10/04/2019 - Judge Chupp Dismisses All Claims Against Defendant - Take your Sperging Here

A Humble Ewok

...and a future for Ewok children.
kiwifarms.net
Now, I'm not saying that this will actually happen. However, if it did happen, it would take awhile. Sony doesn't really need Funimation, but Funimation really needs Sony (and Dragonball in general.) A very prominent japanese VA did mention that Toei was very unhappy with Funimation and what their license was being used on.

In my autistic opinion, I expect a lot more will have to happen. The leaks have been shown around before (though, I think the Dende one wasn't revealed last time, but I might be wrong.) There would have to be video evidence or even more accounts of the casting couch shit to surface for Sony to do anything.
I think people are overblowing the significants of the bloopers, but at the very least Toei is going to bring it up and this whole legal fiasco when negotiation time rolls around.

Botchy Galoop

Socially Distant
kiwifarms.net
Well this thread certainly lives up to its title. I don't think I've seen a gayer bunch of cow herders than what has been displayed here.

Hold up, I think I just found some cowboys who were gayer...

Last edited:

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
Well this thread certainly lives up to its title. I don't think I've seen a gayer bunch of cow herders than what has been displayed here.

Hold up, I think I just found some cowboys who were gayer...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2cFji4CmHE
Nah man, this is gayer.

Kendrick

Do not believe anything I say.
kiwifarms.net
would not shock me if they are waiting for pedo chupps ruling on fees before appealing.
That sounds like a terrible plan. Why wouldn't you just grab all you need now, build the strongest appeal case you can build, and appeal ASAP just so that you don't have to sit in a useless court session to discuss fees that will more than likely get thrown out with the terrible ruling?

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net
As a Frenchie, agreed. As a Canadian, how's the white house doing?

Hey @AnOminous , when's the deadline for appeals? I hope Ty won't appeal on the last allowed day, and appeal ASAP.
Its completely normal to appeal on the last allowed day to give yourself as much time as possible to get the appeal motion in the best shape possible.

Éire-Ice36

Be a Pimp and a player, not a simp and a sucker.
kiwifarms.net
Also law twitter will completely lose their fucking minds because their smugness has gone so far into the stratosphere that anything short of an absolute victory will be utterly shattering.
Ironic that this is how they will lose, We know that getting a good win, not a perfect one is the way to victory, it doesn't matter if they win or lose, the harpies will always screech. The only two ways this will end is if someone puts a bullet in their head or if they lose the battle of attrition and realise they can't break Vic because he is willing to fight to the end and because of his fan's support.

In case of the latter, they will be driven to desperation to such an extend that they will end up coming actual felonies because they just can't accept an L.

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
Lawtwitter was doomed as soon as their prized pig got sold at auction.

The appeals interest will be a much smaller group than the initial lawsuit. The majority of KV and the people listening to LawTwit will have moved onto other things and will no longer be interested in their sperging.

They would act out in desperation regardless of the outcome because they're all attention whores. But this outcome is the most amusing of them all.

They'll continue to get more exceptional as a means to keep attention focused.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
As a Frenchie, agreed. As a Canadian, how's the white house doing?

Hey @AnOminous , when's the deadline for appeals? I hope Ty won't appeal on the last allowed day, and appeal ASAP.
Twenty days from the date of the written order granting the dismissal in full. That was October 4. Twenty days from that is October 24, a Thursday. The deadline would be October 24.

teriyakiburns

Nothing like waiting till the last minute, huh?
kiwifarms.net
Twenty days from the date of the written order granting the dismissal in full. That was October 4. Twenty days from that is October 24, a Thursday. The deadline would be October 24.
I've been reading a little about courts that delayed ruling on sanctions and fees until after the appeals deadline. How might that play in, if Chupp decides to be lazy again and not bother ruling until after? My understanding is that it can be difficult to deal with, but I'm probably misreading.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've been reading a little about courts that delayed ruling on sanctions and fees until after the appeals deadline. How might that play in, if Chupp decides to be lazy again and not bother ruling until after? My understanding is that it can be difficult to deal with, but I'm probably misreading.
"Once the trial court grants a motion to dismiss, there is no time limit for awarding attorney’s fees. Leniek v. Evolution Well Services, LLC, 14-18-00954-CV, (Tex. App. – Houston [14th] February 5, 2019) (mem. op.)" from this nice site which is down at the moment: https://texasantislapp.com/deadlines-in-a-texas-anti-slapp-tcpa-case/

Its completely normal to appeal on the last allowed day to give yourself as much time as possible to get the appeal motion in the best shape possible.
Yeah, well, I'm not impressed with Ty's last day antics in this case so far. The deadline is just for filing a notice of appeal, though. That's a very short document and doesn't need to be whipped into shape.

AnIncredibleDerp

kiwifarms.net
"Once the trial court grants a motion to dismiss, there is no time limit for awarding attorney’s fees. Leniek v. Evolution Well Services, LLC, 14-18-00954-CV, (Tex. App. – Houston [14th] February 5, 2019) (mem. op.)" from this nice site which is down at the moment: https://texasantislapp.com/deadlines-in-a-texas-anti-slapp-tcpa-case/

Yeah, well, I'm not impressed with Ty's last day antics in this case so far. The deadline is just for filing a notice of appeal, though. That's a very short document and doesn't need to be whipped into shape.
My guess is honestly Vic is taking his time to think about it.

Tags
None