(10/1-2) @IsabellaLookalike PM's me, admits to being Bella, then won't verify - ... who even knows at this point ... schizoposting inside.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Sprate Header

"May you live in interesting times."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just gonna pop in to point out that this "Anonymous" account that she contacted:
kirtaner lmao.jpg

... has actually been doxed here, along with one of his collaborators, Kirtaner, someone who wants to shut down Kiwi Farms and throw Josh in jail, lol. The two have been repeatedly attempting to resurrect the idea of Anonymous for faggy hacktivism reasons, like "hacking" the Minneapolis Police Department last year during the Race Riots (and not releasing anything), or "releasing files connecting Trump to Epstein" (that were already public and well-known). Contacting Michael Womack for help in taking a site down is like contacting Ethan Ralph for legal advice, it's fucking exceptional lmao

@IsabellaLookalike I hope you haven't sent them any money, bro, cuz I can guarantee you it would have been better spent on Wall Street Bets than with this gay orgy of stolen valor oldfag LARPers that can't even run an imageboard correctly.

Last edited:

Moralfag Supreme

Happy Spooky Avatar Mandate
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad you got posting sorted out, sorry about that. Weird errors, I'm kinda new a modding a xenForo board. Anyway I'm also glad you are finally here again, after all the crazy stuff has come out, so that you can help us understand what has been going on. Welcome to the farms. I'm sure people have many questions (and I'd like to ask all those people to be respectful, no matter your feelings about Isabella.)
I commend you on your attempt to appeal to reason, we can only hope it bears proper fruits and not rotten mushrooms.

BonerMan

John Boehner
kiwifarms.net
I am glad Isabella's elite hacker skills have been put to good use- discovering that this mysterious Null figure is actually a "man" named Joshua Moon! The pieces of the puzzle are finally falling into place.. I wonder what secret information she is going to uncover next.

Hopefully the identity of moot (infamous leader of gamergate website 4chan) is her next target, that would truly be earth shattering information.

Spooky Bones

Get in, loser, we're going doxing!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just gonna pop in to point out that this "Anonymous" account that she contacted:
View attachment 2590396

... has actually been doxed here, along with one of his collaborators, Kirtaner, someone who wants to shut down Kiwi Farms and throw Josh in jail, lol. The two have been repeatedly attempting to resurrect the idea of Anonymous for faggy hacktivism reasons, like "hacking" the Minneapolis Police Department last year during the Race Riots (and not releasing anything), or "releasing files connecting Trump to Epstein" (that were already public and well-known). Contacting Michael Womack for help in taking a site down is like contacting Ethan Ralph for legal advice, it's fucking exceptional lmao
Lol the last time I heard that faggot's name it was the thread you linked and before that I don't even know...was he even relevant in the last decade? Get fucked, kirty boy, I know you read this shit.

I hate anime avatars

kiwifarms.net
This so unbelievably pathetic and yet utterly hilarious, we knew Janke had serious lolcow potential and she does not disappoint. This is bordline CWC levels of damage control attempts yet the fact that this is coming from someone who isn't an exceptional manchild and actually has some experiance just multiplies the absurdiy. The sentient mushroom must be pretty rattled by her family finding out about all this but it does suggest to me that she really is very out of touch, desperately looking for any way out of this that allows her to save-face no matter how ridiculous.

DiscoRodeo

kiwifarms.net
i’m just as surprised, the whole time i thought it was an exceptional dog running the forum
1633207450465.png

I seriously barely know whats going on half the time she posts, and whats more amusing is that English is her first language. I guess years of trying to imitate /b/ lingo have taken their rot on her brain and made her native english and basic intellect actually regress.

Truly a horrifying case study.

The First Fag

They wouldn't let my name be "Null's Bitch"
kiwifarms.net
I'm more thrilled than concerned
I dunno bro. Between the allegations of hamster boiling, curating CP, sexual assault and now this shit, I am more worried that she is going to end up going Virginia Tech 2: Edgelord Boogaloo on the place. Not helped by the fact that her parents are feds. This bitch be like Konrad Curze without the supernatural powers and personal hygiene. She even has the dead look in her eyes that old Konnie has.

Rotollo 2

Spoopatora
kiwifarms.net
I dunno bro. Between the allegations of hamster boiling, curating CP, sexual assault and now this shit, I am more worried that she is going to end up going Virginia Tech 2: Edgelord Boogaloo on the place. Not helped by the fact that her parents are feds. This bitch be like Konrad Curze without the supernatural powers and personal hygiene. She even has the dead look in her eyes that old Konnie has.
Rip anyone in Sneed Hall then

A big guy (for you)

Extremely painful
kiwifarms.net
These are all from Smokey McCrack's video Here I'll keep looking around. Mostly the same copy pasted comment, but a few good ones. Interestingly she pasted her reply to people going after @GiBi as well as her.

1633210887030.png

1633210694815.png
1633210703881.png

1633210742609.png
1633210750691.png
1633210760668.png

1633210787645.png

1633210797117.png

1633210817354.png

Edit: haven't found anything else from "bella" but I did find a nice shoutout

1633211499447.png

1633211574459.png