10/13/21 Scripts, Socks and Sadomasochistic Voyeurs on a Payroll -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is really terrifying. I bet this is the view Sabrina got as Tom was trying to fasten a condom to his dick with a rubber band on the smallest condom he could find, so he wouldn't slip out during his "lovemaking".
Capture.JPG

Last edited:

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Maliciously Misinformed Millennial Mental Midget.
kiwifarms.net
I'm actually finding myself agreeing with @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg "Letter to the Atheists" and I'm not sure how I feel about that...
Just watched that part, I'm apatheist (literally don't give a shit one way or another because we either don't exist after death, are stuck with the life we have being eternally reborn as such, or are all going to hell) but he's right about engaging society within the context of those societies. Too bad he doesn't exercise it, and instead relies on ego to parse morality.