• ”But sick fucks messed with the wrong fucking deer”

1-8-19 Tom wants the Age of Consent lowered to 12Yes. Lowered. To 12.

Discussion in 'Tommy Tooter' started by Zeitgeist, Jan 8, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Tommy is gross. Discussing his grossness in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. Make new threads for significant events and use the appropriate thread prefix if needed. Be concise in describing the thread.

@yawning sneasel is the premiere of this board and all issues should go to him.

1. totallynotapedoamirite.png

Vomit and then discuss.

For further background, here is Tom admitting to his own activity with children in the past.

Here is text of tom talking about the incident.

This is the person saying that the A0C should be lowered to 12.

Thoughts?

• Islamic Content  x 35
    • Informative  x 15
    • Horrifying  x 13
    • Feels  x 3
    • Winner  x 2
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Dislike  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    •  x 1
    #1 Zeitgeist, Jan 8, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2019
    Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist All good things.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. "Tom not a pedophile Wasserberg" everyone.

• Winner Winner x 34
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Deadpool

Deadpool Meth, the sexy drug!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. So basically he wants to rape kids and get away with it.

• Agree Agree x 38
    • Feels Feels x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Guts Gets Some

Guts Gets Some "Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa

kiwifarms.net
  4. And just so he can't claim this is a one-off remark, Tom has been preaching this for years. Here is a video where he says as much while in a manic state, triggered by Internet Butthurt.

(Starts @ 46:25 if video doesn't go to that spot automatically.)

Tom states:
    - Girls are sexually mature at 12
    - Children can consent and make their own decisions
    - Molesting a child doesn't make you a child molester
    - Technically, it's statutory rape but that's just your opinion
    - It's the child's fault for being sexual curious or having had sex with other people

What a shitbag.

• Winner  x 31
    • Informative  x 4
    • Semper Fidelis  x 3
    • Islamic Content  x 2
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist All good things.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Reading books doesn't make you a reader.
    Playing video games doesn't make you a gamer.
    Killing people doesn't make you a murderer.

Sound logic there. :story:

• Winner  x 35
    • Like  x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    • Dislike  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    Guts Gets Some

Guts Gets Some "Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa

kiwifarms.net
  6. Ah yes, the pedophile's favourite defence. "It's not my fault, I'm completely innocent! It's those awful sexy kids seducing me! I was totally helpless!" Nobody in their right mind cannot tell that a 12-year-old is underage. Maybe Tom is some kind of tard and cannot tell that the girl he's talking to does not behave like an adult, but in that case he should have a handler to prevent this sort of thing.

• Agree Agree x 25
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. FTFY

• Agree  x 4
    • Winner  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    Autisimodo

Autisimodo Do I arouse you?

kiwifarms.net
  8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tom logic: lower the age of consent to prevent people from "falsely" accused of raping a minor.

• Winner  x 15
    • DRINK  x 5
    • Horrifying  x 3
    • Feels  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    hood LOLCOW

hood LOLCOW The Masketta Vet
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I would post a pic of one of these 12 year old temptresses, but just the thought of googling "12 yr old girls" makes me feel greasy as fuck. Then I think about the fact Tom faps to those pics and I feel full on nauseous.

• Feels Feels x 28
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Deadpool

Deadpool Meth, the sexy drug!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Referring to the first part of that statement, isn't the age of consent 16 in most US states anyway?

But yeah, 12 is too young. Stop trying to fuck kids you old fart.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • DRINK DRINK x 3
    #10 CWCissey, Jan 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I have no words for this one. Maybe someone can grab a screen cap.

• Islamic Content  x 5
    • Feels  x 3
    • Horrifying  x 3
    • Informative  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Licensing”? What, go down to the DMV or courthouse (oh, the irony) and, despite not having the ability to legally consent to the paperwork you’re signing, sign a form for your “fuck card”?

Sure, Tom. There’s no problem with that at all.

• Winner  x 8
    • Agree  x 3
    • Feels  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    flossman

flossman Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. So if you work with children, something you’re trained to look out for is children who behave in a sexually inappropriate manner. Children being impressionable, one of the effects of molestation is that it warps their sense of what’s normal. A 12-year-old who behaves in a sexual way should absolutely not be given a piece of paper basically saying “It’s okay to continue the cycle of abuse, guys!”

I try not to get mad on the Internet, but I never met an advocate for lowering the age of consent who gave a shit about child welfare.

• Agree Agree x 32
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Replying to on the quote of his saying he'd fuck a 13y/o, if she had her papers and was willing ...

• Horrifying Horrifying x 4
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. That’s just sick.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    flossman

flossman Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. To be clear, Tom is claiming he was quoted out of context not because he wasn't saying he'd fuck a 13y/o, but because the context was that she was emancipated. In his warped mind, he believes he's not a pedo if the girl is emancipated or he thinks she is emancipated.

That's typical if Tom though. You'll point out some horrible thing about him or something he did and he'll object on the basis that some fringe and irrelevant detail is wrong.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Mr Wasserberg, how old are the children in the pictures or videos that you mastrubate to? And do you imagine that they're sexually precocious or emancipated in a legal sense as you mastrubate? This could help clear up that whole "pedophile" misunderstanding that seems to be dogging your otherwise sterling public image.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Tom will say this is a lie that AMB has been spreading because he doesn't agree that he looks at the pictures in a sexual way. He claims that he looks at the pictures to imagine himself as a young girl while he masturbates. I don't think anyone buys that, especially given his proclivity for bragging about child rape, his desire to lower the age of consent to 12, and his insistence that there is nothing wrong with fucking a "precocious" minor.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Clearly, the best defense against pedophilia accusations is to dig your hole even deeper by stupidly admitting to shit like this publicly online....

"girls as young as 12 should who want to become sexually active should be able to apply for emancipation." - Tommy Tooter

I would say get help, Tommy, but you're beyond help at this point, but please go ahead and keep denying the truth, old man, it's just more content for us.

• Winner Winner x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  20. I don't think a 12 year old has the mental faculties to fully understand what an application is. Most kids at that age can barely work an oven.

I don't see the problem with lowering the age of consent to 16 and having stepped statutory rape definitions.
    (e.g. (assuming you can prove some sort of basic consent was established) 12 with 14 year olds are ok. Or 14 with 16 are ok. But 12 with 15 or 16 is a big no-no.)

If you don't see the problem with a grown man having sex with a 12 year old you may need to schedule a visit with Chris Hansen.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.