(10-18-2019) i fell and hurt myself - Bonus content: amber flails her hamds on some arcade game

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

Pope of Degeneracy

Have you heard of Tim Allen?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone pls archive

Brief summary: Gorl falls down and hurts her toe.

Goes to some arcade with some dorky beta looking dude that dances with arcade tickets like a fairy in this segment.

Gorl laments about vlogging more. Cuts to her in a car with a chihuahua that looks scared to death, talks about Becky wanting to see Men in Black.

Amber buys """healthyish""" food which is a pack of cheese slices, chicken soup, and a taffy apple.

Last edited:

Raw Meat

kiwifarms.net
I'm not interested enough to watch, but I am curious if it's bad enough of an injury to bring on the bedbound era. Someone summarize, please???
She hurt her toe, shin and hand walking up the three steps to her house, our gorl got a little overconfident rushing up those stairs since she has been "really good with her walking and such" and her whole body fell to the ground, she's really "shook up" and a little "traumitized" by the whole ordeal that she had to facetime Becky after getting herself up, she had too much pride to ask Becky for help up.

For anyone else, they would have just laughed a little, dusted themselves off and went on with their day, for Amber it's a whole trauma inducing experience.

The dangerous, steep stairs in question
1571415716111.png

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
HOW DO YOU SUFFER FROM ANXIETY IN MOVIE THEATRES her story makes no sense she says since 18 yet we know she goes to the theatre constantly blatantly trying to deflect the fact she cannot sit in the theatre.
p.s. Lol the bitch fell and she is fucking face timing necky.

this cunt seriously, face fucks the camera and goes I hate myself NO YOU DON'T you lying cunt

A borscht-on

kiwifarms.net
What a boring-ass, useless, pointless video. I guess she has so much cash at this point, she can afford to skip weeks without vlogging, and when she does, it's a big ol' pile of nothing. She's also looking fatter than ever.

...and we know the reason you get anxiety in a movie theatre, Amberlynn, a place where literally NOBODY gets anxious considering they are sitting in the dark among other people, concentrating on a distraction. It's because everyone stares at you when the lights are on; you cannot fit properly into a seat; and you don't want others to see the sort of theatre snacks you're going to binge on. You show us occasional videos of eating, but you most certainly don't show us what you really eat that got you to 600 pounds. At the movies, there's no escaping the fact that you will have to waddle into the cinema with a gigantic bag of popcorn, an enormous soda, nachos and cheese, a few chocolate bars, a few bags of candy, and Christ knows what else...with everyone gawking. We get it.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
She hurt her toe, shin and hand walking up the three steps to her house, our gorl got a little overconfident rushing up those stairs since she has been "really good with her walking and such" and her whole body fell to the ground, she's really "shook up" and a little "traumitized" by the whole ordeal that she had to facetime Becky after getting herself up, she had too much pride to ask Becky for help up.

For anyone else, they would have just laughed a little, dusted themselves off and went on with their day, for Amber it's a whole trauma inducing experience.

The dangerous, steep stairs in question
View attachment 976124
holy fucking christ her feet no longer resemble feet how the fuck do you even?

Punkinsplice

My dog and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
HOW DO YOU SUFFER FROM ANXIETY IN MOVIE THEATRES her story makes no sense she says since 18 yet we know she goes to the theatre constantly blatantly trying to deflect the fact she cannot sit in the theatre.
p.s. Lol the bitch fell and she is fucking face timing necky.

this cunt seriously, face fucks the camera and goes I hate myself NO YOU DON'T you lying cunt
i wonder if Becky was with her mom. This would be a perfect narc excuse to refocus Beck's wayward attention, if only for a few minutes. "Babe, my toe shin hand are way worse than cancer, talk to meeeeee"

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino