1% of steam games were just removed due to dev being banned - everyone should celebrate steam removed a lot of shit

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

neogafrefugeenumber44634

I wish my anal glands could smell like popcorn
kiwifarms.net
One of the notorius shit peddlers on steam was just removed from the store front. Said shit peddler through various sock puppet accounts was responsible for ten percent of the games released in August and out of the 17k games on steam was responsible for one percent.

These games were often unity store games just re-titled and put on steam with no assets or functionality etc changed.

If you want to know more https://www.polygon.com/2017/9/26/16368178/steam-shovelware-removed-asset-flipping

also to help spread awareness of shit game developers consider the following steam groups Guardians of Greenlight, Sentinels of the Storefront. And the one that started it all Digital Homicides Poopgames which then got famously sued by Digital Homicide causing valve to kick out Digital Homicide

links to the following groups mentioned
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/digitalhomicides
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/guardlight
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Sentinels_of_the_Store

neogafrefugeenumber44634

kiwifarms.net
Does that fat guy Jim Stirling has something to do with this? Sounds like his kind of controversy

he has done vids on some of the games prior to their removal but he seems to be unaware they were related. nor did he ever do a video about the various sock puppet accounts or mention them.

Zonitron Productions flew under the radar because they never did a DMCA takedown or threaten to sue. They kept quiet and shoveled their shit on steam hoping no one would put two and two together that all the sock puppets were the same company despite using the same email contact.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he has done vids on some of the games prior to their removal but he seems to be unaware they were related. nor did he ever do a video about the various sock puppet accounts or mention them.

Zonitron Productions flew under the radar because they never did a DMCA takedown or threaten to sue. They kept quiet and shoveled their shit on steam hoping no one would put two and two together that all the sock puppets were the same company despite using the same email contact.
Well, I'm sure he will find some way to wade into the controversy now and claim credit for Valve's actions.

neogafrefugeenumber44634

kiwifarms.net
Well, I'm sure he will find some way to wade into the controversy now and claim credit for Valve's actions.

I don't recall him taking credit for getting Digital Homicide removed from steam. He often praised the steam groups I mentioned though.

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't recall him taking credit for getting Digital Homicide removed from steam. He often praised the steam groups I mentioned though.

He was indirectly responsible, only because it was largely his ranting that caused them to chimp the fuck out and eventually do a bunch of dumb shit, culminating in suing Valve's customers. For some reason, Gaben doesn't like it when you fuck with his peeps.

neogafrefugeenumber44634

kiwifarms.net
He was indirectly responsible, only because it was largely his ranting that caused them to chimp the fuck out and eventually do a bunch of dumb shit, culminating in suing Valve's customers. For some reason, Gaben doesn't like it when you fuck with his peeps.

That lawsuit against the steam group I am a member of was fucking hilarious to read. Pity it never went to trial because the reaction to having certain names be read and put in the court record would have been epic especially when the media got wind of it. Sebastian Von Fappy Wank would be enshrined in legal history.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He took credit when he, TB and someone else were invited to go to Valve to talk about what could be down to make Steam better.

Hui

fυ¢к тнє נαииιєѕ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Explain to me why people love this DRM in which you truly never own something?

Kinda like REAL state in AMERICA!

neogafrefugeenumber44634

kiwifarms.net
I love how Steam rakes in millions but can't afford to hire fucking personnel to look at games being put up or look at customer support tickets

They don't even have to hire people. They already got steam groups full of people that could look at the games before they got on steam and then tell several appointed valve employees if there are issues with the submitted games. Issues such as potential copyright infringement, an asset flip of a unity asset store game etc.