(10-18-2019) i fell and hurt myself - Bonus content: amber flails her hamds on some arcade game

Agoraphobic Bullshit

The Town Crier and Boozehound
kiwifarms.net
Just imagine all of the energy required to lift her 600 elbees upright and maintain a standing position. That’s what being destributed through her body on impact when she hits the concrete. Definitely enough to do some major damage. Even from only a few feet.
You're right. Human joints are not meant to handle all of that weight. You can do it up to about 350 lbs, and then it gives out. It's not meant to support more than that. If Hamber really wanted to get healthy, she'd swim or do water yoga/aerobics. The water could support her and she'd get a good workout.

Of course, we know she doesn't want to be healthy and only "swims" to show the haydurs that she's liveeen.

Orange Banana

kiwifarms.net
When she fell in the bathroom back in Florida when she was 450 she needed Dusty to help her up you mean to tell me she can get up on her own now??? Sure JAN
Allegedly when she fell a couple months ago on her baby soft feet in her bedroom she didn't get beggy to help her up then either. She claimed she was too embarrassed or something.

Assuming she is telling the truth she can probably hoist herself back up with the assistance of nearby objects (bed, stairs, etc).
I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the way she gets up unassisted also is damaging her body.

Last edited:

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
HOW DO YOU SUFFER FROM ANXIETY IN MOVIE THEATRES .
I think it's less a seat size issue (because she says she raises the armrest) and more an issue of the decline/incline of the ramp going into the theater. She's afraid of falling going in and down and becoming an immovable fire hazard, and if she somehow manages not to, she's afraid of not being able to scale to the summit on her way out.
They have to wait until the theater isn't full, go in the middle of the day or on a weekeday, because she's not paying for two seats and her anxiety could be from someone purchasing the seat next to her. Wouldn't you be pissed if you ended up next to an Amber and her fat seeped into your seat warming your thigh for the entire movie? Also hand job PTSD from her slutty teen years.

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
i fell and hurt myself - 10/18/2019
Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch these "inscrutiateen" videos so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:

- Another start to a vlog with too much sun for a moon-face, with bonus glitter eyeshadow, curtain tassel earreengs, and Twinkie Storr prepping to take a shit.

- It's FALL. Get it?

- LiterateLynn struggling to remember the difference between a fucking SEASON and a fucking HOLIDAY. (WORDS MEAN THINGS.)

- Beggy wants to see a movie, but Hamber has "anxiety". So she doesn't go "as often as she used to" anymore. (As everyone has said, more because she doesn't fit in theater chairs than anything else, and because moving in general isn't something she does as often as she used to...)

HOOF SIGHTING - 2:17

- After ALL THAT PRACTICE, Hamber still managed to fall going up a step, claiming she hurt her toe, her shin, all her ribs, and her hand - despite three of those four things being padded with inches and inches of blubber.

- Her phone went "skeet skeet skeet". (*internet vomits in disgust*)

- They are at an arcade, and Hamber is slapping her BeetusPaws all over a giant piano. (Quick cut to when she must have been sitting down after all that "exercise" standing and flailing those hamhocks around.) Eric is dancing with tickets. So many tickets - but they gave 'em away to a little girl because she couldn't buy any journals or candles with her tickets so WHAT GOOD ARE THEY?

- "I should have vlogged more" - NOT HIGHLY REQUESTED. Apparently that was "days ago" (with no mention of dates, as TimeLordLynn doesn't do that). Beggy keeps having "appointments".

- Hamber wants to plan more "sit down content" (the BedBound era continues) - which can only mean more MOOK-BONGS on the horizon?

- It is "the next day" now. It's SO FUNNY that when Eric turns the A/C off, Hamber gets "incredibly hot". (Because wearing a 400-pound blubber coat is SO FUNNY.)

- Back to the car, with the worst angle as ThunderGunt tries to find any way to see where her overweight dog is cowering in fear by the back seat. "She only likes sitting down there." (TWINKIE DOES NOT LIKE ANY OF THIS, HAMBEAST.)

- Beggy went into the Wommort to get dinner, leaving both the overweight animals in the car with the windows rolled up?

- They will be seeing "Men In Black" and "Annabelle Comes Home" because they LOVE that series. (Hamber's life/health/situation isn't scary enough on its own?)

- Hamber Vlogs: Wommort Haul

SIT-DOWN CONTENT AHOY! IPSY BAG HAUL!
- Hamber is "shook" by the Betty Boop bag with sequin backing.
- Peenk Betty Boop lip gloss
- Eyeliner
- Lip treatment
- Clarifying cleanser with acne control
- Eyeshadow

- The HamBeast has been breaking out lately, which ONLY HAPPENS with "hardcore periods, stress, super-greasy foods BUT IT AIN'T THAT AS OF LATE (yea right), and THINGS ARE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW (almost made the whole video without vlog-style vaguebooking)."

COMMENT OF THE DAY!
Comment #1 from LIVING LIFE, GOING OUT, STAYING POSITIVE (out of 3,773): *RECORD SCRATCH*
Response: "I did say that if I kept getting hate comments, that I'm going to stop doing it."

- No more Comments of the Day! We need more positivity! (Like the "cruel comment" she PINNED for sympathy shelf-ass-pats)

TL;DR: SHE FELL ON THAT STAIR SHE PRACTICED WALKING UP. HURT A TOE, BARELY MENTIONED - JUST FOR THE CLICKBAIT. SKIP!

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
All the theaters I've been to don't have the option of lifting the armrests for mega fatasses to monopolize 2 seats, do the theaters in Kentucky have fucking benches or some shit? The rest of her anxiety, as I think someone already said, is the embarrassment of trying to juggle enough snacks for 5 people into a small space. If you eat with a group or order in you can pass off a large amount of food as being for sharing, not so much if you're carrying it all into a movie. Come to think of it, does Amber have that kind of shame? I remember Chantal said she purposely acts like she's ordering for multiple people and alternates drive-thrus out of embarrassment, but I don't recall Amber ever saying anything like that.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Well hello there galloping cellulitis. We've been waiting for you to make an appearance.

Also, I think the onset of movie theater anxiety is because she can't sit for that long with her legs down. She's used to laying on pillow mountain with her legs up. Plus she probably no longer fits in any type of seat comfortably.

Turd Blossom

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our poor AnxietyLynn now has Movie Theater Anxiety to add to her crippling list of disorders that also include:
  • Phone Anxiety
  • Car Anxiety
  • And the very tragic Candle-lighting Anxiety
Life is just so difficult for our gorl.

Since the haydurs have RUINED comment of the day, Amber has had to resort to telling riveting stories about the temperature of their room, Becky's blanket situations and the weather to make sure she can hit that 10-min mark. I hope you're happy, you assholes!
wonky eye situation.png
However it did inspire this wonky-eye moment, so all is forgiven.

And our Thumbservant made a quick appearance in this one, inexplicably looking like an extra from The Hills Have Eyes
boop.pngboop2.png

Edit: I misspelled words with a fierce

Last edited:

clusterfuckk

Forchette! Forchette!
kiwifarms.net
Our poor AnxietyLynn now has Movie Theater Anxiety to add to her crippling list of disorders that also include:
  • Phone Anxiety
  • Car Anxiety
  • And the very tragic Candle-lighting Anxiety
Life is just so difficult for our gorl.

Since the haydurs have RUINED comment of the day, Amber has had to resort to telling riveting stories about the temperature of their room, Becky's blanket situations and the weather to make sure she can hit that 10-min mark. I hope you're happy, you assholes!
View attachment 976726
However it did inspire this wonkey-eye moment, so all is forgiven.

And our Thumbservant made a quick appearance in this one, inexplicably looking like an extra from The Hills Have Eyes
I’d like to know where Beggy lost weight cause I have yet to see evidence
Face looking rounder than ever

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino