennies at him but on a larger scale.
Eventually, everyone will realize how boring and one-dimensional Chris truly is, which will be bad for OPL.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did the Chris Chan panel involved chris originally or did he just show up?
He just showed up, the panelist was exceptional enough to improvise.
Chris has never looked more like a dude than he does in these pictures, seriously. He's wearing men's clothes with a skirt on top in a half-assed way. I mean, Chris has always half-assed things but it's like he has given up even his sad attempt to look like a woman. That hat with his hair sort of makes him look like a muppet.
Oh, stop! This is how Chris expresses himself as a "woman"......remember, your opinions don't matter! All that matters is that Chris genuinely believes he's dressing and acting like a real lay-deeh :tomgirl:
He even got a hunky man to lift him off his hooves! He's already exercising his feminine wiles.

Last edited:

SPARKLETWAT

Fat Black Bitch
kiwifarms.net
Oh, hell, I’ll be the desenting vote. Celebrate an acknowledged pervert and felon, go right ahead. He has committed multiple felonies, he’s burned down his fucking house because he and his mother are lazy fucks yet they had $150 coffee maker, he disparages,women and hides behind their skirts, he stored frozen jizz in his family freezer, he found a peer counselor who told him “he has every right to have a vagina” without the benefit of having a degree in any type of counseling herself, he auditioned his Lesbian Sex Services over a Common website, he’s committed assault twice, once with a deadly weapon, and his mother is equally culpable, he’s resisted arrest, he collects new pets when the old ones aren’t cute anymore, and is the ill-researched subject of an entire convention panel held a midnight, an ill-informed yank fest to see who was still awake and stoned enough to go to their panel (and yes, youngsters, this is exactly what used to happen at cons in the 70s, but we weren’t stupid enough to celebrate a felon. Even dragon Con finally got wind of that.) he is a counter culture anti-hero now and girls can squee all they want, who’s willing to go back to his room? He showed up? quelle surprise. I really admire that there is a younger generation that will celebrate him and “over look his past transgressions” ( which is what he begged Michael Snyder for). Did I make him famous. Not that I know of, but accusing his detractors for being jealous of his fame isnt Salt, it’s ludicrous (or chris, if you will). Am I’m pissed because he “got out and socialized”? Couldn’t care less, but I do have a problem with the fact that he is a convicted felon, has commited assault, has lied to numerous authorities to weasel out of trouble, he’s stolen from his parents, he defaults on his business obligations, and yet have one
Psyhiefer brush up with his sperg fame and that says more to me about the mind set of Desperate To Be Famous than a peer reviewed paper in the Jama Journal. He is still a vile homunculus, stumbling through life and misplaced loyalty, too much con , con libations, and a 1:30 a.m. panel usually nets the sort of bait you expect to dredge up, exactly what happened. A stroke fest for a questionable pervert who wants to suck titties while he babbles baby talk. Save that shit for a fetish com. I would have hoped he’d opened the floor to the “Prickley Wickley” questions. Did anyone ask him about ‘SheCameForCWC’, because the spin on that would be illuminating. Too bad Jessie wasn’t sitting in the back staring Joker Daggers at him. Too bad some actual lesbians didn’t take him on.

Muscle Bra

I Passed High Scholl Bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a shame to think that somebody that Chris has never met before could give him more care and good memories than Barb has over the past decade.
I still say it's disturbing beyond belief that Chris is getting giddy over being hugged and lifted up by a dang dirty male. Either Chris is experiencing some pretty serious daddy issues or, as @Mariposa Electrique has pointed out, his latent homosexual tendencies/gender confusion may be coming to light.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like big daddy Spinalpalm just got his very own little. Good thing cons only last for 1 day to a week or Chris would be creeping everyone out.

It's a shame to think that somebody that Chris has never met before could give him more care and good memories than Barb has over the past decade.
Yeah, Chris got too heavy for a reason. Only toddlers and newborns are meant for carrying. Chris having a fun time is cool and all, but to bring up this encounter more than once is just strange.
Then saying he wants to watch it over and over again is even weirder.
Also add that this guy is good looking versus the other strange ugly guy that was hugging Chris (who Chris didn't make a fuss over), it seems pretty swishy.

Last edited:

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Heh, so, what everyone seems to be wondering: does Chris smell? No. At least, there isn't like some miasma cloud hanging around him. I was pretty close to him, but I obviously didn't stick my nose in his shirt or anything. So if he's got a smell, you definitely won't notice anything just casually hanging around him, and even if you really are determined to get a whiff, it's probably not that strong. (It helps that it's the winter, and so he's not hustling around in the heat.)

No perfume or axe this time either.
He has committed multiple felonies, he’s burned down his fucking house because he and his mother are lazy fucks yet they had $150 coffee maker, he disparages,women and hides behind their skirts, he stored frozen jizz in his family freezer, he found a peer counselor who told him “he has every right to have a vagina” without the benefit of having a degree in any type of counseling herself, he auditioned his Lesbian Sex Services over a Common website, he’s committed assault twice, once with a deadly weapon, and his mother is equally culpable, he’s resisted arrest, he collects new pets when the old ones aren’t cute anymore, and is the ill-researched subject of an entire convention panel held a midnight, an ill-informed yank fest to see who was still awake and stoned enough to go to their panel
Chris has not been convicted of any felonies. The closest one was the Snyder hit-and-run incident. That was a wobbler and could've been (and ended up being) charged as a misdemeanor.

In regards to the house fire and the keurig, Barb directed him to setup the coffeemaker with the extension cord over the bathroom door. (She might've also been the one using the coffeemaker when it went up in flames, but that's kind of a minor issue; the cord was frayed by then, the deed was done.)

He's only committed assault once, that was the pepper spray incident. It was a misdemeanor. (Admittedly, still pretty shitty.)

Going over what you're complaining about, and once you filter out the incorrect claims, like I've just done here, you're basically left with a whole lot of "wow, Chris is gross and stupid, fuck him!". I think it's really petty and cranky, all things considered.

The worst you can say about Chris is that he's stupid and fat and gross. Rarely does he ever do anything malicious with intent. I find it hard to get so frothingly mad about someone like that.

Heh, and keep in mind, a big chunk of the things you say were a result of Chris being catfished by groups of strangers for a decade. Don't underestimate the level of control trolls had over him. Remember, trolls got him to shove his medallion up his ass, stick his dick in snow, smash his property (the PS3) and drive several states over to meet a nonexistent girl.

Goddamn, tone it down a notch, Chris isn't mecha hitler.
Sorry if I'm late, but did we get any explanation about why he was carrying a bat around with him?
I didn't get a great look at it, but it looked like some sort of novelty bat, probably something purchased in the dealer's hall.
He's mellowed out a significant amount recently and it's pretty inexplicable.
@Marvin you know why this is? Did he get a new medication or is just this the same thing that happens to people when they turn 50 and mellow out except for Chris it's 35 because he's a genetic wreck who eats toxic waste.
Trolling's gotten less antagonism based (ie people aren't setting up an opponent for Chris, like Liquid or Clyde anymore), so he doesn't really dwell on his enemies that much anymore. Also, yeah, he's mellowing out because of age. And he's on valium or some shit, right? That probably contributes.

It's probably an influence of several things, rather than one big smoking gun.
I still say it's disturbing beyond belief that Chris is getting giddy over being hugged and lifted up by a dang dirty male. Either Chris is experiencing some pretty serious daddy issues or, as @Mariposa Electrique has pointed out, his latent homosexual tendencies/gender confusion may be coming to light.
Chris has always been the little boy. Remember in THAT IS MY HOUSE? Bob, a tiny little old man, is yelling at Chris and Chris is cowering, even though Chris is like a head taller and probably has 60+ pounds on him.

I don't think it takes much to remind Chris of the memories of being a kid, because he still feels like one everyday anyway.

Peepee

Trolling is stupid.
kiwifarms.net
Please alert them to this, BMO! Tell them that it's not a good reflection on their business because now every sped will want to be sponsored.
This is I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME as fuck. Grow up.

I say, let him have his moment, because when Barb dies, he's going to be severely fucked. So he might as well enjoy shit like this while he can.

Besides, at the end of the day, he's still a sexually confused balding fatass with no job, no prospects, and a bent penis, who also shits himself.
You really don't have to justify your desire to live and let live like this. In fact, you shouldn't. By rationalizing that it's okay for Chris to experience momentary happiness only because of the many other ways he will continue to fail and suffer, it makes it sound like you believe Chris deserves misery. And that makes you seem psychotic.

A reasonable person will view Chris's misery as a simple (sometimes funny, yet ultimately unfortunate) matter of cause and effect. Only weirdos believe in some karmic scorecard and cosmic justice. If Chris is finding a way to lead a happy life and isn't hurting other people, then he deserves happiness as much as anyone else, regardless of how bald and fat and smelly he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino