10/09/2020 - False divorce papers being filed / Real gay op or real new scam?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepper Jack

Every day ends with a Tums Festival
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only made the thread so new friends that are like "huh? wow what the fuck?" when this saga gets brought up in the main thread we can point them here.

I think we're all in agreement that it's fake and Phil has more "I'm the victim" excuses.

If that counts as the thread having run its course then yeah it should be locked and buried in the desert.
I appreciate you making a separate thread. Too much of Darksy's lore is buried in the main thread. Plus with the autism vortex surrounding Darksy this is probably the first of several "leaks" to come.

My skitzo-theory: It is my perception that Wings tolls have become more active in trolling DSP. This post could have come from the Whalewatchers discord, which is the main hub for Wings trolls. There is a lot of crossover between fan and troll groups.

Prince Lotor

Arnold Phil's-a-nigger can't hurt you now Bunny
kiwifarms.net
So basically the ♿ munny took like a 2 day dip and all of a sudden Phil wakes up and feels the need to hop on Twitter with a megaphone like it's a REEmergency to say:

"Hear Ye, Hear Ye! It has come to my attention that someone somewhere said a thing about me. .REE, or so I was told by someone.
What they are saying is STUPID!!!
The way they are saying it is MORONIC!
I'm far too important of a Dignified Serious Adult Human with bills I have to pay everyday to even ADDRESS this!!!!
What they are saying is ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!
The part my wetbrain didn't understand about my bankruptcy and 'Boomer Nancy' proves this is some loser kid who doesn't understand how the REAL WORLD works and lives in his mother's basement drinking Mountain Dew and eating Doritos!
That's why I'm taking it so SERIOUSLY and telling you all about it so you can see how I SUFFER like JESUS ON THE CROSS for YOU!!!!!!!!!!"

Your manufactured drama is weak Phil. Now go put on a vest and stick a lollipop up your ass for the dwindling amount of retards who think what you do is deserving of their 'tard-bucks.

He really gets all antsy in his pantsy lately after he does these 'Ask the King's that no one give a fuck about.

Penix

Brock did 9/11
kiwifarms.net
All these records should be public right? If that's the case, then if the stunt was actually performed wouldn't we see this bogus filing back in the system? Consequently, if the filing was granted, we should also expect a re-marriage filing from Phil, no?

A fake troll filing or Phil actually filing the real deal, this whole thing is dumb and accomplishes nothing.

Wurstbrot

Yikes, amateur night
kiwifarms.net
My bet is, his intel created the screen and Phil will use this fake in future to give an example of what we mouth drooling idiots apparently do. And nobody will have a clue what the old man is rambling.

You can easily set up your own discord server, no Photoshop included.

Also, the action of ONE person we aren't even in contact with, have no idea who he is, if he's even existing, who doesn't share his existence (but somehow his intel found him) isn't "the detractors doing something". But Phil is deaf for this small difference because his version makes more pity bucks.

Tl;dr, what's there to discuss?
Nothing in my book.

Last edited:

Schmeckel

If you miss it, you must be blind!
kiwifarms.net
Divorce cases are public record. Anyone can look it up. After checking again, there are no open divorce records for Dave or his filly unless this alleged dirty tractor filed it in the wrong county.

This is a huge nothing burger, Phil is going to ride this one for shekels and pity, and move onto the next scam.

As a fellow kiwi says... The grift continues...

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
My bet is, his intel created the screen and Phil will use this fake in future to give an example of what we mouth drooling idiots apparently do. And nobody will have a clue what the old man is rambling.

You can easily set up your own discord server, no Photoshop included.

Also, the action of ONE person we aren't even in contact with, have no idea who he is, if he's even existing, who doesn't share his existence (but somehow his intel found him) isn't "the detractors doing something". But Phil is deaf for this small difference because his version makes more pity bucks.

Tl;dr, what's there to discuss?
Nothing in my book.

I can imagine him emailing the WA courts to make sure they are aware of this

Pretty Boy Extremism

IT'S THE JACKEEEEET
kiwifarms.net
Big brain pig hours: Dark brought this to everyones attention so when the filing is made by Kat, he can brush it off on detractor nonsense. Meanwhile he loses half his house and he still blames detractor nonsense
So there's a bunch of mentally ill detractors saying that the reason I'm streaming from my parents' house right now is because Khet got the khando in the divorce ACK ACK ACK! Truth of the matter is, that sick motherfucker Superhound who has been terrorizing me trying to psychologically break me has DMCA'd my khando! That's why I need you to step it up so I can get enough money to sue him and for stuff. Sound good?

ReentryPhantom

Based
kiwifarms.net
So there's a bunch of mentally ill detractors saying that the reason I'm streaming from my parents' house right now is because Khet got the khando in the divorce ACK ACK ACK! Truth of the matter is, that sick motherfucker Superhound who has been terrorizing me trying to psychologically break me has DMCA'd my khando! That's why I need you to step it up so I can get enough money to sue him and for stuff. Sound good?
Aumm.... WRONG! I ALLOWED Kat to divorce me and take half my stuff.... MORON!

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
this is actually kind of sad. and shouldnt be wasted upon, even phil himself the myth the legend, has said hes not going to bother with it. 2 tweets and hes done. hell prolly rant a bit in prestream but w/e. this was pathetic troll attempt

if were gonna see divorce papers, its going to be from kat. if she even still is there

Status
Not open for further replies.