[1-Nov-2018] Phil vs Tevin - A new saga begins.

Whose fault is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander Keen

in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!
kiwifarms.net
This makes sense considering ALL of Phil’s threats are weak and he never follows through. He is the definition of a coward. He wants to take Tevin down so he summoned all the manliness he could and REPORTED him using the automated YouTube report system. He’s a bonafide coward.

I’m loath to call a man a coward, but DSP is definitely all hat and no cattle.

Prince Lotor

The mentally disabled boy named his rabbit Bunny.
kiwifarms.net
I missed the reason Tevin gave that he was watching Kekon stream, something about Kekon actively participating in spreading lies about Tevin or something?

I laughed pretty hard though when people in Kekon's voice chat were calling him Michael and Tevin would say, 'Hey, stop dead-naming him, his name Kekon now!'

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
I think he was streaming Kekon because Dark PP was playing Spyro 2 and for some reason he didn’t want to stream it.

(Taylor) Swift

kiwifarms.net
He already brags about deplatforming Tevin from Twitch. He did it like 5 minutes later.

BUT I'VE NEVER DONE ANYTHING.

It's funny how much like MundaneMatt he sounds now.

I have a (retarded) theory that MundaneMatt and DSP are the same person.
>Both live in WA
>Fat slobs
>cucks
>Flag people that make jokes about them
>E-beg

Edit:
>Both have South American troll

Last edited:

Commander Keen

in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!
kiwifarms.net
I missed the reason Tevin gave that he was watching Kekon stream, something about Kekon actively participating in spreading lies about Tevin or something?

I laughed pretty hard though when people in Kekon's voice chat were calling him Michael and Tevin would say, 'Hey, stop dead-naming him, his name Kekon now!'

Kekon is more entertaining than DSP. DSP got jealous when people told him Tevin was streaming kekon.

Kekon streams are usually more fun than DSP streams. The dead-naming thing is a joke from when kekon was “practicing” speed running and somebody was shitting on him saying all these other speedrunners would destroy him and they didn’t get banned when they used deadnames like cosmo and whatever.

Wurstbrot

Yikes, amateur night
kiwifarms.net
Does someone knows if Tevin has a new job after he got kicked for making coffee? If yes, someone knows roughly what he's doing, without getting doxy?

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Does someone knows if Tevin has a new job after he got kicked for making coffee? If yes, someone knows roughly what he's doing, without getting doxy?
No idea, but as as far as I know, he basically stopped mentioning the whole case even before there was some kind conclusion. Which makes me think he reached some kind of settlement with his ex-exmployer/the lady who accused him.

I could have missed some stuff about that, though, since I don't watch his every stream/video from beginning to end.

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
https://streamable.com/amp_player/hgudu?__twitter_impression=true

The battle continues, dave is fucking SALTY and loves throwing out the fact he makes tons of money doing this apparently....I guarantee after this outburst Tervin got more money from people than dave did that night

went back and watched the stream and Tervin was pretty annoyed, looks like he was already talking earlier about someone view botting him and then some hobo sausage calls it out when it happens.....you've got to be a dsp fan if you cant connect those dots....

Last edited:

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net

The battle continues, dave is fucking SALTY and loves throwing out the fact he makes tons of money doing this apparently....I guarantee after this outburst Tervin got more money from people than dave did that night

went back and watched the stream and Tervin was pretty annoyed, looks like he was already talking earlier about someone view botting him and then some hobo sausage calls it out when it happens.....you've got to be a dsp fan if you cant connect those dots....

This is the first time I see this clip. Okay. Im pretty sure DSP is involved botting trevin.

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net

Snort has got a lot of material

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
I don’t know why dave is so salty, he said it himself tervin is the day care area. He will be a lot happier when he just accepts that him and Tevin make a great pair of co-commentators.

TyrasGuard

kiwifarms.net
Snort has got a lot of material

Imagine being thirty-fucking-six years old and hating a random black dude on the Internet so much that you accuse him of viewbotting your boring stream playing videogames and telling the whole world that you aren't a responsible adult who can pay his own taxes on his own.

Also, keep namedropping him and accuse him of breaking the rules, because that worked so well for you last time. I can't wait until he has a freudian slip that includes the word "nigger" in it.

James Smith

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
upload_2018-11-18_8-10-36.png
https://thekingofhate.com/forums/topic/4563-what’s-with-the-view-count/ (archive)
FuturesBrightMan posted:
I’ll probably get banned for this but fuck it, it needs to be said...

What happened tonight with Tevin’s view count? And why did Phil make the claim that he was view botting if he wasn’t really sure?

Whatever it was, I just have to say this... Phil, if you were involved with getting bots sent to another stream I hope you covered your tracks. If it wasn’t you, it certainly seems as though you’re involved by making such a remark with no proof. Do you realize that if it was one of your idiot fans that did this because you kept saying that karma is coming for him and he’s going to get what he deserves, that some people contacted you and they wanted to do something about it... You could get banned from Twitch. Period. That could literally be the end of it... And that’s your fucking livelihood bro! Is settling the score with some nobody on YouTube worth losing your career over?

PS: I am not siding with anyone so please, don’t just ban me and dismiss this. I think Tevin’s restream is stupid, but necessary. It keeps the detractors out of the main chat and allows Phil to focus on the games... But some of your viewers are way too serious, like some kind of Twitch splinter agents. For whomever it was that did it, whether it be detractors or otherwise, unless someone can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Tevin actually purchased bots to bolster his view count, nothing will happen. If it was a toadie of yours Phil, I pray it doesn’t fall back on you because it could be a really bad look. You might even get into some shit with Twitch. Like I said, I’m not insinuating that you did it, but I believe some of your fans might be stupid enough to do something like this in your name.

upload_2018-11-18_8-20-56.png

Last edited:

ReentryPhantom

"Ich bin Adahlf Pigler!"
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 595690https://thekingofhate.com/forums/topic/4563-what’s-with-the-view-count/ (archive)
FuturesBrightMan posted:
I’ll probably get banned for this but fuck it, it needs to be said...

What happened tonight with Tevin’s view count? And why did Phil make the claim that he was view botting if he wasn’t really sure?

Whatever it was, I just have to say this... Phil, if you were involved with getting bots sent to another stream I hope you covered your tracks. If it wasn’t you, it certainly seems as though you’re involved by making such a remark with no proof. Do you realize that if it was one of your idiot fans that did this because you kept saying that karma is coming for him and he’s going to get what he deserves, that some people contacted you and they wanted to do something about it... You could get banned from Twitch. Period. That could literally be the end of it... And that’s your fucking livelihood bro! Is settling the score with some nobody on YouTube worth losing your career over?

PS: I am not siding with anyone so please, don’t just ban me and dismiss this. I think Tevin’s restream is stupid, but necessary. It keeps the detractors out of the main chat and allows Phil to focus on the games... But some of your viewers are way too serious, like some kind of Twitch splinter agents. For whomever it was that did it, whether it be detractors or otherwise, unless someone can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Tevin actually purchased bots to bolster his view count, nothing will happen. If it was a toadie of yours Phil, I pray it doesn’t fall back on you because it could be a really bad look. You might even get into some shit with Twitch. Like I said, I’m not insinuating that you did it, but I believe some of your fans might be stupid enough to do something like this in your name.

View attachment 595691
What would be the point in viewbotting Tevin? My THEOry is that DSP or (whomever) might have thought that if his viewcount increased and the stream was mass reported, YouTube might do something about the "illegal" stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.