10/04/2019 - Judge Chupp Dismisses All Claims Against Defendant - Take your Sperging Here

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Local Coyote

Hey man, got any cats?
kiwifarms.net
Regardless of whether or not an appeal goes through or happens, the VA mob made asses of themselves e-publicly and made themselves borderline unemployable, Funimation looks stupid and incompetent, and Vic can support himself through cons which he genuinely seems to love.

Seems like a win for entertaining a bunch of social maladapts on the Farms.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
Regardless of whether or not an appeal goes through or happens, the VA mob made asses of themselves e-publicly and made themselves borderline unemployable, Funimation looks stupid and incompetent, and Vic can support himself through cons which he genuinely seems to love.

Seems like a win for entertaining a bunch of social maladapts on the Farms.
Yea usually I will buy stuff I like. But if any of these assholes are in any shows I might want to watch I WILL STEAL IT.

ElTorro

kiwifarms.net
Rumblings are at least one VA has been told her contract will not be renewed at the end of it.
I don't think that makes any sense. If someone was told they were not getting their contract renewed what is to stop them turning against Funimation and throwing everyone else under the bus either out of spite, jealousy or fear.

But having said that my opinion is based on rational people behaving normally so that's probably not a good standard to apply to these fools.

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think that makes any sense. If someone was told they were not getting their contract renewed what is to stop them turning against Funimation and throwing everyone else under the bus either out of spite, jealousy or fear.

But having said that my opinion is based on rational people behaving normally so that's probably not a good standard to apply to these fools.
More than likely they'd have a MAD situation: sure, one of the VAs could throw FUNi under the bus, but FUNi is also able to simply settle with Ty which would, in all likelihood, lead to a beatdown of the other defendants. FUNi's trump card is how willing Ty and Vic are to settle with them to go after the others, and I'm sure everyone knows that.

feral cat #6385

kiwifarms.net

In a real company there would be anti disparagement clauses tied to a severance package in place to avoid chimping out. From what we've seen from Funimation I doubt they are smart enough to do that.

AnIncredibleDerp

kiwifarms.net
More than likely they'd have a MAD situation: sure, one of the VAs could throw FUNi under the bus, but FUNi is also able to simply settle with Ty which would, in all likelihood, lead to a beatdown of the other defendants. FUNi's trump card is how willing Ty and Vic are to settle with them to go after the others, and I'm sure everyone knows that.
There's plenty of reasons why a "fired" VA wouldn't turn on Funi. Job prospects with Funi in the future, maybe. Also job prospects with other companies. It's not like there's a massive pool of them.

feral cat #6385

kiwifarms.net
There's plenty of reasons why a "fired" VA wouldn't turn on Funi. Job prospects with Funi in the future, maybe. Also job prospects with other companies. It's not like there's a massive pool of them.
And con money. If a VA chimped then Funi would have an incentive to make sure they don't get invited to conventions.

Tags
None