10/09/2020 - False divorce papers being filed / Real gay op or real new scam? -

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripmix

kiwifarms.net
I'll update the OP as required:

Phil is trying to say that elite tier one autists in super secret discords are planning to file divorce papers in his name with a photoshopped signature.

@LyteSydeByll noticed the colour being similar to the ones used in the SJC discord. (big ups)

LyteSydeByll spoke to Soma Julius Cruz and confirmed it did not come from his discord.

Attachments

• 1602271244141.png
    1602271244141.png
    59 KB · Views: 108
  • 1602271275731.png
    1602271275731.png
    134.5 KB · Views: 108
  • Ej6MVgvVgAAwApr.jpeg
    Ej6MVgvVgAAwApr.jpeg
    17 KB · Views: 110
  • 1602271745512.png
    1602271745512.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

ReentryPhantom

It is business related, and I still own it.
kiwifarms.net
As per the other thread, wouldn't it cost several hundred to file that application?
Yeah I'm pretty sure it costs a little bit of money to do. Although you can legally file for divorce in Mexico for a lot cheaper. Celebrities used to do it back in the day because both parties didn't need to sign off on it.

tripmix

kiwifarms.net
I'm asking SJC and his mods if one of them know about if it was their discord server or not. The pink color was immediately recognizable. (Posting here from main thread)

View attachment 1651735
e91e63 is the colour used in SJC
a24565 is the colour in Phil's screenshot he posted of BladeMaster434

It could possibly be compression giving me varying results

[Ignore this post compression certainly affects the results and the leaks didn't come from SJC discord anyway]

Last edited:

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
I really dont think we need a thread for this. Nothing happened.
Agreed, why are we falling for this lazy troll? Even if someone was stupid enough to file divorce papers for Phil, Katherine would be notified and nothing happens besides a minor inconvenience which Phil will cry about and get some more wheelchair bux. This is dumb.

Reactions: 100% VIRGIN M00TY
Status
Not open for further replies.