10/04/2019 - Judge Chupp Dismisses All Claims Against Defendant - Take your Sperging Here

meinhausinneuberlin

O DU SCHONER WESTERWALD
kiwifarms.net
This is tangentially related although I guess that true for everything in Weeb Wars. Mad black Atheist has been a fucking spastic and its pretty stupid. I posted a bunch of the videos of him being a tough guy and his criminal history if you want to take a look and laugh at this fucking retard.

Edit: forgot to post the link to his thread because i'm fucking retarded

Last edited:

dinoman

🐹🐹awoo🐹🐹
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well now, I certainly didn't see this coming, though I guess it makes sense given how we saw the Judge handle the TCPA hearing.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you'd have just left it there FFS. You almost had me.
I was getting bored at that point, and trying to watch "The Strain" with a friend. I should have revealed myself as fishing at that point but I got greedy. The funny thing is someone still took that bait too.

• Autistic
Reactions: Jester69

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
"I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter"

In all seriousness, this is pretty grim. Poor Vic. You all know what this means, right? All it takes to have your life ruined is having a group of twitter weirdos to claim that you sexually assaulted someone. Welcome to Salem Lads
Meh, in the 80s all it took was playing D&D and liking Heavy Metal and having your local televangelist find out.

Cancel Culture sucks but some of you guys are acting like this is the first time this shit has happened.

rotollo

Just some asshole
kiwifarms.net
This is tangentially related although I guess that true for everything in Weeb Wars. Mad black Atheist has been a fucking spastic and its pretty stupid. I posted a bunch of the videos of him being a tough guy and his criminal history if you want to take a look and laugh at this fucking exceptional individual.

Edit: forgot to post the link to his thread because i'm fucking exceptional
I can't wait for mad black to try to wack some guy and then get arrested once its figured out that his once "buddy" has become an FBI informant
That's my stance exactly and why I've stayed away from this thread. When too much smugness is going around, the best thing to do is to wait until they have to eat shit right in front of everyone.

See: Sargon of Akkad
smart move, tho I don't think you will get the boasting that Carl of Swindon did at the end of it all, the legal process is long and taxing so by the end everyone involved will probably be 30 years older, and paranoid as fuck. imagine a child actor sort of degradation.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Pope of Degeneracy

ElAbominacion

Somewhere in the Swamps south of the Mexico border
kiwifarms.net
Because I respect women. It's difficult for a woman to come forward after an assault. Now imagine having to deal with that while the entire internet is attacking you just for being a victim. No one would keep up a lie under those circumstances.

Combine that with 20 years and 100 credible allegations it's not hard to see Vic has some problematic behavior.
Dynastia, is that you?

teriyakiburns

Nothing like waiting till the last minute, huh?
kiwifarms.net
Why do people care about this? What will change if Vic wins?
A bunch of people who thought they had free reign to strip away the livelihood of anyone they don't like will find out that they were wrong, and spend several months, possibly several years, providing endless entertainment as they tard out across the entire internet.

Also a good man will have his name cleared.

Tags
None