[1-Nov-2018] Phil vs Tevin - A new saga begins.

Whose fault is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wing Zero

kiwifarms.net
What would be the point in viewbotting Tevin? My THEOry is that DSP or (whomever) might have thought that if his viewcount increased and the stream was mass reported, YouTube might do something about the "illegal" stream.

That's the obvious situation here. As far as i'm aware Tevin's streams have never been viewbotted before, and yet when Phil starts calling Tevin out for using viewbots, he's gets viewbotted. If Phil is trying to hide his knowledge and/or involvement in this little scheme then he is doing a terrible fucking job of it.

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
That's the obvious situation here. As far as i'm aware Tevin's streams have never been viewbotted before, and yet when Phil starts calling Tevin out for using viewbots, he's gets viewbotted. If Phil is trying to hide his knowledge and/or involvement in this little scheme then he is doing a terrible fucking job of it.

Exactly this. It wasn’t long after it happened that Phil started going off and talking about view bots, and nobody else was. The fact that he was the only one who came to this conclusion and that he came to the conclusion so quickly makes him look RIDICULOUSLY guilty. People are picking up on it and talking about it on social media.

Also, that guy on TKOH forums is just gonna get ignored.

actually

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the first time I see this clip. Okay. Im pretty sure DSP is involved botting trevin.

I still say that Phil is just trying to rationalize how Tevin can consistently get 3-6x more viewers than Phil. Because...

if Phil was actually involved in this, he would have denied having any idea at all about Tevin's viewership. He definitely wouldn't have gone on a rant about viewbots.

ZehnBoat

the ultimate crunch
kiwifarms.net
if Phil was actually involved in this, he would have denied having any idea at all about Tevin's viewership. He definitely wouldn't have gone on a rant about viewbots.
phil is a stickler for details
he has no direct connection, and that's all that matters to him
someone else did it, and told phil
phil snorted and said "good"
and let it keep going

if whoever did this is found out, phil will just toss him under the bus. say that the guy "was a DEHTRACTAH all along" or "he lost his way"

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only time I’ve seen Tevin spend money to troll is when he subscribes to people. Don’t think paying for viewbots is in his wheelhouse.
It's a waste of money, which is why I think Dave's projecting his own view numbers and history of getting bots to boost his numbers on Tevin. And no, I don't think Phil uses them either since that'd be money he could spend on luxury manchild shit; at worst one of his more inept and stupid pigcult members does.

ReentryPhantom

"Ich bin Adahlf Pigler!"
kiwifarms.net
Also like to point out that the only mention of Tevin's viewcount in his chat was "Tevin has 1000 views right now" to which Phil replied along the lines of "Tevin has viewbots, that is why he has 3000 views." Keywords there are "3000 views". How did he know almost the exact amount that Tevin had?

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Also like to point out that the only mention of Tevin's viewcount in his chat was "Tevin has 1000 views right now" to which Phil replied along the lines of "Tevin has viewbots, that is why he has 3000 views." Keywords there are "3000 views". How did he know almost the exact amount that Tevin had?
Are there chat logs to back this up?

Tevin gets around 1000 views pretty regularly now, so someone telling DSP that wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Crosspost from the main thread: some kid in a CoD match says DSP is trash and repeats "Tevin blacked Kat". Eventually gets muted by DSP.

---------------------

No, the cheer actually mentioned 3000 viewers:

3K_viewbots.png

(https://overrustlelogs.net/Darksydephil chatlog/November 2018/2018-11-18#194932-195106)

Last edited:

Haunter

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are there chat logs to back this up?

Tevin gets around 1000 views pretty regularly now, so someone telling DSP that wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary.

(Not sure if you're referring to the "1000" or the "3000" comment @Comma screencapped)

[2018-11-18 05:10:02 UTC] youreadumass: @darksydephil How does it feel to know that Tevin has over 1k views, and there's nothing you can do about it? Broadcasting you streams isn't illegal. They're not copyrighted, dumbass.

ReentryPhantom

"Ich bin Adahlf Pigler!"
kiwifarms.net

Slander Man

kiwifarms.net
Maybe the writers are teasing a gay ops arch for this upcoming season. Phil throws the botter under the bus, botter releases chat logs, metokur and memeology go in on him. Could be fun...optimistic as fuck but I'm bored as fuck. We already have logs of him asking people to flag videos so I wouldn't put it past him.

Tanti-Fanti

kiwifarms.net
I love how through all of this Phil is the one freaking out the most. Not Tevin mind you. The guy who's supposed to be constantly on edge and afraid of Phil striking him down one day. Nope. not him. PHIL is the one who's nervous. Every time you see him stream and someone talks about Tevin his entire mood changes and he breaks into a rant. every. time. If he can't ban them he HAS to prove them wrong.

That is the fundamental problem with Phil. His ego is too big to let things go. He's the type of guy that was never told to quit even when things got bad. And now it's biting him even more in the ass. Unless Phil can give proof Tevin is more than a lolcow than he is, he's got nothing.

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net
I love how through all of this Phil is the one freaking out the most. Not Tevin mind you. The guy who's supposed to be constantly on edge and afraid of Phil striking him down one day. Nope. not him. PHIL is the one who's nervous. Every time you see him stream and someone talks about Tevin his entire mood changes and he breaks into a rant. every. time. If he can't ban them he HAS to prove them wrong.

That is the fundamental problem with Phil. His ego is too big to let things go. He's the type of guy that was never told to quit even when things got bad. And now it's biting him even more in the ass. Unless Phil can give proof Tevin is more than a lolcow than he is, he's got nothing.
Last stream I watched, Tevin actually laughed about his channel getting nuked. He knows it's going to happen eventually and I don't think he cares much. Or he is really good at not showing it.

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
The restreams gone, but I'll try and work from memory

Stream sits around 1-1.4k. Starts moving up to 2k. Tevins chat is noticing but the chat doesnt seem too much faster, maybe a little but I'd put that down to the fervour of the crowd. Starts climbing and eventually hits 3k. This is over the course of maybe 5-10 mins. At this point, someone cheers to DSP and DSP goes into his viewbot rant.

I'm not 100% sure, but i dont think his rant on 3k was before there was 3k viewers, im pretty sure it was after he hit 3k.

Tevin was around no.20 trending on youtube (according to Tevin and his chat)

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
The restreams gone, but I'll try and work from memory

Stream sits around 1-1.4k. Starts moving up to 2k. Tevins chat is noticing but the chat doesnt seem too much faster, maybe a little but I'd put that down to the fervour of the crowd. Starts climbing and eventually hits 3k. This is over the course of maybe 5-10 mins. At this point, someone cheers to DSP and DSP goes into his viewbot rant.

I'm not 100% sure, but i dont think his rant on 3k was before there was 3k viewers, im pretty sure it was after he hit 3k.

Tevin was around no.20 trending on youtube (according to Tevin and his chat)
He must have set it to private because of how aggressive he got calling Dark a faggot, he was pretty ticked dave had the nerve to make viewbot claims the day he was clearly set up by dave/his cult. And I can’t say I can blame him

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
At most Phil got an email or message on Twitter where someone said they would/did view bot Tevin. He already said people were sending him messages that they would take Tevin down. It would be quite the show if Phil was complicit and the mix of people hoping he is and Phil being awkward makes this look like more then it is.

actually

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At most Phil got an email or message on Twitter where someone said they would/did view bot Tevin. He already said people were sending him messages that they would take Tevin down. It would be quite the show if Phil was complicit and the mix of people hoping he is and Phil being awkward makes this look like more then it is.

I still don't think Phil knew about someone viewbotting Tevin. Phil just knows that whenever he has had a lot of viewers (read: more than like 500-600) that 99% of the time, except maybe the Twitchcon stream and when he was raided, it was someone pointing viewbots at his Twitch channel. The cheer that set him off said that Tevin had 3k viewers and Phil had like 160, which was true. Naturally, Phil just assumed Tevin must be viewbotting to get his high views and also proffered that really weird "Tevin used to work with a viewbot company" line. Unless one of Phil's mods has told him that Tevin routinely pulls in 1k+ viewers, I would imagine that you could get a similar "TEVIN'S USING VIEWBOTS" rant if you told Phil "Tevin has 1200 viewers and you have only 150".

Haunter

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Naturally, Phil just assumed Tevin must be viewbotting to get his high views and also proffered that really weird "Tevin used to work with a viewbot company" line.

I'm not sure when this was, I only remember Tevin going over it in a video. Basically, Phil accused Tevin of having fake Twitter followers (this has been going on for a while. In general, the ambiguous "Bots" have been the go-to source for blaming the large size of the "negative element" since 2013, when "Dislike Bots" where the ones piling his videos with dislikes). Tevin retorted with the results of a Twitter Follower Confirmation service, proving that Phil in fact had more bot accounts following him than Tevin did. I'm assuming this exchange, after being left to properly warp in Phil's mind, is where the "Tevin used to work with a viewbot company" line came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.