10/09/2020 - False divorce papers being filed / Real gay op or real new scam?

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gh0stzero

kiwifarms.net
Talked to Soma. It did not come from his discord.
I've updated the OP to make sure people know it didn't come from his discord.

Yes. Which is why I'm more skeptical about it being real. Harder to see "who" it is.
I'm 99.999999999% sure its a chinese cartoon avatar (it almost always is)

what are the chances of this being fabricated by DSP himself to have a "defense" for when Katherine actually files for divorce?
That would require effort and forward planning so 0% chance this is Phil

Julia Chang

Don't forget to subscribe!
kiwifarms.net
I have serious doubts this is real but it honestly doesn't even matter - this is just incredibly dumb either way.

It's real: Someone is actually attempting some truly autistic, poorly thought out gay op to... get DSP divorced? Are they planning on covering the charges for submitting that, too? What a highly specific and unrealistic objective. There's like 10 other things I can think of off the top of my head to fuck with Phil that would be far easier and more likely to work than this shit.

This also helps Phil drive his "I'm a victim trolls are trying to ruin my life" narrative. Phil does not need to be actually victimized - he'll make himself the victim regardless. He'll lie and bullshit his way into seeming like a victim anyway without actually being victimized by a dumb plot that sounds like something out of Lifetime original.

It's fake: Phil gets to play the victim. See above. It's probably not Phil faking it, as that would require some very minor level of effort, and he's plenty good at making himself the victim without fabricating evidence. If it's a fake from a detractor circle of some kind, I only ask what is to be gained here? You're actively generating more sympathy for Phil by making the entirety of Phil's "detractors" seem like psychotic idiots. Newsflash: nobody cares. His fans already think that and more regular Phil "detractors" won't really care either way.

I'm guessing this is probably something more along the lines of one of his fans faking this for clout with daddy gout. They could have easily fabricated this and shown it to Phil in an effort to demonstrate they're "looking out for him" or something. While there are some very dumb detractors out there, this is really beyond the pale. Something about this retarded screams "DSP viewer" to me, but that might be optimistic.

grump

kiwifarms.net
I've hung out at all the hot Tractor spots for years. Reddit, here, Twitter and I've never even heard a whisper about this super duper top secret Discord. Has anyone else? I feel ashamed and left out. Apparently Dave not knowing and not caring about detractors still somehow manages to be privy to secret cabals within it beyond the ken of us regular kiwifarmers.

I've updated the OP to make sure people know it didn't come from his discord.

I'm 99.999999999% sure its a chinese cartoon avatar (it almost always is)

That would require effort and forward planning so 0% chance this is Phil

I believe Dave positioned Khet from the start to be offscreen and essentially a fictional character that exists solely in Piggytales based on lessons learned from the Reanna debacle. Laziness is usually the answer for Phil but in certain cases he will plan out things like to stave off a repeat of one of the worst embarrassments in his life. I have no issue believing he at least knowingly took advantage or worked with a plan a paypig came up with to cast doubt on any future real divorce documentation.

Last edited:

Ghostface Killer

kiwifarms.net
I'm asking SJC and his mods if one of them know about if it was their discord server or not. The pink color was immediately recognizable. (Posting here from main thread)

Edit: talked to SJC. It did not come from his server.
can you alogs of DSP stop being autistic lolcows for once and not attempt to fuck with dipshitphil? He fucks himself over enough as is. Trying to break the law and use identity theft to own Phil is gay. Laugh at Phil you fucking retards and just streamsnipe him and grift like you normally do. Its hard to dislike Phil when you fucking idiots keep being more autistic. As soon as this shit drops you guys show up because you have an idea of which dsp alog gay op discord is running it.

grump

kiwifarms.net
can you alogs of DSP stop being autistic lolcows for once and not attempt to fuck with dipshitphil? He fucks himself over enough as is. Trying to break the law and use identity theft to own Phil is gay. Laugh at Phil you fucking retards and just streamsnipe him and grift like you normally do. Its hard to dislike Phil when you fucking idiots keep being more autistic. As soon as this shit drops you guys show up because you have an idea of which dsp alog gay op discord is running it.

Calm your tits. Its a reverse gay op by a paypig, DSP is going along with it to gin up the usual drama for pitybux. as well as to cast doubt on potential real future divorce dox.

Ghostface Killer

kiwifarms.net
Calm your tits. Its a reverse gay op by a paypig, DSP is going along with it to gin up the usual drama for pitybux. as well as to cast doubt on potential real future divorce dox.
This is the only subforum that is so directly intertwined with the lolcows bullshit that you unironically post stupid shit like this because you assume people are just in on the joke

there is a reason why staff here and others call you guys lolcows m8 and people like to laugh at the detractors more than Phil at this point.

grump

kiwifarms.net
This is the only subforum that is so directly intertwined with the lolcows bullshit that you unironically post stupid shit like this because you assume people are just in on the joke

there is a reason why staff here and others call you guys lolcows m8 and people like to laugh at the detractors more than Phil at this point.

I never said anyone was 'in on the joke' I said the opposite. This is just some BS that a paypig came up with to impress Daddy Phil. And he's knowingly going along with for the drama and because he fears Khet actually leaving and docs coming out in the future. Getting mad at actual detractors who had nothing to do with this is just falling for the pignosis.

Atmew

kiwifarms.net
After he made tipping a little bit harder to curve off all of the fake donations, his stream has dried up. He tried to talk crap about Tevin and no dice. I believe this is just another stunt by DSp and his wheelchair mafia to get the streams interesting again to have viewers. He knows it and I know it that his streams only get attention/viewers when there is big time drama. He is so obsessed with WWE that he tries to make his life like it.

Nobody cares anymore DSP. You're just extremely boring and money hungry. These "OMG I'm banned from twitch" streams are getting extremely pathetic too since we all know it's not serious.

I'd assume this next scam involves DSP and Superhound. It has been non-stop with SuperHound. Two people obsessed with getting attention.

gh0stzero

kiwifarms.net
Man, what the fuck? Pretty sure I'm going to lock this shit down unless there's a real compelling reason not to.
I only made the thread so new friends that are like "huh? wow what the fuck?" when this saga gets brought up in the main thread we can point them here.

I think we're all in agreement that it's fake and Phil has more "I'm the victim" excuses.

If that counts as the thread having run its course then yeah it should be locked and buried in the desert.

DSPGouting

Wolverine Toy Provocateur
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't it be wild if this was a red herring and Kat was actually filing for divorce while Phil tries to pretend its dirty detractors getting him divorced.

I mean it's a stupid, unlikely and illogical thing to do but anything is possible in the Phil show.
I’m unironically in this boat tbh.

no one is sad enough (I sincerely hope) to pay 500 smackers to file bogus divorce papers that will not actually work.

I reckon this is Phil trying to get ahead of the curve. He learned from the bankruptcy to own his stupid shit that’s public as soon as possible.

if Khet is actually divorcing him, he’s no longer going to be a mature adult with a family and the tractors will have owned him.. so maybe this is his idea of bamboozling us in case the real divorce papers actually emerge soon..

that discord message looks like it could have been Phil going full Chris Hanson copypasta mode to try and sound like what he thinks tractors sound like.

Either way I’m enjoying this potential new story arc!

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
I reckon this is Phil trying to get ahead of the curve. He learned from the bankruptcy to own his stupid shit that’s public as soon as possible.
Nah Phil doesn't learn much from anything.

This is just him trying to cough up more money from paypigs because he's an entitled little faggot. Him not getting $100 dollars every stream after trying to prevent chargebacks bit him in his egotistical asshole. On the same day, even the same stream, he brought this up along with how the past few days have been slow. I just think putting those two things together (Forgery for divorce papers and needs money but it's slow) just kinda speaks to me.

He Streisanded the fuck out of it. No one was talking about it. No one is part of some secret detractor discord plotting this crap. He brought this up out of nowhere, and with typical Phil fashion, he even crops it fucking terribly. The one time he actually brings up evidence, it's about the most non-important shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.