1. How do I move into stability and towards a more fulfilled person?

JamusActimus

We wuz Centurion and shiet
kiwifarms.net
I want to start a family.

When I was a teenager, I did not value myself very highly. I remember writing at different times that I would find it worthwhile to give my life to save a cat from a tree. Dynastia once wrote about me that I “couldn’t find a hill not worth dying on.” I wore this as a badge of honor. I considered the impact a person has on the world at large, through cultural contribution and direct effect on other people, to be more important rather than offspring.

I am now much older and with a developed sense of self-worth. My priorities are shifting, in part because I am older, in part because I have accomplished much of what I set out to do, and in part because the forum has become a less interesting and less fun place for me. A part of me hopes to see Trump repeal Section 230 in full so that I can throw my hands up and say, “I did all I could”, and move on without the guilt of having ‘lost’.

As the certainty of America’s future and freedom of speech has wane the world over, my certainty over the purpose of life has solidified. I believe it is family. Not a big, extended family, or a small town, but rather the nuclear family with traditional family roles. The husband provides, the woman takes care of the home. I believe popular depictions of traditional families as “creepy” or “oppressive” is a deliberate effort to undermine this system. Unified, heterosexual households with one stay-at-home parent raise children which excel in every category of development.

I will never be able to pursue this adequately so long as I continue to do what I do. I was hoping the world would be a more free place 7 years into the game, and my burden would lessen over time, but it has become a less free place in every possible way.

. How do I move into stability and towards a more fulfilled person?

Solution

Yotsubaaa

And I will love you 💗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do I move into stability and towards a more fulfilled person?
Turn around, start running, keep running, and don't stop until you're over the border, goddamnit.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Turn around, start running, keep running, and don't stop until you're over the border, goddamnit.
Quiet you.

First you find a really fat person, gut them and make their carcass your home.
Should be stable during storms.

metroid_fetish

Your fetish is vanilla.
kiwifarms.net
some fag posted dumb shit.jpg

Ozma (ZeTrannyJanny)

"I remember drinking Kool-Aid"-Buzz Osbourne
kiwifarms.net
Very easily so

Want to defuse a nuclear bomb? Drop a grenade on it. Or artillery. Preferably a bomb, a big one.

Why?

Because nuclear bombs are very fragile things. Also, they are designed so that if someone tampers the the bomb in a way that is not according to protocol, it disables itself.

Why?

Because the worry that a nuclear weapon goes off at the wrong time, in a place where the owners of the bomb do not want it to, it much much bigger than the worry that the bomb does not go off at all. Seriously, if you have given someone physical access to your nuclear weapon, someone has been appallingly incompetent elsewhere. And the issue that the bomb might be defused is then the least of your worries

Clovis

Kadir-Buxton Method practitioner
kiwifarms.net
Lots of sensible, nice people who should be raising the next generation never get around to it because they're being sensible and nice and waiting until they're stable. Meanwhile the fuckwits breed exponentially.

There's no such thing as the right time. Stability is relative. Just start the family/change career/move/start your jihad/whatever and keep striving to improve all the time. Stay a moving target. Commit to responsibility and trust you will work fucking hard to live up to it. Lifes a process of little incremental steps in the right direction, and there's lots of right ways to go about it.

...That said, you sound like a cringey teenager, so maybe give it a few years.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
How has nobody posted the "they're waiting" image of the noose with anime shit behind it yet? I would but I can't find one that works with this site.

That said, why did you think this of all the fucking places on the internet would give you the answer? This is a place founded on observing the dysfunctional for fuck's sake.

JamusActimus

We wuz Centurion and shiet
kiwifarms.net
How has nobody posted the "they're waiting" image of the noose with anime shit behind it yet? I would but I can't find one that works with this site.

That said, why did you think this of all the fucking places on the internet would give you the answer? This is a place founded on observing the dysfunctional for fuck's sake.
Look at the solution my nigga