1-8-19 Tom wants the Age of Consent lowered to 12 - Yes. Lowered. To 12.

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom's need to give away personal information to "clear up misconceptions" always results in this rabbit hole getting deeper and more disgusting. Thanks for admitting to fapping to CP on the regular, Tom. You fuck nut.

queerape

WE WAS DANKEY KANGZ N SHIET
kiwifarms.net
Question purely for curiosity's sake: if a minor below the age of consent is emancipated, does the age of consent still apply to them or not? Did this ever come up in any court case?

The Demon Pimp of Razgriz

Still Pimpin
kiwifarms.net
Question purely for curiosity's sake: if a minor below the age of consent is emancipated, does the age of consent still apply to them or not? Did this ever come up in any court case?
Well, one of the more common sources of emancipation is marriage (by the emancipated minor). In many jurisdictions, if the parties are married, age of consent doesn't apply. As far as I know, outside of marriage, age of consent still applies.

queerape

WE WAS DANKEY KANGZ N SHIET
kiwifarms.net
If the Age of Consent is 12, he thinks he can get away with what he did to Sabrina, even though there was things aside from her age that made it rapey.

• Agree
Reactions: Scribbler

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If the Age of Consent is 12, he thinks he can get away with what he did to Sabrina, even though there was things aside from her age that made it rapey.
He's too mentally and morally exceptional to understand why what he did was wrong. People like him are why we have prisons but he's slipped through the cracks.

StyrofoamFridge

Angry Conservative Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He may wanna go even younger than 12!

https://my.mixtape.moe/ougivt.mp4
"Advocating for preteen sex permits is more disturbing than the Sabrina story" is what I said. Tommy immediately tried to backtrack because his dope headed mind realized how much he revealed his true nature.

I'm sure it's a fantasy of his to engage in bacha bazi with a 9 year old Afghani girl forced to live as a boy. Children and young teens are too easily manipulated or can be forced into signing a government paper. In fact, the abuse happens even with older teenage girls being forced into marriages, like what the Fundamentalist Mormons do to their 16-20 year old daughters. But I guess Kiwi Farms are all pedophiles projecting and manipulating words in Tommy's eyes.

Tommy once again scrambles to define his hare-brained ideology on sex with minors.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino