[1-Nov-2018] Phil vs Tevin - A new saga begins.

Whose fault is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wurstbrot

Yikes, amateur night
kiwifarms.net
, I would imagine that you could get a similar "TEVIN'S USING VIEWBOTS" rant if you told Phil "Tevin has 1200 viewers and you have only 150".
Oh he already opened that can of swinesnorts. It went like "Of course Tevin uses viewbots, I said it years ago". I think I heard that in a MrHuth video.
Except Tevin has a quite solid viewership which looks, as a graph, nothing like a person who uses viewbots (a few pages ago someone posted this). He can't swallow the fact a lot, a big lot of people are not willing to watch his original unaltered khantent. Yeah sorry Dave, but maybe uuuh don't be a garbage uuuuh entertainer?

* I actually wanted to write "swinesnouts", but autocorrect knows me better :like:

Last edited:

Prince Lotor

The mentally disabled boy named his rabbit Bunny.
kiwifarms.net
So according to DSP, Tevin is the master & commander of every single thing that is done to him. Every negative thing that has happened during this entire year happened because Tevin was watching his stream and directly ordering his Troll Army on every move anyone took against him this year.

I'm seriously thinking Phil has early onset dementia because IDK what he's talking about. Tevin doesn't even watch DSP, he watches some guy named Dave Bennett :\

Seriously though, Phil is accusing Tevin of ordering 'detractors' to report his Youtube channel 1,500 times a week. He's directly accusing Tevin of getting him dropped by his MCN and causing all of his money troubles, even though he openly admits that he probably would have made about the same money with Curse as he is now with his personal AdSense.

I have never heard a reason why DSP hates the fuck out of Tevin so bad, I don't even think Tevin knows why. Even during the SOK era, if you brought up the SOK dave would just say, 'Why would i care about some people who have failed at everything they've ever done?' but if you brought up Tevin he would go on a shit-talking tirade about what a fucking asshole he is.
And for some reason Tevin is the only 'detractor' Dave seems to watch, I've heard Dave several times talk-shit about something that was only mentioned once like an hour deep in a Tevin stream and nowhere else.

Wurstbrot

Yikes, amateur night
kiwifarms.net
I have never heard a reason why DSP hates the fuck out of Tevin so bad, I don't even think Tevin knows why.
Scapegoat.
Oh sorry, I ment to say escape gout. Dave did nothing wrong, he did everything right, therefore the black man who restreams him is the next best address (next best, not literally the best, it's in fact awful). A person who lacks any sense of human decency and self-reflection can totally do that without turning red.

America hates these coke sniffing undereducated blacks anyway, and long nosed jews with their pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Fuck, if just Dave could have all this gold, damn pesky human jealousy. What are they even doing in space anyway!?

Last edited:

Pubic Enemy #1

Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email
kiwifarms.net
I have never heard a reason why DSP hates the fuck out of Tevin so bad, I don't even think Tevin knows why. Even during the SOK era, if you brought up the SOK dave would just say, 'Why would i care about some people who have failed at everything they've ever done?' but if you brought up Tevin he would go on a shit-talking tirade about what a fucking asshole he is.
That is kind of weird. I guess the SOK were kind of overtly machiavellian overlords who were very obviously trolls, pulling gay ops all the time, and largely anonymous. They fit the stereotype of evil detractors quite well. Tevin's just... a black dood. He doesn't do anything. He just sits and laughs at DSP's antics. My theory is actually that this is more frustrating for Dave as he thrives on his victim narrative and he has to really work to make himself look like a victim with Tevin.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
That is kind of weird. I guess the SOK were kind of overtly machiavellian overlords who were very obviously trolls, pulling gay ops all the time, and largely anonymous. They fit the stereotype of evil detractors quite well. Tevin's just... a black dood. He doesn't do anything. He just sits and laughs at DSP's antics. My theory is actually that this is more frustrating for Dave as he thrives on his victim narrative and he has to really work to make himself look like a victim with Tevin.
Exactly. He really thinks Tevin's chat is being commanded by him
"SICK EM BOYS"
Which never happens. At first he had SoK to point fingers at and now they are gone, he's just clinging on to something. If its not SoK, it's Youtube. If it's not Youtube it's Twitch. If it is not Twitch it is Black man. But it all boils down to those damn dirty trolls.

Tanti-Fanti

kiwifarms.net
Didnt see this posted anywhere so...

https://streamable.com/s/xj5s0/dadanz

LMAO.

If it hasn't been said enough already. I honestly think Tevin would've eventually gotten off the Phil train if Phil wasn't so fucking petty about him. Nearly every stream he goes on a small rant about his life and about how a "certain someone who has it coming to him" ruined it.

Like, I said, Phil doesn't know when to quit. His ego won't let him do it.

Haunter

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seriously though, Phil is accusing Tevin of ordering 'detractors' to report his Youtube channel 1,500 times a week. He's directly accusing Tevin of getting him dropped by his MCN and causing all of his money troubles, even though he openly admits that he probably would have made about the same money with Curse as he is now with his personal AdSense.

And for some reason Tevin is the only 'detractor' Dave seems to watch, I've heard Dave several times talk-shit about something that was only mentioned once like an hour deep in a Tevin stream and nowhere else.

I wasn't as aware of "Detractor" developments during the SOK days. Are you sure Phil was blaming Tevin back then?

Phil can only focus on one thing at a time. Every problem must stem from a single source:

As early as 2013, the impressive size of his internet "haters" was blamed on "Bots", as there was not yet an individual name to label as his enemy. The "bot" blame carried him as far as 2016 ("nevermind, i read your public twitter feed. Keep stroking your tiny penis bc youre implementing 15 year old bots to troll, lol").

Then came the SOK, or "that Detractor podcast". He knew who Fred Fuchs was. He even quit Scarface cuz Fred was making a TIHYDP out of it. With the SOK's implosion, the skies were briefly blue. There were must be no more Detractors without the centralized command centre at the fore of Phil's mind.

For a brief spell after the January harvest, Phil's internet animosity came from "that Detractor site", Kiwi Farms.

With "that Dectractor site" and the Doxening having been long since forgotten, every troll is now controlled by the new name: Tevin.

When Phil's Ego is injured, the name in front of his face will momentarily shoulder the blame for his current and past problems. For example, the attempt early last year by LiquidMK (who's now a pretty cool dude, IMO) to infiltrate Phil's chat-bot, only for the scheme to fall apart at the last minute.

Phil is just a moron and is wrong again; JackieChin isn't the guy who did this it was LiquidMK.

p49AIVl.jpg

UaMrzw6.jpg

If he had his moles like he claims he does in Freedom Chat, he would know they fucking are not the same fucking person.

Phil just believes its JackieChin, just like how he thinks he bans the same person of his forum for the 15th time.

Adding text to Nightbot = death threats. Phil is losing his mind.

This new name was now the one responsible for the fan-art copy write strikes, and had been "attacking" Phil "for 2 years straight". The "Detractor" name Phil knew at the time was "Jackie Chin". So: This Ego injury was once again orchestrated by Jackie Chin, who had also masterminded the most serious attack against him, waging an inexhaustible 2 year conspiracy to undermine his internet career.

A more recent incident came after tutankhamunnn blamed Phil's abrasive Twitch community for driving him away. For this affront, Phil lashed out at Jakelikecats, who now bore the responsibility of every racist, rape-playing non-sense to appear in Phil's chat.

This isn't to say that Phil hadn't known who Tevin was these past years, or hadn't placed the blame on Tevin when he felt particularly injured. Up until now, Phil's had "bigger fish to fry", so to speak.

Prince Lotor

The mentally disabled boy named his rabbit Bunny.
kiwifarms.net
I wasn't as aware of "Detractor" developments during the SOK days. Are you sure Phil was blaming Tevin back then?

Phil can only focus on one thing at a time. Every problem must stem from a single source:

As early as 2013, the impressive size of his internet "haters" was blamed on "Bots", as there was not yet an individual name to label as his enemy. The "bot" blame carried him as far as 2016 ("nevermind, i read your public twitter feed. Keep stroking your tiny penis bc youre implementing 15 year old bots to troll, lol").

Then came the SOK, or "that Detractor podcast". He knew who Fred Fuchs was. He even quit Scarface cuz Fred was making a TIHYDP out of it. With the SOK's implosion, the skies were briefly blue. There were must be no more Detractors without the centralized command centre at the fore of Phil's mind.

For a brief spell after the January harvest, Phil's internet animosity came from "that Detractor site", Kiwi Farms.

With "that Dectractor site" and the Doxening having been long since forgotten, every troll is now controlled by the new name: Tevin.

When Phil's Ego is injured, the name in front of his face will momentarily shoulder the blame for his current and past problems. For example, the attempt early last year by LiquidMK (who's now a pretty cool dude, IMO) to infiltrate Phil's chat-bot, only for the scheme to fall apart at the last minute.

This new name was now the one responsible for the fan-art copy write strikes, and had been "attacking" Phil "for 2 years straight". The "Detractor" name Phil knew at the time was "Jackie Chin". So: This Ego injury was once again orchestrated by Jackie Chin, who had also masterminded the most serious attack against him, waging an inexhaustible 2 year conspiracy to undermine his internet career.

A more recent incident came after tutankhamunnn blamed Phil's abrasive Twitch community for driving him away. For this affront, Phil lashed out at Jakelikecats, who now bore the responsibility of every racist, rape-playing non-sense to appear in Phil's chat.

This isn't to say that Phil hadn't known who Tevin was these past years, or hadn't placed the blame on Tevin when he felt particularly injured. Up until now, Phil's had "bigger fish to fry", so to speak.
I wasn't tryintg to indicate that he blamed Tevin for anything back then but rather that he seemed to irrationally hate him much more than people who were actively trying to troll him and fuck him over.
Even back then though Fred Fuchs felt the need to dig up Tevin's dox just in case gay ops might be in order at the slightest hint that Tevin might denounce the SOK.
I think Dave just picks whoever seems to get the most attention to make the face of his narrative that he makes his shadowboxing prestreams the subject of, but he has genuinely disliked Tevin for quite a long time. All I can ever remember Tevin doing is offering Dave technical advice on equipment set-ups, and watching Dave's content and adding commentary to it.

For example the rant Dave has about streaming and recording and playing a game on 1 PC where you have to use the GPU to record, that was explained by Tevin about 80 minutes deep in one of his streams adding his own commentary to what Dave was talking out his ass about.
It kind of reminds me how Dave calls Kiwi Farms 'that bad place full of psychotic mental patiens', but then he comes here to read and actually takes our ideas periodically.

I really don't know why he dislikes Tevin so much. I honestly just think he's mad because he's jealous of the attention Tevin gets. I think that may be the conclusion Tevin hacome to as well, because anytime Tevin gets brought up recently the largest part of Dave's rant is about 'he doesn't deserves any of the attention he gets' and recently dropped that 'those are my viewers he's stealing' comment. I'd be really interested if someone could cite a specific event that caused Dave to go this overboard on the dood, because as far as I know Dave is seriously reaching trying to blame anything on Tevin.

Last edited:

Haunter

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Prince Lotor Yeah, I mean while Tevin's been around and has provoked Phil's ire in the past, it's only recently that he's come to the forefront as the source of the "Detractors". The "Dislike Bots" have apparently been disbanded, the SOK's been dissolved, and the ascension of "that Detractor site" "full of psychotic mental patients" as the wellspring of evil was situational. LiquidMK-Jackie Chin and TIHYDPs have likewise disappeared from Phil's mind. Tevin's the biggest name to remain.

It was Tevin's popularity that made him a target of Fred's paranoia. Unlike the rest of the "Youtube Detractors", he couldn't just be bullied for failing to fall in line.

IIRC, it was in Tevin's "The Autistic Illuminati... WAIT! I Mean The Sons Of Kojima" video he says that before the fan-art copyright strike, Fred had let him in on their plan, contradicting the SOK's public claim that it hadn't been orchestrated by them. Perhaps as Fred's paranoia worsened, he felt this was something Tevin "had" on them, necessitating a possible reprisal.

ReentryPhantom

"Ich bin Adahlf Pigler!"
kiwifarms.net
@Prince Lotor Yeah, I mean while Tevin's been around and has provoked Phil's ire in the past, it's only recently that he's come to the forefront as the source of the "Detractors". The "Dislike Bots" have apparently been disbanded, the SOK's been dissolved, and the ascension of "that Detractor site" "full of psychotic mental patients" as the wellspring of evil was situational. LiquidMK-Jackie Chin and TIHYDPs have likewise disappeared from Phil's mind. Tevin's the biggest name to remain.

It was Tevin's popularity that made him a target of Fred's paranoia. Unlike the rest of the "Youtube Detractors", he couldn't just be bullied for failing to fall in line.

IIRC, it was in Tevin's "The Autistic Illuminati... WAIT! I Mean The Sons Of Kojima" video he says that before the fan-art copyright strike, Fred had let him in on their plan, contradicting the SOK's public claim that it hadn't been orchestrated by them. Perhaps as Fred's paranoia worsened, he felt this was something Tevin "had" on them, necessitating a possible reprisal.
You know why Tevin will succeed? Because all he does is commentate on the streams. He doesn't try to go out of his way to do weird shit to fuck with Phil. He just pokes holes through his logic and knows all the lore to call Phil out on his bullshit. Really, he has only told people to post something in Phil's chat a few times, and it was only numbers he requested. Shoutout to my AEG brothers

Destro1986

kiwifarms.net
You know why Tevin will succeed? Because all he does is commentate on the streams. He doesn't try to go out of his way to do weird shit to fuck with Phil. He just pokes holes through his logic and knows all the lore to call Phil out on his bullshit. Really, he has only told people to post something in Phil's chat a few times, and it was only numbers he requested. Shoutout to my AEG brothers

He literally calls out people for doing stupid troll shit. He wants to fuck with Dave in funny, relatively benign ways.

Like you could tell he really liked having those hidden Tevins in Dave's art. And calling him Dave.

Tevin is going to succeed because he's charismatic, has fun, and doesn't take any of it too seriously.

EddyB43

kiwifarms.net

jetwarfuel said: Phil is just a moron and is wrong again; JackieChin isn't the guy who did this it was LiquidMK.

With this being based on DSP's recent memory, it's strange he'd stick on Jackie Chin for that moment, when although he apparently did some fanart copyright strikes later, they were all done by the end of 2015 as I recall. Over a year before this. I would've expected BeAwesomeOne to stick in his mind instead.
Quick lore fix, Jackie Chin did the Ask the King intro strikes since he'd made the intro and DSP used them, amongst other things like stream bumpers. (Sidenote: I facepalmed when ardnas used a submitted intro and then later the channel was killed on strikes. Why would you repeat a mistake that got DSP copyright strikes?) DSP even mocked the idea that fanart could get copyright striked late in his Jackie Chin response vlog, timestamped to 36:34 on DSP's original video: https://youtu.be/l7QQmjyy6jE?t=2194
"Fanart is a completely different thing. Fanart... good luck getting that matched on YouTube because I made a picture and now 2 months later I want to try to copyright strike a picture on YouTube be- younowatimeen? That's not gonna work." 2 days later...
upload_2018-11-24_13-21-32.png

BeAwesomeOne, now known as an approved action by Fred & the SoK, did the fanart strike that caused DSP told by Machinima/YouTube (he keeps flipflopping who 'told' him to do this action, if either actually ordered him to do so is unclear) to delete the prestreams with fanart & set the 3DS playthroughs private (fanart in some of the overlays). AFAIK Jackie Chin claimed to do some copyright strikes based on images later, but it was this BAO strike that triggered the views drop & YouTube search tanking that DSP forever blames as why DSPGaming is "dead".

I'm also unsure of the timeline, the fanart strikes might have even been sent BEFORE Jackie Chin's stuff became public knowledge - the Witcher 3 'fanart' had been submitted months in advance, but I believe after someone went after TIHYDP Bloodborne & TIHYDP Minecraft Episode 1 (loophole572's video) for copyright strikes, at the time rumoured to be DSP and relinquished then reclaimed by Machinima... dropped because Machinima didn't follow through with lawsuits. AFTER either the Jackie Chin or BAO strike then I think it was KG who showed screenshots of his email claiming he had done these original strikes, and through communication with DSP & Machinima dropped them so Machinima could do them instead. Until that point, it was generally accepted that DSP had done those 2 TIHYDP copyright strikes, with even a mocking message (tweet? In chat? I forget) that people should wait for his own Minecraft Patreon montage... that never happened by the way, he only did 3 specific game montages as part of his default Patreon output: Dying Light, EVOLVE & Order 1886. After this they were specific Patreon goals, so people had to hit some overall pledge level for the first Best/Worst videos of Heavy Rain to happen, eventually dying when DSP decides the paid for Alan Wake part 2 montage isn't worth the time according to his patrons. DSP's playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_QtSMEGimby4kh091__GIO0UsPUlwIRN

Another sidenote, this is where the Tevin "You better take a sip... you fucking sleazy asshole" clip comes from, his video covering this second vlog from DSP had him angry after the infamous "Oh by the way, I have your IP, I have your name & I have your address, so congratulations, YOU FUCKED UP, you really did BeAwesomeOne on Twitter. I have all your fucking personal information." then claims he wouldn't use it of course.
https://youtu.be/l4ftMS4hXBI?t=2090 34:50 shows DSP start to say it and Tevin reacts strongly. 44:20 Tevin notes apparently PandaLee gave him a strike for the 1st vlogs endure then utters the famous line.

LiquidMK was always a separate person from Jackie Chin and another Freedom Chat regular at the time, LiquidChris. I think Jackie Chin had made a joke 'LiquidJackie' name in FC for a time, so a bunch of people had made joke Liquid* names around this time in early January 2017, helping confuse DSP and the people who weren't actually regular chatters there.

This+

kiwifarms.net
LMAO.

If it hasn't been said enough already. I honestly think Tevin would've eventually gotten off the Phil train if Phil wasn't so fucking petty about him. Nearly every stream he goes on a small rant about his life and about how a "certain someone who has it coming to him" ruined it.

Tevin already "warned" Phil about how his pettiness will just cause a petty war by revealing all the tevin faces/detractor memes that were hidden in his twitch graphics and fanart. Phil just chose to ignore it and vet the fan submissions to no avail.

I'm not sure how much pettier Tevin can get at this point.

PomegranateKing

A pomegranate a day keeps the thots away
kiwifarms.net
LMAO.

That's like picking on a hobo every day and then one day finding out the hobo is visiting your job, and the employees like him more than they like you. And because you picked on the guy, he's revealing just how horrible you are to people.

Congrats, you just gave life to a mob of haters led by a hobo. Maybe you shouldn't have looked down on him every day.

Remember to tip your homeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.