(10-18-2019) i fell and hurt myself - Bonus content: amber flails her hamds on some arcade game

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
Unbelievable. Looks like a stuffed dolls foot.

Last time people asked her if she was wearing socks when her foot looked like that and she said no. The color is like a corpse with the blood drained out.
Screenshot_20191019-011247(1).png

I will never ever get over her laygs. For some reason they horrify me more than the ones on mshpl. Its like rock hard boulders crammed into black fabric tubes.

Dia de Muertos

The unclit gave me PTSD
kiwifarms.net
My brain cannot make any sense of her baby soft feet and how they work for her when they're shaped like two soft balls stuffed into a cheap pair of Wommarts finest slip on flats.
I bet she's regretting not cutting that split second of clip where she accidentally flashes us those deformed sausage casings she calls her feet, her morbidly mortifying fupa, and her leaky large lipedema having ass layyggs. It's not often we get a true and honest sighting of our gorl here sans filters and controlled angles.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Unbelievable. Looks like a stuffed dolls foot.

Last time people asked her if she was wearing socks when her foot looked like that and she said no. The color is like a corpse with the blood drained out.
View attachment 976985

I will never ever get over her laygs. For some reason they horrify me more than the ones on mshpl. Its like rock hard boulders crammed into black fabric tubes.
If this is legit her foot without socks, then yeah I predict the gangrene saga will be upon us shortly.

k0ndumba

kiwifarms.net
Considering Amber's affinity for picking at herself and her plethora of issues involving her lack of hygiene and unchecked lymphedema I am going to assume this leg scrape will be around longer than the "cat scratches" were (still are? ) on her upper arms.

Also considering her upper arms somewhat got fresh air and weren't constantly trapped in skin tight, unwashed fabric or buried deep in their nasty bed sheets I'd imagine we got to witness the best possible healing outcome which even then still took ages. Her layyyg though? I'm putting my bets on a juicy, lymphedema fluid filled, infection.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
Becky has progressed (regressed?) from thumb to blistered thumb. She looks more swollen than ever

Also,I used to draw shoe covered feet like Amber’s when I was a kid. Even as a kid I knew they looked deformed. And this is on an actual human being. Fuckin’ hell

Last edited:

Dr.Research

Dissertation Topic: Lolcows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Getting tired of these video title and thumbnail combo she makes.

Video title where something bad happens but she's all happy or smug in the thumbnail.

Like this:

View attachment 977162

She's a good epitome of what is wrong with YouTube.
Her laughing face is so ugly and it makes me almost uncomfortable. When her face is neutral, or when smiling or talking is fine, but something about how her features squish when she's laughing... I can't put my finger on exactly why. I'm going to just assume it's just super ugly.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
Her laughing face is so ugly and it makes me almost uncomfortable. When her face is neutral, or when smiling or talking is fine, but something about how her features squish when she's laughing... I can't put my finger on exactly why. I'm going to just assume it's just super ugly.
I find her entire face unnerving, but her laughing face especially makes my skin crawl. It’s so distorted. I find the warped face in the X Files opening less creepy. Maybe because I know that that is just an effect while Amber’s is all real? It doesn’t look human like the rest of her.

Piggy Pot Pie

ham hoof hotdish
kiwifarms.net
What the onlookers may have said once Amber went down:

Man overboard!

Jesus, Linda! Call the fire department!

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? *
gales of laughter*

Huh. You don’t see that every day. *walks on*

Oh, the humanity!

Hey lookit that fat chihuahua over there. What a lil’ porker. No wonder it's so fat!

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall, let's get outta here!
*runs*

Wow! She went down faster and with less reason than World Trade Center Building #7.

That reminds me, I forgot to pick up butter at Kroger’s
. *walks on*

Let's watch Titanic tonight.

Dammnit Linda, I told you this shortcut to the Dollar Tree was a bad idea. Now we gotta go hoist and you know my back’s been acting up!

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Not a single mention this summer, of going to Toxic Lake & that pool didn't appear to stay up too long. Either Rickie got fed up doing the maintenance or the landlord told them to take it down. I thought his position was "no pool" anyway?
She did announce she wasn't going to go to the lake this summer. She said she was no longer comfortable going. As for the pool, it's actually pretty rare for landlords to allow above ground pools due to liability issues. The pool the gays got was just a small inflatable pool. Those are fine.
Becky has progressed (regressed?) from thumb to blistered thumb. She looks more swollen than ever
But aren't you glad she grew out her hair? Doesn't it make her look sthooooo much prettier?

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
Our poor AnxietyLynn now has Movie Theater Anxiety to add to her crippling list of disorders that also include:
  • Phone Anxiety
  • Car Anxiety
  • And the very tragic Candle-lighting Anxiety
Life is just so difficult for our gorl.

Since the haydurs have RUINED comment of the day, Amber has had to resort to telling riveting stories about the temperature of their room, Becky's blanket situations and the weather to make sure she can hit that 10-min mark. I hope you're happy, you assholes!
View attachment 976726
However it did inspire this wonky-eye moment, so all is forgiven.

And our Thumbservant made a quick appearance in this one, inexplicably looking like an extra from The Hills Have Eyes

Edit: I misspelled words with a fierce
Becky looks like an unhappy morbidly obese shiba inu. wow

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
People pointed that the arcade is actually in a pizzeria.
For someone having to watch her diet. Necky is doing very well stuffing herself with pizza and several grilled cheese with her healthy "Tomato soup", plus toffee apple for desert (we know Necky loves toffee apple).
No wonder she looks sickly, bloated and red as ever, if the diet is a matter of life and death for her, she will die with Hambo's help.
Eric is exactly like them, I don't know why some people think he is improving... he is the same trash, if not worst.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
Not a single mention this summer, of going to Toxic Lake & that pool didn't appear to stay up too long. Either Rickie got fed up doing the maintenance or the landlord told them to take it down. I thought his position was "no pool" anyway?
It would be a death sentence if she went into shit lake. I think her laygs are covered in more big sores than last summer since she is more immobile now which = more mind numbing bed time to pick her skin all day.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
People pointed that the arcade is actually in a pizzeria.
For someone having to watch her diet. Necky is doing very well stuffing herself with pizza and several grilled cheese with her healthy "Tomato soup", plus toffee apple for desert (we know Necky loves toffee apple).
No wonder she looks sickly, bloated and red as ever, if the diet is a matter of life and death for her, she will die with Hambo's help.
Well yeah, if she didn't bother changing her diet when she had her gallbladder removed I don't see why this time would be any different. If you're willing to deal with pain, abdominal discomfort and occasional uncontrollable bowel movements for years and years just so that you don't have to give up junk food... there's really not much hope for you. People like her and Eric are either too dumb to figure out how to change their eating habits or would rather die than learn to eat like a civilized human being. Or a combination of bolth.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino