10/16/19 - Thanks 45 - Tom is "feeling sassy" and wants to talk about Dahnald

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
15:50 - is this some new treatment from the assholes?

Apparently Tom is under the impression that we're assholes for being too bored to watch him do boring pedantic bullshit like reading nonsense on the internet and pretend to know how to play music.

I skipped around a little but turned it off after he started blowing on the sax like an exceptional moron and blaming the instrument for him sucking at music. Watching him blow on the horn with it on mute is fucking hilarious. The expressions he makes and the spastic movements are phenomenal. I've never seen someone fuck with the mouthpiece every other minute while "playing" the sax.

On a side note... skip to 34:00 with the sound off and watch how his neck looks like a blowfish while he's playing. What is going on there? Does he have a tumor or something?

baku

kiwifarms.net
On a side note... skip to 34:00 with the sound off and watch how his neck looks like a blowfish while he's playing. What is going on there? Does he have a tumor or something?
It kind of reminds me of this:

MediocreMilt

There is always time to talk about our feelings.
kiwifarms.net
15:50 - is this some new treatment from the assholes?

Apparently Tom is under the impression that we're assholes for being too bored to watch him do boring pedantic bullshit like reading nonsense on the internet and pretend to know how to play music.
Speaking personally, Tommy claimed to have muted my account here on the Farms, so...

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino